Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

My PSP Screen Is Cracked - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My PSP Screen Is Cracked (5560 Views)

How Much To Replace My Psp Screen / Helep:i Have A Broken Psp Screen / My Psp Buttons Are No Longer Responding: Help, Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My PSP Screen Is Cracked by auwal(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2006
my psp screen is cracked any one wit an idea of how to go about it??
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by eveseh(f): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2006
naah nope,

next u?
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by c0dec(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2006
how bad is it? post a picture of it.
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by auwal(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2006
hi codec happy birthday today is my birthday also, i'll soon post up the pic of the psp , i lost my usb cable but i'll try and see dat i post it up.
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by c0dec(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2006
thanks man. happy birthday too.
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by WesleyanA(f): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2006
Happy Bday C0dec!!!
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by naijacutee(f): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2006
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by spikedcylinder: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2006
This seems to be a common problem with psp(s) isnt it?
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by Raymand(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2006
change the screen DUH!
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by my2cents(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2006
wetin consign bird with toothbrush? grin
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by c0dec(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2006
WesleyanA:

Happy Bday C0dec!!!

thanks and how have u been?
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by dakmanzero(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2006
oooooh, i hope this isnt common o. Just got me a psp and loving it to death

You may need to do some dhl-ing with a friend abroad (nairalander maybe?) there are many ways to fix a broken screen abroad but here,

I would have suggested alaba, but i dont thik psp penetration has gotten that deep yet. In ikeja there are many places where LCD's for smart handheld devices are fixed, like mcdorsey's, but i dont know whether wthey can handle psp's, they definitley do p800/900's, nokia 3650/ngage-s, etc.

i know of 2 friends that fiixed p900 screens,. and i got a replacement for my 3650 when it was run over by an avensis (still alive till today- respek nokia!)
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by c0dec(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2006
dakmanzero:

oooooh, i hope this isnt common o. Just got me a psp and loving it to death

firmware version?
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by dakmanzero(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2006
the ultimate

ONE POINT FIVE BABY!!!!!

eat it and kpeme. ooooooooooooooooh yeah,
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by c0dec(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2006
LOL. sweet
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by spikedcylinder: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2006
darkmanzero,

I think wer're supposed to be having a discussion about that PSP of yours. . . . . wink
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by dakmanzero(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2006
my psp?

is BIG

is HARD

is BLACK

and is POWERFUL!!!

ooooooh yeah, baybeeee! grin grin grin
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by ick: 12:56am On May 09, 2007
hi my name is chris and i broke my screen, angry cry and i have been wanting to fix it, can some1 tell me wat a good site is for the USA so i can send it in and get it fixed or they can send me the screen and i can replace it, ill pay them of corse, but if the send me the sceen and i have to fix it then i would like instructions on a way how to take the screen out,,,,, if there is a site that were it tells me how to take out the screen thats ok too. i would really love the help, and yes the lcd screens are very brakeable, if u havent noticed, if u wish to contact me u can email me at

RCMANPRO@aol.com

plz, plz help me out
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by okoobo(m): 12:57am On May 09, 2007
go take it to a shop - must u be told that? My cousin broke his in London - and pronto - cost him only 30 pounds to fix it -. u know?
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by ick: 12:59am On May 09, 2007
but wat kind of shop, im in the usa and idk squat of a shop that fixes it, how much would it cost in usa $
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by okoobo(m): 1:05am On May 09, 2007
30 pounds is roughly 50dollars - search on google mate.
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by ick: 1:08am On May 09, 2007
kk thanks but i have, lol and its a pain in the ass,, angry i have tryed that, i live in LA,california and all the searches that i have done is out of the country, if u find a site that i havent seen then send it to me plz, im dieing to play my psp again,
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by ick: 3:56am On May 09, 2007
hey sry bout that but i got the way to fix it i gess the site is new and i did it i took the screen out of my psp now i need to go buy a new screen, im on my way yo that 1 grin i have a picture of the psp that i took the screen out of so if u want to see it email me
Re: My PSP Screen Is Cracked by chefguitar: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2007
hi had same prob,go on ebay and i cast me £8 for screen and £20 for p+p.takes 12days to come but it better then bin? any ptobs fitin it let me no?? if you can. on ebay put in psp lsd sreen.hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Playstation 4 Vs Xbox One (Comprehensive Comparison) / Efootball 2022 Apk Obb 6.1.4 Download (PES 22) / Gameloop 3.2 Offline Installer Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.