Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

When Am I Going To Have A Sugar Mummy? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / When Am I Going To Have A Sugar Mummy? (1064 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Connect With A Sugar Mummy,sugar Daddy Nationwide,call On: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Am I Going To Have A Sugar Mummy? by Rena(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2006
Hello every, I just want to know why it's hard to get a sugar mummy from this forum, you may be wondering why. But its because of that that i registered in this site.
Re: When Am I Going To Have A Sugar Mummy? by eveseh(f): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2006
dont know? lipsrsealed

but hope u fond one soon
Re: When Am I Going To Have A Sugar Mummy? by mamaput(f): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2006
Because we arenot stupid.
we know how to find our pets on our own.

or we are not desprate and do not need one.
Re: When Am I Going To Have A Sugar Mummy? by eveseh(f): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2006
LOL mamaput dem him lol
Re: When Am I Going To Have A Sugar Mummy? by mamaput(f): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2006
they should ban all these pets from here.
Its a big disgrace.
I have never seen any forums apart from Nigerian Forum were they have so many pets.

Wuff bello wuff
Re: When Am I Going To Have A Sugar Mummy? by 2fine4u(f): 4:49am On Jul 02, 2006
@ Topic
when they've finished digging your grave, right now they still digging it so no sugar mommy for ya.
Re: When Am I Going To Have A Sugar Mummy? by diddy4(m): 4:51am On Jul 02, 2006
will ya go and get a job you damn lazy guy. sugar mummy to feed you. you no dey shame sef.

the one wey you go find go take you 6feet. na your di*k you one use make money.

what is this world turning into sef. angry angry
Re: When Am I Going To Have A Sugar Mummy? by aykay(m): 5:54am On Jul 02, 2006
did someone tell u nairaland is the nigerian alternative to "love connections"? in case u haven't already realised, this is not a dating site. "when am i going to have a sugar mummy": like its our duty to find u one because u joined the forum.
Re: When Am I Going To Have A Sugar Mummy? by edygirl(f): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2006
Immediatel you leave NL, you will find a sugar mummy. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Female Friend From Any Part Of Nigeria. / I Need A Chic: O, Pls Help: Attached Is Pic / Good morning Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.