Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,589 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UNN!!!!!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UNN!!!!!!!!! (3050 Views)

For Concrete Informatn About Unn Admissn Visit Unnforum.com / Any News About Unn Post Graduate Programme? / Please Does Any Body Knows Anything About Unn(university Of Nigeria Nsukka) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UNN!!!!!!!!! by playahP(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2008
greetings to anybody aspiring to be in UNN(university of nigeria nnsukka)

here are some important things you should know

1) Admission list is not out yet.
2) Your jamb and post-ume score will be added and divided the 2
3)You can shop for a lesser course in the the same departmert and if you make an "A"  u can switch back to the course you wanted to do.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS VISIT THE SCHOOL AND VISIT THE P.R.O.(public relation officer) wink

N.B.  the general school cut off for last year was 160 but since they are going to add jamb and post-UME,i don't know what the general cut off for this year is going to be but i think its BTW 160 to 170 and please you people should get yourself around the school to keep yourself informed.

YOU ARE FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTION.
I want this to be an interactive forum. smiley
Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UNN!!!!!!!!! by dejo2007(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2008
hi playah p, I saw your post

but on their website they posted 2008/2009 primary admission list. Does that means that is for last year or what?

like myself i had 217 in jamb & 247 in the post UME does that means i am not qualified? going by adding & division i.e 217+247=464/2=232(Accounting)
So pls shed more light on this because yesterday when i saw the list i was disapointed.

shall be happy to hear from u

thanks
Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UNN!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2008
dejo2007:

hi playah p, I saw your post

but on their website they posted 2008/2009 primary admission list. Does that means that is for last year or what?

like myself i had 217 in jamb & 247 in the post UME does that means i am not qualified? going by adding & division i.e 217+247=464/2=232(Accounting)
So please shed more light on this because yesterday when i saw the list i was disapointed.

shall be happy to hear from u

thanks

Where did u see the list?
Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UNN!!!!!!!!! by mcvities(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2008
The list is out on the website, www.unn.edu.ng and click on 2008/2009 primary admission list, it will download with acrobat.
Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UNN!!!!!!!!! by playahP(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2008
THE ADMISSION LIST IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
supplementary aint out yet but pls its necessary for you pple to be around the skool now becos im in ENUGU but i'll be in skool soon.
PLLLLS BE IN SKOOL.

JOEL IF U EVER GET TO READ ALSO START BRACING UR SELF AND PACKING UR BAG TO BE AROUND SKOOL

SHOPPING FORM IS 5,000 UNLESS THE PRICE HAS CHANGED
Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UNN!!!!!!!!! by chidipupay(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2008
greetings to my fellow lions and lioness,
Currently the resumption date is not yet out. And if your name is out just relax till the resumption date comes out then you can pack ur bags down to nsukka or enugu depending on the course you intend studying.

@playah P
what is your dept

I am in PALG,
To my cub that made it, I say a big CONRATULATIONS to you.
Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UNN!!!!!!!!! by coolniger: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Information About Unilag (dli) Program. / Uniben Killing / NOTABLE Private Nursery And Primary Schools In Igbesa/agbara, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.