Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

See Me See Chat! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Me See Chat! (1672 Views)

Use 2go Chat Application Today Or Tomorrow And Die. Prophecy. / Ovi Chat Username? / "I Want to Chat With Nigerian Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Chat! by Tgirl4real(f): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2008
Abeg, view this chat and help me provide an answer to the question

Friday, September 5, 2008

Guy :  hello Tgirl4real, this is XYZ from Nairaland.com
Moi :  hi
Guy :  hi
Guy :  hello,
Moi :  hello
Guy :  what state in nigeria do you come from?
Moi :  lagos
Guy :  ok
Guy :  so how is lagos
Moi :  fine
Moi :  and where are u
Guy :  US
Moi :  ok
Guy :  do u have communication head set on your computer?
Moi :  no
Guy :  ok
Guy :  what is currently happening in lagos and nigeria?

I need fast ans because d guy is waiting for a response. cheesy
Re: See Me See Chat! by Abuseay(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2008
Ajoke wetyn be dis oo
Re: See Me See Chat! by k1banty(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2008
@Tgirl4real

i don't mean to be rude but i was wondering what are you doing on YM. Are you a y! runs girl?

i hope ajoke is not your real name.
Re: See Me See Chat! by Busybody2(f): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2008
@ topic

quickly run to the politics section to find the info you need. It will make you look brilliant, and you just might be lucky to get another marriage proposal.
Re: See Me See Chat! by Abuseay(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2008
I pray the guy is not as smart as i can be , cos sooner or later hin go know who u really be, lol
Re: See Me See Chat! by ssRhino: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2008
I can blv that someone could just start a thread to talk about innocent and simple chat as this.
Re: See Me See Chat! by AloyEmeka9: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2008
Re: See Me See Chat! by Abuseay(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2008
Rhino how u dey? na so i see am too, ooo,
Re: See Me See Chat! by ssRhino: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2008
Abuseay:

Rhino how u dey? na so i see am too, ooo,

na wa men, even going to the extent of exposing who the guy is?
That is pretty pathetic.
Re: See Me See Chat! by Tgirl4real(f): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2008
Lol.

u guys are just funny. So, it's only yahoo girls dat have d ryt to chat abi? For ur info, i just closed from work.

I'm on my mobile right now so i can't gist u the aftermath of my chat. Lol

I'm only asking for innocent responses too to d innocent chat cos i dint know the response to give the guy.
Re: See Me See Chat! by Abuseay(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2008
lol, the babe self needs to be adviced, she needs to listen to news ,read newspapers and stop disappointing the nigerian babes, lol, Na we go tell am wetyn to say? like being in an exam hall and calling or texting ur friends to send u answers, ridiculous,
Re: See Me See Chat! by Abuseay(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2008
T girl u need to , lol
Re: See Me See Chat! by ssRhino: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2008
Dont even mind her, like you ask even a 3 years old, so what is happening in your area? what is so hard in that one, there are some questions that has no right nor wrong kinda answer.
The guys sef could read politcs, family and culture section on NL
Na wa for these pple jare, but come to think of it, without jokers like this NL will be dry. grin
Re: See Me See Chat! by Tgirl4real(f): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2008
Thanks Abusaey, riduculous se!!

I'm sure u can't imagine smone asking you for what is going on in lagos Naija after a hectic day at work like say i resemble AIT. I really dint want to be rude dat's y i posted it.
Re: See Me See Chat! by Abuseay(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2008
ahahhahaa, lol @ T girlie.ooo
Re: See Me See Chat! by ssRhino: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2008
Lemme get some ice cream, cos this thread will be fun.
Re: See Me See Chat! by Abuseay(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2008
ha T girl wetyn be dis self? u did not spell my name correctly, huh i dey vex for here ooo, even though cold dey i dey hot smoke or smoke hot instantly,
Re: See Me See Chat! by Abuseay(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2008
haha Rhino, im gonna go get some fish and chips uptown or chicken wings and fries down town, am feeling so cold, egba mi ooo, brb, lol
Re: See Me See Chat! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2008
What's this got to do with romance? At least block out the guy's yahoo and Nairaland ID so that people cannot see it, it's not fair
Re: See Me See Chat! by ssRhino: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2008
ibkaye:

What's this got to do with romance? At least block out the guy's yahoo and Nairaland ID so that people cannot see it, it's not fair

that was what i thot too oh.

Abuseay:

haha Rhino, im going to go get some fish and chips uptown or chicken wings and fries down town, am feeling so cold, egba mi ooo, brb, lol

Kold ke, in sept, na Nunavut u dey live, i no envy u oh.
what is the temperature now? u too could chat with some NL babe now and you will be warm
Re: See Me See Chat! by Tgirl4real(f): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2008
Lol.

Don't u know romance section is d hottest for fastest traffic.

Someone is feeling me now. Just smthn to catch some fun on. Really, I dint mean to expose d guy & i'm sure he isn't popular on NL. If its really bad smone can report it. Lol

Pele Abusay. Oops!! Wrong again
Re: See Me See Chat! by ssRhino: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Lol.

Don't u know romance section is d hottest for fastest traffic.

Someone is feeling me now. Just smthn to catch some fun on. Really, I dint mean to expose d guy & i'm sure he isn't popular on Nairaland. If its really bad smone can report it. Lol

Pele Abusay. Oops!! Wrong again

correct it then, and take his name and his chat ids out, at least cover his unclothedness, i beg.
Re: See Me See Chat! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2008
Can we please leave the romance talk for a while because the more we talk about it is complicated and there is no complete Love guru simple.
I am concerned about a trend in our environs and this is every where. Cult. The feeling of brotherhood and belonging. Clubs be it Aisec Jaycee etc Lets talk about this issue.Enough of how i will make love to this girl.The less you anticipate the act the more you last simple.To be factual It is never the same.
Re: See Me See Chat! by Abuseay(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2008
Kold ke, in sept, na Nunavut u dey live, i no envy u oh.
what is the temperature now? u too could chat with some Nairaland babe now and you will be warm

@rhino, omo na up north east oooo na sos so cold ooo, well i don dey chop, lol, weetyn. be romance again for this kin topic, shoooo
Re: See Me See Chat! by ssRhino: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2008
ecomog08:

Can we please leave the romance talk for a while because the more we talk about it is complicated and there is no complete Love guru simple.
I am concerned about a trend in our environs and this is every where. Cult. The feeling of brotherhood and belonging. Clubs be it Aisec Jaycee etc Lets talk about this issue.Enough of how i will make love to this girl.The less you anticipate the act the more you last simple.To be factual It is never the same.

it is called romance section for a purpose.
Re: See Me See Chat! by ssRhino: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2008
Abuseay:

@rhino, omo na up north east oooo na sos so cold ooo, well i don dey chop, lol, weetyn. be romance again for this kin topic, shoooo

Fax me some of the Cold weather jare, i am tire of the summer.
Let it snow!!!
Re: See Me See Chat! by Tgirl4real(f): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2008
I'm limited on my mobile else i would hav done dat. Network don dey act up sef.

Wetin dis ecomog guy dey yarn for my thread. Wetin we dey talk, wetin he dey post. Na wa o!
Re: See Me See Chat! by Abuseay(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2008
T girl i no know ooo, rhino and T girl can i have ur yahoo IM? i don dey tire i need some chat,
Re: See Me See Chat! by Tgirl4real(f): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2008
Ehn ehn! Make dem yab me say I dey look for b, abi? Except u promise to keep it coded. You can send ur own make i buzz u
Re: See Me See Chat! by k1banty(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2008
@tgirl4real

I thought you had a boyfriend, why do you like playing mind games with willing men. I hope it's not on yahoo chat you met this guy because i find it funny for you to add every Tom, Dick and "Ali" to your YM! There are better ways to catch fun especially on a friday night like this. Common T'girl stop playing games!
Re: See Me See Chat! by ssRhino: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Ehn ehn! Make them yab me say I dey look for b, abi? Except u promise to keep it coded. You can send your own make i buzz u

We promise not to yab u, do ya thang jare
Re: See Me See Chat! by ssRhino: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2008
k1banty:

@tgirl4real

I thought you had a boyfriend, why do you like playing mind games with willing men. I hope it's not on yahoo chat you met this guy because i find it funny for you to add every Tom, Dick and "Ali" to your YM! There are better ways to catch fun especially on a friday night like this. Common T'girl stop playing games!

how is chatting playing games and since has it become and crime to just chat, or is there anything from that chat that said she is playing games?
seems like u wanna apply and wanna use system ask, my guy go str8 and you might be lukcy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdmen Strikes In Enugu. / World’s 10 Best Shopping Cities / 11 Weird But True Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.