Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh (839 Views)

When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture / Please Don't Click Here Please / Don't Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh by eduezeyim(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2008
Two Mumu friends (Chuks and Taye) were going to church one sunday. one there way, they crossed a 'SHIT (faeces/ Igbe/Nshi)' on the ground. Please read there conversation:

Chuks: O boy! you sure sey no be shit be dat?
Taye: No be shit, How Person go take shit for middle of road?

after much argument, they went closer to confirm.

Chuks: I no tell you? this na shit
Taye: how you take know? shit suppose to smell, Na Egusi soup wa person drop.

Chuks: OK! make we know now.
Taye: Oya!

they both dipped one of their fingers and tasted it.

Taye: Guy! Na shit O! (after tasting)
Chuks: I No tell you? (after tasting)

they both rejoiced and shouted

Chucks: Thank God sa we no match am
Taye: Thank God O! We for carry shit enter inside church.

nairalanders you can send in your jokes as well.

NB: If your joke no get NAFDAC NO., no send am O!
Re: Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh by chioya(f): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2008
let me warn you

dont post anything here again,go to another section,which kind of old and now boring joke is this undecided undecided
Re: Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh by mogentle(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2008
@udueze
try and be creative. Your joke is old and not funny. work harder or go enrol for school to study Jokeology Comedy Science.
Re: Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh by clemcykul(f): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2008
see trashing cool
Re: Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh by MrInfo1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2008
WickeD ThingS embarassed
Re: Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2008
chioya:

let me warn you

don't post anything here again,go to another section,which kind of old and now boring joke is this undecided undecided
hahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh by studio43(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2008
thats why i dont want to see him around my studio
Re: Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh by Gabry(f): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2008
Poster, wetin be this one nna sad sad
Re: Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh by cbase: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2008
Chai! una mean oo, una wan tell me dis bobo jst dey waste bandwidth undecided
Re: Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh by Gabry(f): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2008
pele ohhh. . . . i was just speaking my mind undecided
Re: Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh by clemcykul(f): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2008
so your mind don dey work shocked
Re: Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh by Abbygyal(f): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2008
@post
lol
Re: Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh by beemex(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2008
Seun are u there? Cant u see that this guy is wasting space here?

I vote for him to be SANCTIONED!
Re: Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh by carmelily: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2008
old, dry, boring, stale, overflogged, not-funny joke. lose the Nafdac number quip too. BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry

and na u go tell us to send in jokes?

Seun, please TOTALLY BAN poster.

(1) (Reply)

Sixth Sense / Nike Bush Commercial / What Made You Laugh Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.