Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Use 2go Chat Application Today Or Tomorrow And Die. Prophecy. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Use 2go Chat Application Today Or Tomorrow And Die. Prophecy. (1167 Views)

Latest Nigerian Job Opportunities Open For Application Today In 2016 / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use 2go Chat Application Today Or Tomorrow And Die. Prophecy. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pardon me for that lone laugh. I needed it so much. Can you imagine? Report has it that T.B. Joshua gave the prophesy yesterday saying that whoever logs in on 2go (a mobile chat application in case you don't know it) will die. When first got the news, it was said it is today now as i speak another rumor has gone round stating it is tomorrow. Who is fooling who?

I couldn't help but to have a big laugh o. Nigerians, we dey try. Why did they not say so for bbm users? I can asnwer that. All because they are the big boys and will call it bluff. So larger less informed innocent 2go user will be culpable ones who will swallow it hook line and sinker.

I have been on 2go since yesterday and still waiting. I guess it is who and what you believe in. I loggd and discovered my ever busy 2go account was riddled with inactive members all saying they wana save their lives.

Come to think of it oo, 2go is a south african application and many south africans are on it, not to talk of all other foreigners on it too. This one of the dumbest things i have ever heard.

Just a heads up for you guys to be careful of what you hear and accept into your life. I need another laugh... Excuse me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!

Have a great day.
Re: Use 2go Chat Application Today Or Tomorrow And Die. Prophecy. by deleo16(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
but all d same it is rumour he never said that
Re: Use 2go Chat Application Today Or Tomorrow And Die. Prophecy. by deleo16(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
but all d same it is rumour he never said that llllllllllwwwwwkkkmdddd
Re: Use 2go Chat Application Today Or Tomorrow And Die. Prophecy. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2012
them say him confirm am this morning oo. Abeg deleo16 no break dat laptop where u dey laf o. The rumor is so strong that it got people scared. The rumor has also undergone some modification gooon! Great Nigerians. Na wa o
Re: Use 2go Chat Application Today Or Tomorrow And Die. Prophecy. by deleo16(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2012
Re: Use 2go Chat Application Today Or Tomorrow And Die. Prophecy. by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 18, 2012
i said before and i am saying it again, we nigerians are great. This rumor was so powerful that it got so many gulbing in believe. Abeg make i laugh again, hahahahahahahahahaha!

(1) (Reply)

Nightmare For Road Users In Ejigbo Area Of Lagos as a result of flood / Furniture Repairs And Modifications / Pay Me My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.