Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! (968 Views)

See List Of Chelsea Players And Their Monthly Salaries / Names Of Chelsea Coaches Sacked Under Roman Abramovich / Notable Facts & Achievements Of Chelsea Fc: I Love These Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! by pearl2(m): 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2008
We Were sure he wanted to leave Real Madrid, and almost certain he would end up in Chelsea, but having him sign for Man City is incredible! I reckon he thinks Man U and Man City are the same.
Re: Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! by Princeofilorin(m): 12:21am On Sep 02, 2008
i dont know whats wrong wit d guy o.maybe its d money.we dont really need him at the bridge anyway! tongue
Re: Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! by femzy(m): 12:41am On Sep 02, 2008
Who told you , This one na money factor, It is reported that the 2 owners of the Maniacs(Man City Fans); Shinawatra & Al Farim are collectively 10 times richer than Abramovic.
What do you expect.Now the blues can't get everything they want anymore.

Also Kenyon the idiot, had an hand in your missing out of Robinho.
Re: Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! by dreeldee: 6:25am On Sep 02, 2008
how i wish he came to Stamford bridge but hey! who wont go for such offer, 42 million euros shocked shocked according to yahoo, and that's the highest transfer fee in the premier league so far.
Re: Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! by vislabraye(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2008
I cant blame him at all. Imagine madrid wanting to give him away plus some cash just for Ronaldo. It actually shows they dont value him. Simple. I can see Fergie smiling at himself
Re: Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! by A40(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2008
grin grin buhaha a player they have been chasing all summer only for him to snub them for Ci-Thai or is it Ci-Abu-Dhabi now? The funniest part was a Chelsea fan calling me and asking if Robinho had signed for Chelsea? Apparently he was arguing with a more informed fella that knew he had joined City

All in all though i dont think Robinho is worth 42mil Euros
Re: Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! by carboni99: 3:43am On Sep 04, 2008
y una want make him come bridge wen him no say him go fall ontop bridge if he come lol grin grin
Re: Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! by manmustwac(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2008
yeah and when the transfer window opens again they plan to buy ronaldo berbatov torres messi etc. Am waiting for who go start the man city supporters thread grin
Re: Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! by alakem(f): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2008
d poor guy is real confused, he only want to taste england football. it just case of 'where belle face'.
Re: Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! by FBS: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2008
people are so quick to judge. Real M. didnt want him to stay, why should he stay then? he was to be used as a trade-off for c.ronaldo but the deal did not work out,

who like to be used as a pawn or trade-off? me, I no blame the guy ooo, but I feel as though his case may be like that of Tevez, y'all know what happened, from the Hammers to the Devils.
Re: Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2008
femzy, who told you alfahil is richer than abramovich pls check www.forbes.com .there r only 14 pple richer than abramovich in this world the richest man(warren buffet) is not even up to 3 times as rich as him
Re: Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! by creamdream: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2008
its not all about the money after all
Re: Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! by sinthia(f): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2008
robinho @ mancity shocked shocked
na there himcareer go finish
abi him think say na (wo)man u??

(1) (Reply)

John Terry Breaks Security Guard's Leg / Arsenal Fans Rage At Alexis Sanchez ‘laughing’ During 10-2 Munich drubbin / Predict UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.