Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

7up Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7up Aptitude Test (2383 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7up Aptitude Test by gloryland(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2006
I have been invited for 7up aptitude test. Has anyone else been invited. The advert was posted on Nairaland sometime in may. I also want to know if anybody has a clue on what the test will look like.
A special thanks to Tonisafe for posting this job advert.
Re: 7up Aptitude Test by gloryland(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2006
I have been invited for 7up aptitude test. Has anyone else been invited. The advert was posted on Nairaland sometime in may. I also want to know if anybody has a clue on what the test will look like.
A special thanks to Tonisafe for posting this job advert.
Re: 7up Aptitude Test by Edken: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2006
Hi Tonisafe,
You are everyone darlin on Nairaland. Thumbs up girlfriend.
Re: 7up Aptitude Test by paye9x: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2006
please i also applied for the job but the number i used is my glo which was stolen.please how did they contact u and when is the test.takia
Re: 7up Aptitude Test by sammiek1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2006
hope you guys are ready to ride a motor byke as your official car as soon as you get the job.
Re: 7up Aptitude Test by georgee(m): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2006
@gloryland,
how were u invited for the test? When&where is the test taking place-i dnt wnt to believe av missed ds one
Re: 7up Aptitude Test by oduski(f): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2006
hello all, am glad to be associated with nairaland it's been of good help to us all. i also received a text from 7up inviting me for an apt. test.pls can i get any information on the test format?
Re: 7up Aptitude Test by gloryland(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2006
Sammie k i feel so sorry for you.I wonder who did this to you. You are just so blind.
Paye9x i was sent a text. I suggest that you try and retrieve your phone number immediately because they are still sending out sms to people inviting them for the test.
Georgee the test is on Saturday July 8th.
Oduski i heard that the test is more of GMAT.
Re: 7up Aptitude Test by UgoSmart(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2006
shocked
I HAVNT BEEN CONTACTED O!
WHERE IS D VENUE CAUSE I MAY GATECRASH?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Management Trainee Test Coming Soon / Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2013 / Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants At GVA Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.