Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

What To Do When Angry? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What To Do When Angry? (860 Views)

Why Do We Shout When Angry - A Sermon For The Hot Tempered / LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) / Angry Afrocandy Blast Maheeda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When Angry? by dgratrock: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2008
what is the best thing to do when one is angry?
Re: What To Do When Angry? by sima(f): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2008
watch a comedy movie or The Simpsons cartoon or even a horror movie grin. . . tongue [size=5pt]dats what i do [/size] undecided
different people wit different approach on how 2 handle dere problems grin gud luck wink
Re: What To Do When Angry? by HRhotness(f): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2008
close ur eyes, take deep breaths and count backwards from 10 very slowly
Re: What To Do When Angry? by iice(f): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2008
Hmmmm, usually i sleep undecided

Or yeah like hotness said.
Re: What To Do When Angry? by tRoOE(f): 4:21am On Sep 08, 2008
[size=13pt]Play some soul music like vivian green and co, turn on the ac sleep and then take a short nap.[/size]
Re: What To Do When Angry? by minute(f): 5:42am On Sep 08, 2008
if am at home,I take crazy cold showers most times cuddle myself in a blanket and sleep.

I Punch a pillow so i don't break my hand

I eat till i get sick which is a terrible thing to do because you never notice what you're eating.I know it sucks.

I cry it all out.

I go crazy and start bashing and throwing everything around.

I listen to a loud angry music.

I log on to Nairaland.

AT WORK

I get up and walk to the bathroom.

I call my step- sister and talk shit about my co-workers.If they're listening i feel even better.

Eat a cookie.

Take a deep breath smile and walk away
Re: What To Do When Angry? by Raymond88(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2008
Take it out on someone or something.
Re: What To Do When Angry? by gold4u(f): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2008
When am angry with smeone,i try to avoid the person for that day if possible

(1) (Reply)

Straight From The Heart (what Would Nigeria's Future Look Like?) / Male Drivers And Female Passengers. / Having a good time Dispite Flood (with Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.