Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,535 members, 7,770,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (196302 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hi all,
This thread is for ladies trying to conceive, who need to lose (or gain) weight.

There are so many instances where a slight change in weight increases the chances of conception.

But as we all know, its not easy to lose that fat when taking various medications...and for those of us that put on weight when we're stressed up, well then ttc becomes the reason we're packing on the fat! So we all struggle to lose the bad fat, to enable us gain baby fat smiley !

On the other hand, when a lady is too slim, she may not ovulate as she ought. Some people say its because the body feels a baby cannot be carried to term...and putting on weight the healthy way is something that is not easy to do.

So on this thread, we'll be encouraging each other to get to our desired weights.

Cos besides TTC, we need the hubbys to still be tripping for all the curves so that the wyping can be done with frequency and without regard for tym and place. #justkidding lol!

Y'all get the general picture sha!

3 Likes

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
NICE...
Shall begin logging in from tomorrow
General info
Height 5 feet 5 inches
Weight 72.6 kgs
Target weight 59kg
NEED TO LOSE 13KG ie almost 30 pounds(i dey fear)
BMI 26 point 5 - so over weight and almost tipping into obese,God help me oo!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2012
@all. This is the thread for those of us who want to gain/lose weight (Though I suspect more ladies wanna do the latter)!

Its a free for all thread...as in we'll encourage each other, discuss meal plans, exercise regimen, give tips as per what worked for you, and report weekly progress.

I am not a big fan of exercising (except dancing and swimming) , so anyone else can post exercise routines on here and ginger us up in that aspect...

Am good at dieting when I mean to. I can therefore encourage ladies to keep at it..or suggest alternatives diet plans to make it easier and more fun!

To start off, as at today I weigh 82kg...the recommended body weight for my height is 65kg so I need to lose about 17kg...(Deep sigh!)
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
Sorry deartongue... I was busy opening my big mouth without first checking this GOOD WORK u did.
My data
5.6ft
88kg now
Ideal Weight 67kg
Shd be shading off 21kg
My present BMI 29.1 almost getting to obese regiongrin
Will start fully on monday.

2 Likes

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 2:57am On Apr 22, 2012
Welcome Seanbell and Udoka

So we know what we need to shed off. That's very important.Next we need to say what has worked for us in the past!
Personally I love shaking my bory to dancehall music..These days I have no company/audience plus am always tired so I've stopped!
Also used to stay off carbs when dieting..then I'd eat more of protein, plantain (boiled) and the occasional fruit.

I wanna try a 30-day weight loss program. What I plan to do is go off Carbs for the first 3 days. For example;

Day 0. Effective Sunday the 22nd of April: Splurge day smiley .Since its my last day of enjoyment, I will eat anytin I like as (as compensation for the task ahead) lol.

Day 1-3. Monday 23rd
Breakfast: A quarter glass of Forever Aloe Vera and 75cl bottle of water. Fruits

Lunch: Vegetable Salad and one Grilled Fish.I can eat the salad without cream,if the fish is spicey enuf.

Dinner: Fruits that are easy for me to eat. E.g. Bananas(and g.nuts), Mangos, apples, etc

Any day I eat outside the plan,I'll post it here..so dat I don't cheat too often or at all.

Feel free to suggest changes to the above diet plan.

Oh sorry, I forgot the small exercise...ok. I'll do 10mins of cardio (skipping, cross stepping, jumping in a spot, jumping jack, etc). Am sayin 10mins so dat I no go deceive myself LMAO!Although I'll increase the time as I progress.

5 Likes

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 3:36am On Apr 22, 2012
There are articles online that can help us stay motivated. Perhaps I can convince Seanbell to help us with that? You know we loooove the articles you post on the ttc thread.

Here's one

The Nurses’ Health Study II, which started in 1989, followed more than 116,000 female registered nurses (remember, there can be male nurses, too) who ranged in age from 25 to 42 years old. The diet and exercise regimens of 17,544 married women in this group who were trying to become pregnant or became pregnant from 1991 were studied over the next eight years.

Every two years these women were asked if they had tried to become pregnant without any success for more than one year (which pretty much defines infertility). They were also asked to indicate if their inability to conceive had been diagnosed and found to be due to fallopian tube blockage, endometriosis, their husband’s low sperm count, problems related to ovulation, or if no problems were found.

The researchers did find a relationship between diet, exercise, weight and successful pregnancy. They found that the lowest risk of ovulation problem-related infertility occurred in women who exercised vigorously (at least 30 minutes per day) and had a body mass index (BMI) of between 20 and 24.9. These women’s diets also had a ratio of monounsaturated fats to trans fats of at least 10%, animal protein made up less than 10% of their energy and calories, vegetable protein made up more than 7% of their calories, iron intake was greater than 40 mg, and their diets had a low glycemic load (less than 107 grams of processed carbohydrates). These women also ate less than one serving a week of low-fat dairy, had one or more servings a day of high-fat dairy (the authors don’t understand this particular result), and consumed six or more multivitamin tablets a week.

The difference in “ovulation disorder” infertility between women who didn’t attain these criteria compared to the women who did was sixfold. The author’s conclusion was that infertility cases due to ovulation disorders may be prevented through modification of lifestyle: Eating vegetable protein versus animal protein, complex, rather than processed carbs, the right fats and increasing physical activity (while maintaining adequate body weight) made a huge difference. In other words, before and while getting pregnant, eat and do what your doctors have been advocating all along for your heart and body health!

Dr. Reichman’s Bottom Line:

If you’re looking to maintain a “fertility diet,” take a multivitamin (remember that taking folic acid before getting pregnant is important to prevent neural tube defects in the early fetus), eat a diet rich in vegetable protein, low in animal protein, moderate processed starches and ... make sure you exercise
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 3:55am On Apr 22, 2012
For those of us in Naija, we know that there's oil in almost evry meal. So what do we do? There is a lot of fry-fry going on in our kitchens. Abi we no go chop food again?
They say use olive oil to cook! Me,when I see olive oil in the supermarket shelf, I quietly walk past! As far as am concerned,olive oil na wetin dem they rub small baby for head or use for anointing for church. How e wan taste inside my stew sef? Has anyone tried it?

because we are ttc, we can't take what others would. A friend of mine said there r pills to take after eating oily foods that would make u pass the oil out in ur next toilet visit! Fear no let me ask for the name,make I know the one wey dey worry me!

When this weight started to increase, I refused to watch it cos I didn't want to starve my soon-to-be-preggy self! I thot I'd start havin the babies ryt away!

When the baby didn't come, I started to fret and stress makes me put on weight(weird ryt?). Also I stopped exercises that may juggle the uterus. Now they are saying I need 30mins of exercise everyday (deep sigh)!

Now am not gonna sit back and let this take away my peace of mind too. I will get to my desired weight by dis tym next month (I wish smiley )! Anyway I'll start fully on Monday like udoka said.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Hebrewwoman1: 7:07am On Apr 22, 2012
Hey ladies, i actually need to drop sme lbs as well. Its so funny that i know what to do to lose weight but i just dont do it. In my life i've gained weight and i've lost weight, its just determination.

@ RocksQueen, if your serious in this journey you need to cut out Gnuts cos ther are very oily. As a matter of fact the only nut gud for you is Almond am not sure how readinly available it is in Nigeria.

My main problem with food is RICE. I love rice so much that i can eat it evryday, 3 times a day and not get tired.

My data,
162lbs(am not sure wat that is in kg)

Need to lose about 20lbs

The truth about losing weight is that no matter how much you exercise as long as your eating more calories than you burning, you wont lose weight. Counting calories is pretty difficult but its very effective if you can learn how to do it.
Also in as much as fruits are good for us, they have a lot of sugar and hve calories too so vegetables are better.
Cutting out carbs can backfire unless you plan to cut it out for the rest of you life. Cos anyday you go back to eating carbs, the weight you've lost comes back. The best approach to this weight thng is SELF CONTROL, eat anythng you like but PORTION CONTROL is very important. You can eat as many calories as you want but as long as your active enough for your body to use up the calories, you wont add weight.

For example, a typical adult needs 1,800-2,000 a day but most sports players need way more than that cos of how active they are.
Losing weight can be a little tricky, you can do it with exercise alone and you can do it with diet alone or a combination of both. Its all about how much your eating and how much your using so you can tackle this from any direction that works best for you.

Personally, i dont do well with food so i prefer to kill myself at the gym...lol. My mum lost over a 100lbs by jst waatching what she eats and she never went to the gym for one day.

Feel free to ask me any questions as am not sure if my explanation is very clear.

2 Likes

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by dramakwin(f): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2012
A̶̲̥̅iit its well
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2012
dramakwin: A̶̲̥̅♏ trying to get pregnant for 2yrs now
Height 5"5
Weigh 49
Pls i don't knw d ideal weight for my height
Could my weight b a reason for d delay

Hi dramakwin. Have you seen a gynae to ascertain the reason for the delay? As for your weight, I assume you mean 49kg..if so see result below...If you are seeing a good gynae, they can tell you whether to add or lose weight.
"Your Input
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 107.9 pounds

Result
your BMI index is 18.0, indicating your weight is in the underweight category for adults of your height"
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2012
RcksQueen,
You rock!! love your post.will be right back to digest and ask questions.I will also hunt fir articles on weight loss and ttc to help us stay faithful cheesy cheesy

Hebrewwoman,
You are so on point,im cutting rice for now but i cannot leave bread.I especially like throwing in the oven with butter,it's so crunchy!
Please can you do a post on portion control?
Thanks
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2012
@ hebrewwoman. I would be lying if I said I didn't know that I need to count calories and burn more than I intake..

This calories counting was almost driving me and dh crazy! Cos if u see the calories in a tablespoon of palm oil, you won't eat soup! I even switched to plantain flour and we cut out sugar and other high calorie foods...
My dear, dh had to beg that we start exercising cos we were eating like paupers..(Cos in naija,almost all foods are high in calories)

He bot me a cross stepper...I tried but is it when am waking up 5 am to prepare for work or when we get back at almost 9pm cos of traffic...

Anyway am so glad u posted this..like I said, I need motivation and this will push me in the ryt direction..

I'll cut out the g.nuts (bawling my eyes out! :') )

I know a colleague who cut out carbs...she dropped like crazy, I asked how she sustains it and she said she eats it once a while and in only small portions...If droppin carbs will bring me my baby, I don't mind o! It can come back after childbirth den I'll be sleeping in the gym (just kidding)

Pls can u post low calorie meal suggestions?As in from the Nigerian perspective..please and tnx.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
Rockqueen, u are realling rockingtongue here, keep it uptongue
But abegi no kill me with this menu list ooo. Am ok with moRning and night food... I no fit for afternoon oo. There's this saying in weight loss if I remember corectly; eat breakfast like... (Forgotten) lunch like prince, dinner like beggergrin. For Exercise,i go think am lol maybe wl do a one spot jumbing or running in my house to be honest for 5mins.
I pray to draw motivation frm u guys.
How wl d log be? Ones at d end of d day or after each meal?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2012
RocksQueen,Here's one article for starters.Just information to get us going from baby centre.

SHOULD I LOSE WEIGHT WHILE TTC?[i][/i]

As long as you eat a healthy, balanced diet, it's fine to lose weight while you're trying to conceive.

If you're overweight and on track with your diet, you may want to hold off trying to conceive until you are closer to your ideal weight.

You improve your chances of conceiving if you're at, or close to, your healthy weight before you get pregnant. You can calculate your body mass index (BMI) using our BMI calculator. This will show if you fall within the healthy range.

Ideally, your BMI should be between 1 8point 5 and 2 5 at the beginning of pregnancy. If you have a BMI of 3 0 or above, losing between five per cent and 1 0 per cent of your body weight will help you to be healthier.

If you have irregular periods, or no periods, and are overweight, losing weight may help to regulate your periods and make ovulation happen.

Losing weight will also set you up for a healthier pregnancy, once you do become pregnant. If you are overweight when you conceive, you are more likely to experience complications, such as:
gestational diabetes
miscarriage
high blood pressure
pre-eclampsia

Eating a healthy diet that's low in fat and high in wholegrain starchy foods (carbohydrates), fruit and vegetables is the best approach to take. Try to get plenty of exercise too.

You'll find it easiest if you build exercise into your every-day life. Walk to work(impossible in Naija abeg), take the stairs whenever you can, or try a bit of gardening. About 30 minutes of moderate exercise a day should make a difference to your weight and to the way you feel.

Bear in mind that you should aim to lose no more than between 0point5kg (1lb) and 1kg (2lb) per week. Fast weight loss may run down your body's store of nutrients, which is not the best way to begin a pregnancy. And it may also be harder to keep the weight off later.

If you don't really need to lose weight, but could improve your eating habits, it's never too soon to make changes to your diet. Eating a nutritious and varied range of foods will get your pregnancy off to a good start.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2012
Lmao!
This is not gonna be easy
I just ate bread and tea with fried eggs and sausage! I wanted to feel guilty then I remembered that today is my 'cheat day'

I think daily is good! If u can post after each meal, all the better
But know ur pre diet weight and DO NOT weigh urself till after one week! If not u go lose interest cos the weight loss isn't immediate.

@seanbell..niceeeeee. Meanwhile run away from bread like ur feet is on fire! Or eat wheat bread if u must! Let that be d extreme thing u do...I have packed out all my jam bottles to send to me sister (no sense in tempting myself)
@udoka..you can make your last meal not later than 7pm...that helps a lot!!

Another tin...carry dh along! Unless u can serve him food without being tempted to eat.. Me I can't...I no fit see dh dey eat beta food make I waka pass!HOW?!

Like I said, this is NOT gonna be easy!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2012
Seanbell as Rockqueen said wheat bread is d best option, where I leave now I hardly see it, God dey shaa, we go overcome. I can't do without my swallows grin I wll get wheat tomorw, wl be taking it henceforth whenevr at home, was taking it b4 stoped cos my sister that was helpn me no longer stays wt me, laziness, really hv to sit up!

Rockqueen
I usually eat b4 7pm most days,I leave office 5pm and get home b4 6.30pm. Dh eats by 8pm, we hv agreed that I don't wait for him - gud for me am used to him eatg without me, irony of life he is recently on weight gain program.
Lollll u are not alone on d final CHEAT DAY..I no fit talk... Let tomorow come.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by nefertitiram: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2012
Hi, This thread is just what I need!

I am battling with PCOS, so I mad a vow last week sunday to drop weight and solve this problem once and for all.
I am 6 feet 1 inch tall. Last sunday I weighed 117kgs
As for BMI, forgerrrit!
I embarked on a no carb diet and high protein diet as from last monday.
Today I weigh 111.8kgs, I nearly screamed off the scale.
Although I no longer have enough energy to be active daily, I feel my body will soon adjust.
I am on metformin 500mg daily for the PCOS, I take cod liver oil and vitamin B complex daily. All my symptoms seem to be disappearing!
Its boring being on a no carb diet, but I add the fun to it by stealing 1 buscuit or sipping from someone's drink...the guilt of cheating encourages ‎mee to stick to the plan. My typical daily food intake
1 Boiled egg for breakfast
1 big apple as a snack
Moi moi or beans and little plantain for lunch
Chicken or chicken gizzard for dinner
I drink plenty of water, and treat myself once in a while. Yesterday I had an ice cream ☺

I will update on my progress on this diet, bt right now it is soooo on point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by nefertitiram: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2012
udoka2: Seanbell as Rockqueen said wheat bread is d best option, where I leave now I hardly see it, God dey shaa, we go overcome. I can't do without my swallows grin I wll get wheat tomorw, wl be taking it henceforth whenevr at home, was taking it b4 stoped cos my sister that was helpn me no longer stays wt me, laziness, really hv to sit up!

Rockqueen
I usually eat b4 7pm most days,I leave office 5pm and get home b4 6.30pm. Dh eats by 8pm, we hv agreed that I don't wait for him - gud for me am used to him eatg without me, irony of life he is recently on weight gain program.
Lollll u are not alone on d final CHEAT DAY..I no fit talk... Let tomorow come.

Is honeywell wheatmeal okay as well?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2012
(Nefetitiram
Wow!!! U lost 8kg in just one wk? Am encouraged alrdy. Yes honeywell is ok but when I hv time I go to mkt buy d raw wheat and grind it (missing my baby sister):'
Rockqueen
I may hv to pick up that olive oil and gv it a trial. Usually see them at shoprite and pack and shop. Now I use grand suya oil; heard its gud too.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ebony13: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
ohk so i know am supposed to start too but i just keep putting it off, to exercise is a problem then to eliminate rice, a bigger problem, to reduce the size of my food biggest problem. I have been telling myself for 3 years now that i would start tomorrow. grin

@ Nefer...Wow! am amazed u shed the pounds like silly...am impressed. i think i would follow your diet plan.
so this is my stats;
Weight- 90kg
Ideal weight for my height is 67-70 so i have about 20 sumfin to lose.
My BMI is higher than 30(so obese) for funny enough i d'nt look it.
My doctor specifically told me to cut down on some pounds to get my body back into its regular cycle.
So pls pls and pls i know everybody is trying but i need a big PUSH!
If i cheat on Nefer's diet style, I would post it here for you all to slander me grin wink
phheeeww! so let the dieting begin (tommorow-monday wink)

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2012
Kaii!! How can i be condemned to wheat breadd? cry cry cry cry. This thing no go easy at all oo!!
I have to embark on the no carb thingy from tomorrow
Thanks RocksQueen and Udoka

Nefetitiram
Jesu!! 8 kg??wattttt shocked shocked
Please outline your diet daily,i beg you oooo.
What is this honeywell thing?
Lemme ask if you eat any drop of carb after this diet,wont you pile the weight back on?Do you use oil in your moi moi?What's your recipe abeg?

Udoka,
You still dey swallow?abeg dump am the way i wan dump the bread wink wink
I shall write down every drop that enters my mouth from tomorrow
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mrskem09(f): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
so jealous of everybody's weight i dey reluctant to type. i will anyways grin

Height :165cm
Weight : 120kg
BMI : Morbid Obese..30+

I Have not checked my weight osince i start the Clomid + Metformin 1500mg so scared of the scale : Noticed that i have lost some weight sha, Not on any diet i curb what i eat. even the metformin will not let me more. i would like to do calories count alot of ladies recommend it. still learning the art sha.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
Mrs kem,
It doesn't matter,we love you like that..
We are in this together,*hugs* kiss
The metformin aids weight loss as i heard,i bet we will do splendidly on this thread.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by fineeyes: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2012
sad Nice thread. Dont know where to start though. Weighing over 100kg at de moment
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by tunnytox(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2012
What about men trying to gain weight? grin grin grin
I am 5ft10inches tall but weigh a mere 64kg

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ebony13: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
ohk so i decided to check my weight now to confirm if i am still 90kg...and i'm 94 cry...nt fair!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Luxythere: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2012
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2012
ebony,
We will lose it together kiss,it doesn't matter

Fineyes
Welcome on board,you can start from anywhere,just write your stats and hop in smiley

tunnytox
Are you TTC? grin grin

Thanks luxythere smiley

I will def look for healthy recipes and post especially for chicken.I loove baked chicken marinated with butter and lemon plus rosemary.Please who will school us on portion control??
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by tunnytox(m): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2012
SeanBell: ebony,
We will lose it together kiss,it doesn't matter

Fineyes
Welcome on board,you can start from anywhere,just write your stats and hop in smiley

tunnytox
Are you TTC? grin grin

Thanks luxythere smiley

I will def look for healthy recipes and post especially for chicken.I loove baked chicken marinated with butter and lemon plus rosemary.Please who will school us on portion control??

which one be TTC? I'm serious no be joke matter o. I'm planning to travel to Naija in Sept and i need to fatten up, I've always struggle to put weight on.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by nefertitiram: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
Okay.
I had to read it up online before I started..oils are not my problem. It was the carbohydrates! Before last week I drank minerals without regard, I was constantly hungry eating everything in sight. My food routine is as follows:
Breakfast: 1 boiled egg or a handful of cereals and plenty milk
Snack: a fruit
Lunch: moi moi (yes there is oil in the moi moi)
Or beans and small plantain
Snack: more fruit!
Dinner: chicken or beef or gizzard or suya or fish
Idnt knw y but these online forums encourage pcos'ers to eat lots of eggs, milk red meat and oily fish, so I take advantage of them.
I made sure I never went hungry, cos that's when your brain starts to crave sugarsm
I think it wAs the metformin that maximized the weight loss! I also saw online that Vitamin D̶̲̥̅̊(in cod liver oil) and inositol (vit B8) reverses PCOS, enhances weight loss and promotes fertility.
I guess combo of dem all are working.

I don't intend to go back to the lifestyle I left behind. It was careless and reckless and was leading ‎​to the path of diabetes. PCOS is a cousin to diabetes, and if nt treated by lifestyle modification...will be type 2 diabetes

I actually had half indomie and 200naira worth of titus fish for breakfasT today and it was sooo filling! ☺lunch was moi moi, dinner is Boiled beans!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ochukoeja(f): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
I'm kinda ashamed to say this cos this sounds like a weight loss forum. But I'm 22 years and 5ft plus but I weigh 50kg after meal n fully clothed. Dis has made me look so yung people don't believe I'm a graduate and they don't take me serious at my work place either. I eat, though not swallow but any other food. Rice, cake, bread, icecream, matter of fact I'm a junk addict but still no weight. How do I add weight? P.S becos of dis I don't meet serious guys as everyone sees me as a baby.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by tunnytox(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2012
ochuko eja: I'm kinda ashamed to say this cos this sounds like a weight loss forum. But I'm 22 years and 5ft plus but I weigh 50kg after meal n fully clothed. Dis has made me look so yung people don't believe I'm a graduate and they don't take me serious at my work place either. I eat, though not swallow but any other food. Rice, cake, bread, icecream, matter of fact I'm a junk addict but still no weight. How do I add weight? P.S becos of dis I don't meet serious guys as everyone sees me as a baby.

We're in the same boat love cheesy in fact with the way I look I can conveniently take away 10 years out of my age and no one will ever raise any eyebrows. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.