Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Unilorin Post Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Post Jamb (4948 Views)

Unilorin Post Utme Is Out Cut Off Mark Is 180 Above. / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 / Post-JAMB Examinations in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Post Jamb by dammy2good(f): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2008
does any body knows aw we can contact etranzact i believe dy conducted the exams in lagos. Not every body results seems forth coming and i learnt they re resuming on the 26th of this month. So 4 those of us who ave not seen d post jamb score aw do we determine our fate .is there any body who can help. All help wld bi gladly welcomed
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by amanze15(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2008
o boy me my self i don tire for the past two weeks since the19th of last month i have not seen my result pls any body wit vital info should pls tell me
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by kolagbemi(m): 2:13am On Sep 06, 2008
you can now check your result on unilorin website, they have pasted the result in their website, all what you need is your Jamb registration and the screening code. Best of Luck.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by amanze15(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2008
guys i have checked mine recently on the unilorin website and i thank god i did well cheesy
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by mj(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2008
Hello guys, the last time I checked Unilorin website there is no information on the post ume. Can any of you, pls give me the direct link where to check my result? Thanks.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by dadamike: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2008
check dis attachment MJ

Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by tunnex190: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]anybody in the house knows the cut off mark for the post ume exam?
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by tunnex190: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]anybody in the house knows the cut off mark for the post ume exam?
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by kolagbemi(m): 2:53am On Sep 08, 2008
My cousin who just came back from Ilorin this Sunday told me it's 50, but I don’t know how true it is.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by mj(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2008
One thing you guys fail to realize is that the cut off mark does not really matters when it comes to Unilorin. They number of people that meet up with the mark are more than the people needed. Imagine last year 920 students (students that applied for Mech Eng) meet up with the cut off mark for Mech Eng but only 125 were needed in that department. Then wat will happen to the rest? My friend had more than the cut off mark last year but she was not offered admission. Just pray nd help urself in anyway possible.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by dammy2good(f): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2008
i tried checking my results on the ilorin website and it keeps tellin mi dt my jamb /screening code is invalid and i tried interusing both zero and o but all 2 no avail pls help am shittin in my pants rite now
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by 9iceX(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2008
Can sumone just give the link. Launching the unilorin.edu.ng, which link do we click on to check our result?
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by jasmine123: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2008
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by jasmine123: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2008
@dammy
if you are using remedial to check , just remove the initial zeros and type your number directly

e.g if your rems no is 000999 remove the zeros. and type just 9999
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by dammy2good(f): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2008
its not remedial its jamb
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2008
hmmm, check if its Os or zeros on the screening code,
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by dammy2good(f): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2008
i ave tried dt interchanging d zero and 0
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by jbkomo(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2008
Dammy, I think it will be better for you to send you details to Uni Ilorin or better still you visit the place yourself. just check for my sister and i have seen it. I wish you good luck
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by dammy2good(f): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2008
thks plan on goin there this week
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by creamkele(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2008
dammy2good:

i tried checking my results on the ilorin website and it keeps tellin mi dt my jamb /screening code is invalid and i tried interusing both zero and o but all 2 no avail please help am shittin in my pants rite now

Hey Dammy i have the same problem as you. Well i got the phone number of the IT firm that conducted the exam and called them. They asked me to send my jamb reg number, screening code and email address. I just did that and if i dont get the result by thursday i will be going to thier office in Ikorodu.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by amoslee: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2008
pls if you got it,pls let me know too,have not see mine too, i need to know my score ooooooooooo.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by dammy2good(f): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2008
could u pls give me the number of the it firm so i can call them also thks
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by dammy2good(f): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2008
could u pls give me the number of the it firm so i can call them also thks and also pls send me their office number at ikorodu. i stay at ikorordu so i could help you check urs just send me the address and their num with ur own details.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by tunnex190: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2008
Waz up? What is the lastest news? The cut off for english? When the admission list will be released?
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by amoslee: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2008
Whats up,dammy2good and creamkele,any news about the cehcking of the result.Please let me know, I look forward to hear from you guys, Much Love,
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by creamkele(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2008
Well i went there on thursday, there were reluctant to assist me at first saying i should go to where i took the test in Ikeja. When they checked with my jamb number they couldnt find any info and had to search from a so called comprehensive list and said all those having similar problems scored zero becos they didnt click on the "end time", when they finished. They just told me that the school will get in touch( which it a big lie),

It's so annoying knowing that u clicked on "end time" but now it says u didnt.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by Truetalk(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2008
I live in lagos but i wrote my exam at the main campus, It' s a decision i have taken for long when i heard the exam was going to take place here in lagos and Ilorin, Writing my exam @ the main campus was the best decision i took.

ALL DA BEST TO EVERYONE THAT WROTE THE EXAM ,
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by warzy: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2008
[size=8pt]PROBLEMS WITH THE 2007/2008 REGISTRATION NECO CARD
This is to notify the approved authority of the National Examinations council to please quickly come to my aid about the unused scratched card for 2007/2008 registration.
I am having fifteen pieces (15) of the cards with last year website as www.necoexternal.com. My hope for the card this year was that the website will be activated for this year but, unlucky for me neco created a new website of which the cards with me is now useless.
Please activate the site for me or any other options so that I will not run a complete loss. Thanks Wasiu on 08056838886or 08061538190

ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO HELP ME ABOUT THIS ISSUE TO PLEASE SEND THE HELP TO warzy@yahoo.com within the shortest period.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by warzy: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2008
PROBLEMS WITH THE 2007/2008 REGISTRATION NECO CARD
    This is to notify the approved authority of the National Examinations council to please quickly come to my aid about the unused scratched card for 2007/2008 registration.
  I am having fifteen pieces (15) of the cards with last year website as www.necoexternal.com. My hope for the card this year was that the website will be activated for this year but, unlucky for me neco created a new website of which the cards with me is now useless.
Please activate the site for me or any other options so that I will not run a complete loss. Thanks Wasiu on 08056838886or 08061538190

ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO HELP ME ABOUT THIS ISSUE TO PLEASE SEND THE HELP TO warzy@yahoo.com within the shortest period.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by warzy: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2008
PLEASE ANYBODY WHO KNOWS WHERE TO GET NECO GCE 2008 CARD TO PLEASE INFORM ME ON 08056838886 OR 08061538190 OR ON warzy@yahoo.com.
THIS CARD ARE NOT EASY TO GET IN KWARA STATE AT ALL, PLEASE I NEED LIKE 20 PIECES
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by taitee(f): 1:10am On Sep 15, 2008
pls if nyone knows nythin bout when unilorin will realease thier list or resume pls place a post nd lets all know thanks
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb by dammy2good(f): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2008
creamleke pls send me the number and address of the company in ikorodu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers / See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS / Largest Polytechnics In Nigeria 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.