Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Weight Loss Support - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss Support (1287 Views)

Guide To Using Weight Loss Drugs / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Weight Loss Diet Based On Naija Foods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weight Loss Support by fellybabe(f): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2008
Since some people wanted this thread, here it is! Feel free to post if you feel like you need to lose 5 to ?? as many pounds as you want. Share your diet with us and encourage one another. Please don't bash if you don't agree with what someone is doing. We are here to encourage each other.
Re: Weight Loss Support by fellybabe(f): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2008
I need to lose like 20kg. I joined the gym and was going everyday until I travelled months ago. I've only been back to the gym once since then. I'm the kind of person that will go work out and then come home and eat, alot. I tell myself I worked out so I can eat whatever lol. I need to start eating healthy because I know working out won't be much help if I don't cut back on my intake. I used to have an eating disorder so I'm trying not to go into extremes again but sometimes it's just so frustrating doing it this way. It's hard not falling into old habits but I wanna try to do it the right way this time.
Re: Weight Loss Support by weightloss9ja: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2012
hi guys, i recently lost 40pounds and that has taught alot of fat loss secrets i would like to share….visit my blog http://ddesola..com/ and follow me on twitter @weightloss9ja…….real tips only!
Re: Weight Loss Support by jbaks44(f): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2013
I have been a serial dieter for more than ten years. I have tried practically all the diets you can think of and can literally write a book on each one. From experience, losing the weight is the easy part because there are many slimming aids out there that really do work and help you lose the weight. The difficult part is keeping the weight off, this takes more determination, self restraint and self discipline. I agree that losing weight by watching what you eat and exercising is the surest way to keep the weight of and all that. However, it is not the fastest weight and it is not so easy to follow either.

Personally, i don't mind following a diet fad or using pills, teas and other weightlosss aids. I just make sure i do my research well and i don't stay on it for more than 3months at a time. I'm managing to keep the weight off now after stopping my slimming pills 2months ago. I was on it for just one month and i lost 2 dress sizes, now I'm a UK size 10 and all i want to do is keep it that way.

If you need advice or want more info on slimming and diet aids, please feel free to contact me at baksjoy@yahoo.com

You can also check out my website at www.slimmingvenue.com

Regards

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle The Naira Note??? / Clear Blackheads With These Natural Tips / Signs You Are Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.