Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home (869 Views)

Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by PRODUTIM1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Someone brought this question up at office today. He asked us to choose between collecting a some of 5 million naira and pastor Adeboye to visit one at home for prayer.
Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by jbcul4ril(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
I will prefer his prayers. That will open more than 5million doors for me.

2 Likes

Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by akunjohn(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
To me,it depend on ur faith and ur condition.

I will collect d 5million and I will go and visit Pastor Adeboye grin

3 Likes

Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by cosby02(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
I ill even choose any amount ahead of the visitation. undecided

1 Like

Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by yatch360: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
I have never relied on any man of God to help me communicate with my father. So I wld choose the money. Imao

1 Like

Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by tunde233(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Funny! Well if there is a serious situation that calls for the man of God then N5m is nothing

1 Like

Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by nedu2000(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
5million,next question pls

1 Like

Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by PRODUTIM1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
I think dat money is very very important now o....
Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by Makamuanwuo(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
5m
Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
What sort of joke is this? angry
The 5 million naira ofcourse
*no be only Adeboye undecided
*na Adeyanju

2 Likes

Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by sprinter101(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
5million naira,will pray on my own,go to adeboye n pay y tithe.
Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by viceldo(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
500ml
Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by nepapole(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
I go collet 5k sef

1 Like

Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by Amberon: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
I will humbly prefer to see the man of God for fresh anointing. Money isn't everything.

1 Like

Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by jnrbayano(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
I will take the 5million naira or even less...

1 Like

Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by omarithmetics: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Amberon:
I will humbly prefer to see the man of God for fresh anointing. Money isn't everything.
We all wish that money isn't everything surprisingly the ones who often use the phrase "money isn't everything" are either very poor or extremely rich. You could rephrase and say "money is not the most important thing in life" but even then...I'd just be wayyyyy happier and feel closer to my Creator with the 5million

1 Like

Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by unphilaz(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mmh 5million ...
Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by kevoh(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mtcheew! Who the fvck is Adeboye? angry Bring the 5 Million come o jare! I go storm 2 orphanages with that 5 million naira, make I use make some small small children happy with my donations! grin
Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by Annunaki(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
And of what value added will a visit by adeboye be

1 Like

Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by Amberon: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
well as it is now, I'm not the richest person nor am I close to being the richest but I've seen enough of life to know that I won't even contemplate picking 10m over seeing the man of God especially prophet TB Joshua.
omarithmetics:

We all wish that money isn't everything surprisingly the ones who often use the phrase "money isn't everything" are either very poor or extremely rich. You could rephrase and say "money is not the most important thing in life" but even then...I'd just be wayyyyy happier and feel closer to my Creator with the 5million
Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by alienvirus: 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
I will collect the money.

I will use part of the money to call Adeboye. I will tell him not to ever try to visit me in his life. I will explain to him why he needs to stop collecting tithe and reduce the Redeemers Uni school fees by 95%

2 Likes

Re: Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home by Mariecakes(f): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
God is everywhere..its not until pastor adeboye visits b4 prayers will be answered! soo 5millilon it is because 5 million is also one of the many prayers answered

(1) (Reply)

How Our Pastor Raped Me Throughout The Night – 12-year-old Girl Confesses / The "Miracle Of The Sun" / Will Science Ever Find Out How Life Started?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.