Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest (887 Views)

Small signs to show The End Is Coming / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by uchkochi(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2008
Even as you go about your daily pursuit and activities do not forget that Jesus is coming soon,about 2000 years ago was refered to in scriptures as the last days in Acts chapter 2.If 2000 years ago was refered to as the last days,it means we are in the latter part of the last days.It will shock the world at last at the return of the master Jesus Christ in His glory and honour.I pray it will not shock you so live each day of your life as if it is the last day you will live.you will make it to heaven in Jesus precious name
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
OMEGA WORLD NETWORK
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by MrCrackles(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2008
uchkochi:

Even as you go about your daily pursuit and activities do not forget that Jesus is coming soon,about 2000 years ago was refered to in scriptures as the last days in Acts chapter 2.If 2000 years ago was refered to as the last days,it means we are in the latter part of the last days.It will shock the world at last at the return of the master Jesus Christ in His glory and honour.I pray it will not shock you so live each day of your life as if it is the last day you will live.you will make it to heaven in Jesus precious name
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
OMEGA WORLD NETWORK

ok i hope say u don roll red carpet ready my brother?! grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by KunleOshob(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2008
uchkochi:

If 2000 years ago was refered to as the last days,it means we are in the latter part of the last days.

Does this statement make any sense
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by MrCrackles(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2008
KunleOshob:

Does this statement make any sense

i dont think so myself!
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by manmustwac(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2008
Jesus make land quick quick oh its been over 2000 years now and when i see you i'll believe you exist
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by mazaje(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2008
Na today even during the medieval ages people taight that jesus was coming soon. . . . . . . . why should i believe that jesus's coming is true when he says that stars will fall from the sky when the time comes, science has shown and proven that stars can not and will never fall.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by Oby1(f): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2008
People doubting just like of the day of Noah.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2010
What will happen when Jesus comes?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by Demainman1: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2010
bermuda1:

What will happen when Jesus comes?

I won't be surprised if they crucify him again. Devil is still in charge of this world you see.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by Jenwitemi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2010
"Soon", like tomorrow, never comes. Duh! Me keep on waiting, because me keep on being s.t.u.p.i.d. embarassed
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by Jenwitemi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
Demain_man:

I won't be surprised if they crucify him again. Devil is still in charge of this world you see.
That does not have to be a bad thing. Jesus loves being crucified, no? I wonder who will play Judas this time around?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2010
Ok. I meant what is jesus coming to do a second time around
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by Jenwitemi(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2010
bermuda1:

Ok. I meant what is jesus coming to do a second time around
To die for the sins(fark ups) of his father ? Will definitely make more logical sense. And he better wear a haircut suitable for this age, and with an appropriate dress code to match.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2010
Jenwitemi:

That does not have to be a bad thing. Jesus loves being crucified, no? I wonder[b]who will play Judas[/b] this time around?
cant u try?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2010
Jenwitemi:

That does not have to be a bad thing. Jesus loves being crucified, no? I wonder[b]who will play Judas[/b] this time around?
im sure it might excite u
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soonest by Jenwitemi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2010
toba:

im sure it might excite u
Not really. . . how do you see Jesus in a 3 piece suit or jeans jacket?

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Victory In The Light Of Scriptures! / What Is Devil Worship - Really? / Man Fainted After Hearing Prophecy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.