Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

*sighs* The Interne - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *sighs* The Interne (860 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*sighs* The Interne by finewine1(m): 2:51am On Dec 13, 2009
Hey do you guys ever have problems en you don't have friends to discuss them with? Its killing. Not like its an embarrassing problem or something, but you're just not someone who confides in people, now thats becoming another problem for me.

I mean its not like i don't have friends, i have a lot, guys/girls alike, but i just can't discuss personal issues with another human. Why's that?

Sometimes, its a big deal cos you just lie in your bed, wishin you could talk to someone en you can't. There's no true friend available. There's just probably mates en acquaintances en stuff like that, It sucks !!

Perhaps as one grows older, he can't have those heart touching friends anymore. Because when we're kids, we have friends we tell everything. If we didn't maintain that friendship as we get older, we end up havin no true friends *like me* And then we become like me, no friends, except the internet sharing your thoughts and boring problems in blogs. Prayin for God to provide a heart reaching friend. But its too late. So if you've got a real friend, do not unnecessarily loose him.
Re: *sighs* The Interne by donjon: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2009
Hmmmm!
Re: *sighs* The Interne by tayoast(m): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2009
fine_wine:

[b]Hey do you guys ever have problems en you don't have friends to discuss them with? Its killing. Not like its an embarrassing problem or something, but you're just not someone who confides in people, [/b]now thats becoming another problem for me.

I mean its not like i don't have friends, i have a lot, guys/girls alike, but i just can't discuss personal issues with another human. Why's that?

Sometimes, its a big deal cos you just lie in your bed, wishin you could talk to someone en you can't. There's no true friend available. There's just probably mates en acquaintances en stuff like that, It sucks !!

Perhaps as one grows older, he can't have those heart touching friends anymore. Because when we're kids, we have friends we tell everything. If we didn't maintain that friendship as we get older, we end up havin no true friends *like me* And then we become like me, no friends, except the internet sharing your thoughts and boring problems in blogs. Prayin for God to provide a heart reaching friend. But its too late. So if you've got a real friend, do not unnecessarily loose him.

On point
Re: *sighs* The Interne by princeohms: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
**sighs**

(1) (Reply)

Crown Polytechnic And A Polytechnic In Benin / Police Arrest Chevron Staff For Kidnapping / Its Time To Leave Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.