Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Best Polytechnic In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria (95165 Views)

Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) / TOP 20 Best Polytechnic In Nigeria 2014 Ranking / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by chukwukadi(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2008
which is d best polytechnic in nigeria? fed poly ado ekiti or fed poly nassarawa or fed poly nekede. in terms of beauty and academic excellence.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by ishmael(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2008
adebayo300:

You BE FOOL. WHY You GO DEY COMPARE fed poly ado ekiti or fed poly nassarawa or fed poly nekede WITH YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY.

YABATECH IS THE BEST IN TERMS OF ACADEMIC, BEAUTY AND ALUTA CONTINUA . E.T.C,

Why are you calling him a fool? You also sound foolish too to think that YabaTech is the all and all. Have you even been to Kaduna Polytechnic before? If you see it, then you will struck out that BEAUTY you included in YabaTech; but for Academics and Aluta i may agree with you. i said i may agree, not that i agree o. Because YabaTech is not better than Federal Poly Bida in terms of academics.

1 Like

Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by geolabious(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2008
ADEBAYO@ YOUR STATEMENT TO VERY BAD

ISMEAL@ I THINK UR OPINION IS QUITE BAD AS WELL COS U SUPPOSE
TO EXPLAIN ADEBAYO MISTAKE TO HIM INSTEAD OF CALLING HIM ,

@POSTER SORRY FOR THE EMBARRASSMENT
ADEBAYO IS JUST A JOKER

THE TWO POLY ARE GREAT BUT I RECOMMEND FEDPOFFA
U DECISIONS MATTERS

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2008
All Polytechnic in Nigeria are very nice but when you talk about Fed Poly Offa,they are the best in cultism and killings. But Yaba tech is the best in fashion and sports coupled with Kad poly. But the best in Academics is Fed Poly Ilaro. MAPOLY is the worst and Ibadan Poly (poor academic standard).
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by fataiiyo(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2008
chukwukadi:

which is d best polytechnic in nigeria? fed poly ado ekiti or fed poly nassarawa or fed poly nekede. in terms of beauty and academic excellence.

SEEN IS BELEIVING!
HAVE U EVER SCHOOL IN IBADAN POLY? IF NO! U HAVE NO POINT TO SAID SO, FORGET ABOUT THEM SAY, THEM TALK. IF U WANT TO KNOW HOW STANDARD IS IBADAN POLY COME AND SEE HOW GOOD ACCADEMIC THEY ARE.
BETTER U KNOW WHAT TO SAY THAN TO SAY WHAT DOESN'T MAKE SENCE.
NOT TO EMBARRASSE YOU, BUT TO LET YOU KNOW THE REALITY

ONE LOVE

1 Like

Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by tunday(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2008
IF U WANT BEST OF ACADEMICS WITHOUT DISTRACTION      FED POLY ILARO

BEAUTY & ACADEMICS        YABA TECH & NEKEDE
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Phemour: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2008
do anyone knw the federeal polytechnic bauchi official websites?
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by firstlady4(f): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2008
tunday
Let me tell you now that YABATECH is the best polytechnic in NIGERIA. Is well know even out side the country being the first higher institution in NIGERIA wink wink

So be INFORMED angry
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by tunday(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2008
First Lady

Past Glory
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Ehiwere(m): 5:10am On Sep 06, 2008
No body is talkinhg about Auchi?Just try them out and ur academic like will never remani the same again
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2008
I don't know much about Polytechnics in Nigeria, but I form opinion based on what I read in papers, hear in news and from people:

Here is my rating:

1, Yabatech
2, Kaduna poly
3, Ibadan poly
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by trakos(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2008
njazra:

All Polytechnic in Nigeria are very nice but when you talk about Fed Poly Offa,they are the best in cultism and killings. But Yaba tech is the best in fashion and sports coupled with Kad poly. But the best in Academics is Fed Poly Ilaro. MAPOLY is the worst and Ibadan Poly (poor academic standard).
tunday:

IF You WANT BEST OF ACADEMICS WITHOUT DISTRACTION FED POLY ILARO

BEAUTY & ACADEMICS YABA TECH & NEKEDE

i think these two guys know the best when it comes to academic performance even though beauty is not on our side.
FED POLY ILARO is undoubtedly the best.
ollywise,
elect/elect dept
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by tunday(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2008
No body is talkinhg about Auchi?Just try them out and your academic like will never remani the same again

because it will become worse
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by donpapa(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2008
because it will become worse
Really? cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by trilla(f): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2008
why all of una dey argue. whichever one u go to, when u graduate, u will still be an HND holder.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Ehiwere(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
i trip for them.And still remain junior staff.Instead of thinking how to work on this issue .We are busy killing our self on irrelevant things
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by HolumenFun: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2008
s
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by ishmael(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2008
trilla:

why all of una dey argue. whichever one u go to, when u graduate, u will still be an HND holder.

my dear no mind dem; all na d same thing. wether you go yabatech or adamawa poly all na HND dem go give you.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by ishmael(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2008
Ehiwere:

i trip for them.And still remain junior staff.Instead of thinking how to work on this issue .We are busy killing our self on irrelevant things

no mind them jare them never enter labour market see wetin them dey carry HND holders do thats why. As far as most organisations are concerned HND holders are the best materials to be used as contract staff; very painful.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by hassan4me: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2008
GUYS AT HOME, WHEN IS KWARA POLY CONDUCTING THERE POST POLY EXAM. PLS URGENTLY REPLY.
HASSAN4ALLOFUS@YAHOO.COM., 08065364393.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 22, 2008
with una University degree, what can you people deliver?
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 4:48am On Sep 22, 2008
Yabatech and kad Poly
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by ishmael(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2008
njazra:

with una University degree, what can you people deliver?

nothing my broda; but they are the ones that earn the pay.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2009
I just believe HND holders are the best in terms of academic standard except University like Unilag,Oau and UI. Fed Poly Ilaro is farmore better than OSU,LASU and other advance secondary school (so called University)
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by ewoma1989(f): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2009
im a studnt of the great yabatech,and i can stand that its best ever.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by ishmael(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2009
In nigeria, polytechnic is polytechnic, HND is HND no matter where it is obtained from, be it Yaba or Kaduna. So a BA or BSc Degree from katsina state university or Nassarawa state university is considered to be above HND obtained from YabaTech and Kadpoly, and will be given preference in terms of employment and admission for Masters Degree.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2009
probably yabatech
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by kkkng(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2009
In nigeria, polytechnic is polytechnic, HND is HND no matter where it is obtained from, be it Yaba or Kaduna. So a BA or BSc Degree from katsina state university or Nassarawa state university is considered to be above HND obtained from YabaTech and Kadpoly, and will be given preference in terms of employment and admission for Masters Degree.

I have both HND and BSc and I can argue favourable on this issue, I got more from Akanu Ibiam Fed Poly, Afikpo (ND) and Yabatech (HND) than what I got in UI, though it was a three- year prg as I entered through DE admission. In our class in UI then, the best guys in the class (200L - 400L) came me through DE from polytechnics. In my final year, I remember a yabatech writing project for many UI students.

Polytechnics guys actually have better oppotunities to learning because, of the following: controlled number of students in class, better facilities for practicals and more dedicated lecturers. But University teachers and students always feel on top of the world, therefore missing the main reason why they are in school.

HND guys, if u work hard enough, u can be an employer of BA and BSc graduates.  You don't have to mind those people who think that with BSc, they have arrived. From my own little survey, there are more BSc and BAs roaming the street than HND looking for employment.

2 Likes

Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by omega8(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2009
4GET THE DISCRINATOIN BTW HND AND B.SC,UR QUALIFICATION IS IN UR HEAD AND UR BRAIN. I AM HND HOLDER,WHEN WE ARE EMPLOY BY FORIEGN ORGANISATION IN NIGERIA ,I MET 70% OF B.SC AND OTHER ARE HND AND OND,THE FACT IS THAT B.SC IS EMPLOY TO MONITOR WE HND AND OND THERE,BUT LATER THE TRUE SPEAK BY IN SELF THAT WE HND HOLDER ARE BETTER THAN B.SC HOLDER THERE,I LATER RE- APPIONT AS ADMINI MANAGER THERE AND WITH SOME PEOPLE THERE THAT HAVE HND THERE.BUT NIGERIA IS A PLACE OF LIE AND DISLIKE TRUE
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by azadus4u: 5:39pm On May 14, 2009
both of you are try but the only polytechnic the good in accedemic is fed poly bida niger state
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Gaybriel: 11:58am On May 16, 2009
We don't brag in my school, Laspotech. About HND OR BSC, I want the HND HOLDERS to know that if you are DEPENDABLE, you will be INDISPENSABLE. If you can cope in Laspotech, you will cope anywhere in the World. Laspotech brings out the best in you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked / 2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.