Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Open Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Open Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria (670 Views)

Free Verified Paypal Account For The Luckiest Person / Free Verified Paypal Account Free, Free Doman Name For Life Plus Free Hosting / Free Verified Paypal Account For Sale Get Your's Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by arthur23(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2008
Have you been looking for an online payment acceptance solution for your website OR you want to participate in EBay auctions and need to collect or effect payment for your auctions?

Most likely, you need a Paypal account. However, Nigerians are not allowed to register for a Paypal account.

Why Do you need a Paypal account?
You will need a paypal account no matter what you do online as this is an
instant way of receiving money online anywhere you are in the world.

There are other options available e.g. graphcard, CCBill, 2checkout etc but the good news is that none of them matches the international appeal and acceptance of Paypal.

Well, the good news is that you can now open, fund and operate a Paypal account from Nigeria and without a US bank account. You can also learn how to make at least $50 daily with your Paypal account.

I am giving away this e-book free to the first 20 people to reply. Send mail to admin@hotbizcafe.com.
Re: Open Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by dgratrock: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2008
hello pal,
i am excited to share this open secret of mine with you. i came across this gold mine just few weeks ago and it has transformed my financial status.
i am sending this info to you because i believe it will change yours also.
simply go to the site below. provide the details required to EARN your cash coolly.
http://www.graphcard.com/?rid=37457

(1) (Reply)

How To Millions Money As An Expert Estate And Employment Agent / This Is A New Forum For Nigerians / Would You Like To Receive 100% Return On Investment In 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.