Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Please Does Any Body Knows Anything About Unn(university Of Nigeria Nsukka) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Does Any Body Knows Anything About Unn(university Of Nigeria Nsukka) (1996 Views)

Poll: pls someone that know any useful info. about UNN?

pls help urgengly: 0% (0 votes)
A cry for help: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

For Concrete Informatn About Unn Admissn Visit Unnforum.com / IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UNN!!!!!!!!! / Post Ume At Unn(university Of Nigeria Nsukka). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does Any Body Knows Anything About Unn(university Of Nigeria Nsukka) by evonada: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2007
HELO EVERYONE, I REGISTERED 4 2007 JAMB AND I HEAR THE RESULTS ARE OUT BUT GETTING THE SCRATCH CARDS ARE VERY DIFFICULT BUT NO TO WORRY ITLL BE AVAILABLE IN A SHORT WHILE. BUT MY GREATEST WORRY NOW IS ABOUT MY SCHOOL OF CHOICE I DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT THE SCHOOL, PLEASE I NED SOMEONE TO HIGHLIGHT ME ON THE NEXT STEP OR NEXT THING TO DO AFTER THE POST UME RESULTS ARE OUT , HOW TO CHECK THEM FROM HOME AND WHAT NEXT TO DO. ANY BOBY WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION AN HOW TO GET ANY LECTURER OR STAFF OF THAT SCHOOL SHOULS PLS FORWARD THE ENTREIS TO MY MAILBOX: nneky4luv204@yahoo.com or call my number :08077273694 sad >:  I realy need a UNN student i.e university of nigeria nsukka student from the department of administration who can realy give me some information about the post ume exam in the school.and the cut off mark to study accountacy in the administrative department.please i need this information urgently.
I will be very happy if anyone can help me out,I LOVE TO BE IN THE SCHOOL "university of nigeria nsukka".
Re: Please Does Any Body Knows Anything About Unn(university Of Nigeria Nsukka) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2007
Well Ada,
As u require d general school cut off mark is 180 which can help u change course if u dnt reach ur course cut off mark.
For Imo state , our cut off mark happens to d higher dan other states. Well Economics has 240, medicine 260 does re d two i know. But all i know is that you have to read hard becos itz painful after d ume then d post ume u find ouut uve faild d final but guess d best part of it. Other skuls charge 200 as score 2 qualify u for d post ume but UNN require 160
Re: Please Does Any Body Knows Anything About Unn(university Of Nigeria Nsukka) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2007
Well nneka my cousines re there n my uncle works at the admin. so i think i'd be havin d same date of exam. Inform me is u need my num
Re: Please Does Any Body Knows Anything About Unn(university Of Nigeria Nsukka) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2007
sry i meant d same date of exam wid u. for d post ume. Takare
Re: Please Does Any Body Knows Anything About Unn(university Of Nigeria Nsukka) by vic4vi(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2007
PLEASE I NEED THE CUT OFF FOR MEDICINE AND SURGERY IN UNN PLEASE I URGENTLY NEED IT PLEASE
UNN CUT OFF FOR MEDICINE

(1) (Reply)

Before You Enroll For Toefl, These Secrets And Facts You Need To Know. / . / Redeemer University 2010/2011 Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.