Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? (11734 Views)

Poll: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?

Yes: 13% (19 votes)
No: 86% (119 votes)
This poll has ended

Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by mayrho(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2008
shocked undecided
Some much of this Obama guy lots of stuff have been said about him, does it cross anybody's mind wt if he is the ANTI-CHRIST[color=#990000][/color]. I mean he is popular over night. What do you guys think?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by SeanT21(f): 12:52am On Sep 04, 2008
Roll eyes and Switch Thread
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Kobojunkie: 1:57am On Sep 04, 2008
ROFLMAO!!!! @Poster, the thought crossed my religious mind once, and then I thought " Could the world be brought down by a Hollywood Megastar ?" NAH!!!!ROFLMAO!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by SeanT21(f): 3:42am On Sep 04, 2008
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO!!!! @Poster, the thought crossed my religious mind once, and then I thought " Could the world be brought down by a Hollywood Megastar ?" NAH!!!!ROFLMAO!!!

JESUS CHRIST!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Kobojunkie: 4:39am On Sep 04, 2008
SeanT21:

JESUS CHRIST!!!

Oh boy!!! Is it confirmed now that Obama is Jesus Christ  shocked ROFLMAO!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by TheSly: 4:44am On Sep 04, 2008
Tssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssewwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by lysaa(f): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2008
guys be-careful how u point hands at pple, I understand u said that hypothetically but hmm, be careful. undecided
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Seun(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2008
Obama is popular in Africa because he's the first black man ever to be a serious contender for US presidency.  And most of us in Africa are black.  The media loves Obama because his story is very interesting; it sells papers. wink Clinton used to be more popular than this.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by obiem(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2008
Good thinking but we have to wait and see if it'll be a good product! OBAMA ANTI- CHRIST! Let's wait and see cool cool cool
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by carmelily: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2008
The Republicans already have an ad insinuating that. If he is nko? lllloooooooooooooooong hhhiiisssssssssssssssssssss
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by MrCrackles(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2008
chei, theories?!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Firefire(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2008
Well,
Obama is nice in his idea.
But he should not try & negotiate with rogue & terrorist state like Iran.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by femorra(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2008
my guy make i no lie it has crossed my mind several times, anyway sha the bible doesn't say we can do anything to stop the antichrist, just prepare yourself to go by FIRST BUS, it is well with u
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by nguage(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2008
What if your mom is my jump-off?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by SeanT21(f): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2008
n-guage:

What if your mom is my jump-off?

LMAO!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by naijastufz: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2008
it sounds baseless but its creepy coz i once read a book on d antichrist and obama fits accurately the description of what d antichrist would be like, will look for d book and type out some of the excerpts, from what i can remember the book said the sntichrist would be a charismatic young leader that would emerge from a world power, will dazzle all with his brilliant ways etc.

Sounds creepy but i have a vague memory of what d book contains, like i said i will look for d book and let u guys be d judge! cry
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Bastage: 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2008
Obama is not the anti-Christ.

That job is already taken by this guy:

Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by idupaul: 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2008
Bastage:

Obama is not the anti-Christ.

That job is already taken by this guy:

lol grin grin grin
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Seun(m): 12:24am On Sep 06, 2008
i once read a book on d antichrist
If the book is not the bible, then it's not authoritative.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by creamdream: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2008
well what if, there can be a billion what ifs questions? unfortunately those jind of questions only deserves a "what if answers" and the what ifs can continue for eternity
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Ynot(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2008
Anyone that believe in the imaginary anti-christ should have his/her head seriously examined.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by vescucci(m): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2008
There's that slim possibilitythat he's not. I'm optimistic. Must you post?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by kingdong(m): 2:15am On Sep 07, 2008
Obama ko Aduayar ni
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by carmelily: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2008
vescucci:

There's that slim possibilitythat he's not. I'm optimistic.

slim possibility ke?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by darfur(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2008

only a deranged obamaphobic would say this. when u loath somebody you will believe anything negative about that person. i know this b/c i have similar feelings for someone i loath wink
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by na2day2(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2008
@ post

some of u need to breath in and out a few times before u start a thread. so u know so much about the anti-christ but know little about the bible eh? if u know anything about the bible, it clearly says no body will know the anti-christ as the anti-christ or even suspect he is the one until the rapture has taken place. JFK was equally popular and might have been considered the anti-christ too by ur inference .

so obama is the anti-christ, i guess sarah palin is mary, so are u calling McCain, God?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by KojoAseda(m): 4:51am On Sep 08, 2008
There will never be an anti-christ. Religion is a scam.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by na2day2(m): 6:01am On Sep 08, 2008
i hate to break it to ya son, there will be an anti-christ. the fact u dont believe in it dont mean it wont happen.

Kojo Aseda:

There will never be an anti-christ. Religion is a scam.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2008
@ Topic,

wdh?. . . . . . , shocked
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by acidrop(f): 6:21am On Sep 08, 2008
i knowwwwwwwwwww, how can obama be anti-christ?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by na2day2(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2008
TOYOSI20:

@ Topic,

wdh?. . . . . . , shocked

the thing tire me. black folks and their problems, never appreciating another black man's success.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

acidrop:

i knowwwwwwwwwww,  how can obama be anti-christ?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by nduaj(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2008
HI GUYS
LEMME INFORM U GUYS, IF YOU STUDY THE SCRIPTURE WELL, YOU WILL OBSERVE THAT THE ANTICHRIST IS GOING TO COME OUT FROM EUROPE!!
THE E.U IS GOING TO GET STRONGER IN THESE LAST DAYS, AND THE EURO WILL FINALLY BEAT THE DOLLAR AND POUND.

THE ANTICHRIST WILL COME FROM THE "ROMAN EMPIRE" - EUROPE,

SO I DONTTHINK OBAMA IS UR MAN, WATCH EUROPE AND NOT AMERICA!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) / You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie / TB Joshua Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.