Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman Or Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman Or Pastor (1539 Views)

Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home / Who Is In The Best Position To Bless You; Your Parents Or Pastor / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman Or Pastor by paulipopo(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2008
This Post will mean different things to different people. To the open minded it could mean a satire, to the ignorant, Zealot, hypocritical and Sadistic, it will amount to nothing more than an attempt to undermine the work of God. To yet another group it will be an attention grabbing piece that achieves absolutely nothing on the positive side. But to me it is a true reflection of things I have observed among some men of god, the massive business empires they preside over, the attempts and strategy they have applied all these years to arrive at their present states. This write up is going to demonstrate the sad reality of opportunism, deception, greed and ambition combining forces to wreck havoc on the social fabric of the Nigerian Society. It will include an expose on the five biggest Holy Businessmen in Nigeria (David Oyedepo, Enoch Adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, Temitope Joshua and Mathew Ashimolowo in that order) and the vast businesses they preside over.

So if you are interested in becoming super rich and you wish to find an easy route to the top of the business world be on the look out in the coming weeks as I take you through a mini Course I have Christened " How to become a Super Rich Holy Businessman or pastor"

Preamble

A holy businessman is any person who by his own making and the making of man declares himself "God's Anointed", God sent etc and who is primarily involved in the trade of buying and selling in God's name with the primary aim of making worldly profit in the form of wealth, power, prestige or any other form of worldly endowment. You could therefore say a Holy businessman is a holy man or woman who is business inclined or a businessman who is holy.

The course is going to last for approximately four weeks with the following contents:

Course Title: How to become a super rich Holy businessman or pastor

Duration: 4 weeks

Course Content

Module 1. Introduction to Holy business

Module 2. Successful intake: The sure-fire strategy, ingredients and requirements that every would be super rich
pastor Holy businessman needs in order to start and succeed in this trade.

Module 3. Step by Step guide on how to become a super rich Holy businessman.

Module 4. Facts and Figures of Holy business in Nigeria.

Module 5. Concluding Commentary

An overview of this course.

I am not afraid to say that I will step on many toes because some names will be mentioned in this course. I really do not wish to offend anybody but if it is unavoidable as this case is, then I don't care whose ox is gored.

List of Terminology

Super Rich Pastor : Any holy businessman who owns or controls assets in excess of =N= 10 bn

Very Rich Pastor: Any holy businessman who owns or controls assets in excess of =N= 1 bn but less than =N= 10 bn

Rich Pastor: Any holy businessman who owns or controls assets in excess of =N= 100 mn but less than =N= 1 bn

Others will be included in the coming weeks. On 5th of September being Friday, I shall dish out to you the first part of this course.

See you then

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Differences Between Seeing And Entering The Kingdom Of God?. / Do We Sin Every Day? / Jesus Will Never Accept This !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.