Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! (3492 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by pilgrim1(f): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2008
Okay, for all that, why "messenger angel?"
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by Gamine(f): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2008
lol
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by ow11(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2008
A daily devotional that is fashioned after existing ones like Daily manna and everyday with Jesus gets an exciting new name with words Nigerians barely use of even understand the meaning has now become a 'messenger angel' , an all powerful book that changes the lives of people once they read it. AMAZING!!!

I'm impressed by the posters utter belief in the potency of a the book. I just hope Alh. Yar'adua gets a copy because his life needs a certain change lipsrsealed
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by AKO1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2008
100mil, he probably will.
Maybe Pastor Chris will go and hand one to him personally.

You should be saying "Hope he reads it"
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by hubreality(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2008
Anyway, spiritual things are discerned and understood spiritually. The devotional carries the presence of God through it's Holy Ghost inspired words, confessions and the scriptures to places beyond our immaginations.

Please this is not the play of religion but it is the move of the Spirit! This reminds me, i passionately prayed for our president while at the all night meeting on friday 26th of September and I believe God for his healing in Jesus Name. Amen. I must warn anyone who is wishing or expecting him dead to decline from such wicked thought inspired by the devil, and leave the rest to providence. It doesn't matter what you think you're, great man of God or whatever? Dwell in Love and love everybody including non Christians.

Jesus never sent anyone to condemn but has made us believers(Christians) in his Word and Name saviours on the earth. Remember He said "You are the light of the world" So let your light so shine to the glory of God by being a source of strength and joy to the man next to you and beyond. Refuse strife, hate, and bitterness. Hallelujah!!!

There are good plans already in this glorious campaign energized by God's spirit to present to him our beloved president a copy of Rhapsody of Realities including members of federal executives and others in the government, the federal, state and local level.

Glory to our Lord Jesus Christ. Things are changing for better already in Jesus Name. Amen. For We do not walk by "Sight" but by "FAITH" The Word Works!!!

Thank you and God bless!
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by Urchie(f): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2008
@hubreality, donnie
u guys sure are inthe Spirit, what the Spirit of God is already doing and will still do withthe laudable work we are doing can not be quantified.
I was with my PCF in Benin city distributing it in my catchment on Sat and Sunday.
U cant imagine the hunger, the response and honestly great things are already happening
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by Urchie(f): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2008
Come 1st October Christ Embassy is gonna have a match past (parade) at the state stadium (Edo State).
Where has that ever happened before?
For those of u that are still sitting there criticizing, go ahead, keep wasting ur energy thinking that u can bring down who God has already raised up.

Where in the history of Nigeria have u ever heard that or read that a Xtain body spent such an amount of money to do a free distribution of such magnitude. That should tell something.
Meanwhile remember we are talking abt Nigeria here. The same Nigeria that a lot of ppl hav given up on, including its citizens and here is a ppl that has stood up to say WE BELIEVE IN NIGERIA. yet you guys still hav so many things to complain abt.

I just tire
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by hubreality(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2008
Urchie,  I'm so excited that i'm taking part already, distributing copies of Rhapsody of Realities. Today being 30th September, my Cell, His Vine Cell is hosting His Glory PCU meeting of Haven II at the Triangle Ikeja and we will proceed from there towards the distribution within our catchment area the Computer Village and environs. I'm putting on my Reach Out Nigeria 2008 with Rhapsody of Realities Branded Green T-Shirt. To God be the Glory because I know from my Spirit that lives are going to be touched by the Power of the Holy Spirit bringing to fulfullment His plans for His chrildren and every recipient today, tomorrow and beyond!

My Faith is Working in Jesus' Name. Amen. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by hubreality(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2008
Happy Independence to every great Nairalander! I thank God as we mark the 48th Independence of this great country Nigeria. The Reach Nigeria 2008 with Rhapsody of Realities is a huge success. I give God all the Glory and Honour seeing the thirst of many to have and eat of the contents of the devotional. I tell you souls are saved and blessed mightily. How? The contents of today being 1st of October admonishes us to "Lift Nigeria Up In Prayers" the backup scripture is from the book of Timothy 2:1-2.

It's high time if we Nigerians want Peace and Justice to reign in every quarters of this great country from the Government to the lay man at the streets. Then, we must quit complaining bitterly against the government and people in authority Why? I believe we can do better and wisely by committing every affairs or situations into prayers and supplication to God for a change, i hear some say we been praying, forget that! These people in the government are all thieves and all that, Hahaha, here comes the sweetest challange we ought to deal with the alarming issues with Faith in God's word and His wonderful Name. The Name of Jesus. You say how?  As a believer, full of the Holy Ghost, you have the dynamic ability(Dunamis) to cause change on anything that is not pleasant.

Remember the scriptures in the book of Mark 11:22-24 Jesus saying " Have Faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Groy to God.
" Hallelujah!

So you see how glorious we are previledged in God. We are ordained to receive answers to our prayers. Go ahead now and pray in Love for Mr. President, Alhaji Umaru Yaradua, his Vice, the Cabinet, the Ministers, the Governors and all other people in authority even to the body of Christ across the country that God will cause His grace abound in their lives manifesting the excellency of His wisdom in them and through them in Jesus' Name. Amen. I tell you Nigeria is changed already in the Spirit realm, Glory to Jesus! Give thanks to God because our prayers are granted in Jesus' Name. Amen. 

I'm excited! Glory to God!

Andrew.
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by Africankel(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2008
What a Day! A day millions of Nigerians have waited for, a day even the angels reserved ahead to bless Nigerians,
It was indeed an epoch making event as members of BLW came out in mass to distribute over 10million copies of Rhapsody of Realities free to Nigerians, this was done to commemorate Nigeria's 48th Independence Celebrations, The live of beneficiaries indeed will never remain thesame, as every article in the devotional talked about the Benefit of different aspects of dealing with life's issues.

Below are a few pics out of hundreds taking in Port Harcourt.

Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by hubreality(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2008
That was really great Africankel in your location Port Harcourt. Wow! It was awesome and glorious here in Lagos as all the streets were saturated with the messenger angel "Rhapsody of Realities" daily devotional.

Jesus is Lord and our Faith in Him is Working! Testimonies abound.  Hallelujah!! Lives are transformed! Thank you Jesus!
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by Africankel(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2008
It can only get better, testimonies have been coming in already, our phones dont stop beaping with sms and calls coming in by the minute! The Word indeed is working! I'm so glad I'm part of the success story, Jesus remains Lord.
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by nwakaibe(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2008
Hmm,I missed the Reach Out Nigeria campaign because of work. cry cry cry cry. I was summoned to draft my MD's presentation at an international summit. So I was in the office, Tuesday and Wednesday researching and writing.

This is the second time i am missing because of work cry cry cry. May be i should design a day to be doing my own.
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by nwakaibe(m): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2008
pilgrim.1:

Okay, for all that, why "messenger angel?"

winkThere are testimonies from different parts of the world of folks' lives being changed by using the lessons in the devotional. The bible lessons are designed to impact on different aspects of a man's life. Now, You or my self may not be able to reach such people, butsomehow, a copy gets to them. So it comes as a bearer of good news, the same some of the exhortations on the e-xtian fellowship on Nairaland. I have heard a testimony of how reading a small  xtian booklet written by a Nigerian author saved a man in Germany. Now the author had not been to Germany before but somebody from Nigeria somehow gave the booklet to the man and there was a change. The author of the booklet is Pastor Cosmas Ilechukwu of Charismatic Renewal Ministries. In essence, that small book was a bearer of good news and ministered to the man in Germany that God loves him despite the circumstances.
It is in that context that Rhapsody is dubbed messenger angel. It is not dubbed messenger angel in the context of heavenly angelic beings. It is in the context  of the Bible lessons it contains and reaching places we may not physical reach.
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by smartsoft(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2008
it was a great experience,  men, i was so happy because my seed is speaking for me and making impact in ppls life. i will post my picture,  soon,  i don't blame people if they can't see anything good in this vision,
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by hubreality(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2008
It was indeed a huge success and testimonies abound to the glory of God.

Hallelujah!
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by ynk: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2008
ReachOut nigeria was an absolute success!!! Can't seem to hear any of the doubting folks anymore wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bimbo Odukoya Is In Heaven / Plastic Drums Available For Sale. / On Faith And Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.