Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (114956 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by Merinoz(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2007
I think these dudes will top my chart;
1. Desmond Elliot
2. Ramsey Nouah
3. Pat Attah
4. R.M.D
5. Mike Ezuruonye
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by bigbaby(f): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2007
Rmd-my daddy's friend
Jim iyk-chaps my aunt
Ramsey Noah-still in love with him
SAM Dede-don't knw
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by Lexyhearts(f): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2007
BIG BABBY ,RAMSEY IS NOT HANDSOME LOOK AT HIM HIS FACE IS BECOMING FATE EACH DAY MAY U BETTER TELL HIM TO TAKE HIS FACE TO A GYM SO THAT IS CAN LOOSE FAT grin
N-WAY AS FOR THE HANDSOME ARE

PAT ATTAH wink
VAN VICKER wink
DESMOND ELLIOT tongue
JIM IYKE wink
EMEKA IKE smiley
EMEKA ENYIOCHA cheesy
NONSO DIOBI wink
RMD cool
cheesy
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by bigbaby(f): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2007
ouch that hurt.u are harsh
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by Lexyhearts(f): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2007
@BIGBABY
cheesy
NO IT DOESN'T ITS JUST THE TRUTH, AS U DID WHEN U SAID JIM IYKE IS WEIRD AND I ARGUE W U,. tongue
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by crasniplet(f): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2007
as arranged desmond eliot-my heart [second wife] ramsey noah pat attah rmd emeka ike
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by PTBNaija(f): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2007
My Personal Top:

1.) Sam Uche Anyamele
2.) Mike Ezuruonye
3.) Pat Attah
4.) Chidi Mokeme

All in no order, but I do have a thing for Sam wink
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by bajanchick(f): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2007
The two most handsome are Ramsey Nouah and Van Vicker.
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by Lexyhearts(f): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2007
bajanchick:

The two most handsome are Ramsey Nouah and Van Vicker.

Ramsey is no longer handsome That YELLOWISH HAIRY HUMAN MONKEY grin grin grin grin grin . Just have a look at his face .t is becoming fate each and every day.maybe u better advice him to take his face to a GYM  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin for exercise to loose fat grin grin.AS for Van Vicker he is cute and cool. wink wink

I WOULD GO FOR desmond elliot and pat attah[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by bajanchick(f): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2007
Oh my goodness, how can you say that.  Look at him, he is still gorgeous.  You think Pat Attah, Desmond Elliot and company can test him. Think again sister.

Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by Lexyhearts(f): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2007
bajanchick:

Oh my goodness, how can you say that.  Look at him, he is still gorgeous.  You think Pat Attah, Desmond Elliot and company can test him. Think again sister.

RAMSEY WAS HANDSOME BUT THAT WAS IN THE PAST BUT WE ARE ON THE PRESENCE DESPITE UR PICTURE COZ I DON'T KNOW WHEN WAS THAT.BUT NOW HE IS NO LONGER THE SAME.TELL ME HOW CAN I SEND PHOTOS FROM MY DOCUMENTS TO THIS SITE I WOULD SENT You PHOTOS OF DESMOND ELLIOT AND You WOULD SEE IT FOR URSELF THAT HE IS CUTE.AND REMEMBER IF You HAVE LIGHT COMPLEXION THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE HANDSOME .THINK ABOUT IT [img][/img]
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by bajanchick(f): 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2007
Lexyhearts:

RAMSEY WAS HANDSOME BUT THAT WAS IN THE PAST BUT WE ARE ON THE PRESENCE DESPITE UR PICTURE COZ I DON'T KNOW WHEN WAS THAT.BUT NOW HE IS NO LONGER THE SAME.TELL ME HOW CAN I SEND PHOTOS FROM MY DOCUMENTS TO THIS SITE I WOULD SENT You PHOTOS OF DESMOND ELLIOT AND You WOULD SEE IT FOR URSELF THAT HE IS CUTE.AND REMEMBER IF You HAVE LIGHT COMPLEXION THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE HANDSOME .THINK ABOUT IT [img][/img]

The first pic is from a couple months ago when he attended a function and the second is old.  However judging from the 2007 pic, the man still has it going on.  Yes I know that light complexion does not make you handsome, but honestly I still find him to be more attractive and sexy than Desmond Elliot. 

I would however love to see your pics.

When repling, under subject you will see attach, click the browse button and locate the pics on your computer, if you have more then one, after attaching the first, click more attachments, click open and then click reply and you should be in business.
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by Lexyhearts(f): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2007
take a look

desmond is cuttier

Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by bajanchick(f): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2007
Lexyhearts, I will admit that he is a good looking man, but I have to say I find Ramsey Nouah and Van Vicker much, much better looking.
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by Lexyhearts(f): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2007
cheesy

n-way i see u like ramsey and i prefer desmond thats its.ok cheesy
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by bajanchick(f): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2007
I will admit that Pat Attah is sexy. I do like him, but Desmond Elliot, not so much.
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by Lexyhearts(f): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2007
wink as for me i like both of them
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by Emad(f): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2007
Michael OKON is da bomb
i swear when i watched "to love and to Hold " i fell head over hills
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by onwusiribe: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2007
shocked shocked shocked.kip ur eyes open!awake from your great slumber angry angry angry,how could you even tink of it??pat attah is d finest sexiest actor in nollywood,anytime anyday.
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by Nobella(f): 5:32am On Sep 03, 2007
Hmmmmmm, what canI say?

RMD+++++++++++

Kalu Ike, something, +++

Yemi Blaque++

Ramsey Noah

Jim Iyke

Pat Atah

Chet something, ( the guy in 30 Days)

Mike Ezeuronye

Chidi Mokeme

Desmond Elliot

Zarck Orj

The guy who was Uche Jumbo's boyfriend in Girls's Cot, I do not know his name.
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by acidrop(f): 6:16am On Sep 03, 2007
that mike ezuronye's gat abbs 2 die for, and his face is alright IF HE DOESNT SMILE i repeat IF HE DOSENT SMILE. infact anyone that can get incontact with him tell him not to smile oooooooooo
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by Nobella(f): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2007
Girl you are bad news! grin, but you are right too.
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by acidrop(f): 12:39am On Sep 04, 2007
atleast u admit that am right grin
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by maryray(f): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2008
Cant believe u guyz did not mention Fred Amata, and yet you mentioned Tony Umez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by maryray(f): 6:04am On Feb 09, 2008
Hotstepper, its like u are d only girl that has eyes, i mean no body seems to have noticed Nonso Diobi, eye mean, not only is d guy handsome tongue, he's a good actor. Put him in any movie, and he makes it watchable grin.[/color]. Also this clinton guy in wheel of life, the guy is sexy and men do i love a guy that has presense?.
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by nacy: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2008
They are all cute.
I love pat atta, then others can follow.
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by dollyp1cute(f): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2008
What is Van Vicker doing on the lis is he Nigerian or a Ghanian
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by maryray(f): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2008
dolly u know, maybe u should stick 2 being a doll and stop segregating. Its people like u that help mess up AFRICA. If Van Vicker is Ghanian or a Nigerian, that is none of ur business. U are not better than Ghanians, and b4 u whine that i am saying this becos i am Ghanaian, i am not. If u cant stop being racist, buzz of.
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by acampahr: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2008
Maryray take a look @ d topic one more time
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by maryray(f): 7:55am On Mar 09, 2008
@ acampahr, i saw d topic and dont waste ur time if u have nothing constructive 2 say. BYE.
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by techzone: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2008
Chat 24hrs 7days a week and it is FREE!!

Hundreds of users online right now

visit --> www. and sign up
Re: Most Handsome Nigerian Actors by maryray(f): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2008
Have u guys seen that guy who played Richard on Superstory. That guy is hot! tongue. I saw him in this movie kill the bride with mike ezu and mercy johnson, and men this guy is HOT, i could not even take my eyez off him. Honestly have a look at that movie, his name is Anyamele Sam Uche take a look at any of his pics. The guy is HANDSOME cool, GOOD LOOKING wink, HOT kiss, AND SEXY AS HELL wink. NOT TO MENTION HE HAS CHARISMA kiss.

Honestly i know i always bla most of the time that our actors are hot, but this guy is in his own level. Guys pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze pray that i hook up with him, even if it is only in my dreams sad, i will accept it oh cry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.