Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals (4588 Views)

Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 / Nigeria Vs Italy: U-20 Women's World Cup (4 - 0) On Sunday August-26-2012 / Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by mukina2: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2006
va va voom oooooo
les bleus for the grand finals
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by MerC2(f): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2006
OUAIIIIIIIIIIIIISSH!!! cheesy

El Maestro and his Boyz for the CUP!! cheesy
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by Jackal(m): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2006
France will not get to the finals.

Scolari will shut out Le Blues tomorrow with the most tactical of plots and strategy.
Deco and Maniche will wrestle the midfield away from Zidane.
Xtiano Ronaldo will be the star of the show.

Portugal to push France outta the world cup.
Who wants to bet?
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by mukina2: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2006
well i wud av love to bet its just that i dont bet losers grin grin grin grin grin grin
bet and bet but u'll lose

les bleus for the finals
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by MerC2(f): 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2006
Portugal can kiss mi culo angry
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by mukina2: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2006
merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-cccccccccccccccccccccc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by IBBFan(m): 12:14am On Jul 05, 2006
i stuck to the Azurris' all the way and i was happy they made it eventually. i was expecting to see Inzaghi play but Del Piero still showed that with his hair cut low, the skills are forever tied round his legs. the 2nd goal was classical and i'm happy Germany went down (mainly because of Lehmann). people look at him like some very tough goalkeeper but back in the days of Jorge Campos (Mexico) and Chilavet (Paraguay), they were also brought down. Italian style of play is just too bam and that's why i called Felipe Scolari (Portuguese coach) to watch their game and work on it with his boys so that they can destroy them on sunday. Germany and France can settle whatever scores they have on saturday.

mamaput (Europe), Jackal (North America), IBB (Africa) will sit down together and drink beer online as Portugal brings the Maffioso down, come July 9th.
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by mukina2: 12:19am On Jul 05, 2006
be ready to choke on ur bottles cuz viva les bleus
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by diddy4(m): 12:34am On Jul 05, 2006
where are those people that said germany was winning this cup huh? i knew they wont venture. kai, what a shame. now, it is france that will carry the cup. italy's defence cant stop henry or zidene. nahhhh, no way.
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by diddy4(m): 3:23am On Jul 05, 2006
Italy's defense wasn't that tight. France can penetrate it. all you need is ribery to go and cause wahala while henry puts them in a state of total confussion and u will see how defenseless their defense is. apart from ballack and 2 other guys, all other players in the German team are young gunz. this is their first time of playing in WC so they are not experienced thats why Italy was shining. let them use France to shine and they will see doom.
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by IBBFan(m): 5:30am On Jul 05, 2006
diddy, match France with Germany for saturday's game. Scolari's side is making history by playing the final for the 1st time and winning the trophy for the 1st time. my guy, it ain't easy!! recognise!!
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by diddy4(m): 5:52am On Jul 05, 2006
i hope you can retract this statement tomorrow after france wins cuzz portugal aint winning tomorrow. no way.
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by yomflo(m): 7:26am On Jul 05, 2006
Oh Man the Italians descended on the Germans like lightening. Ckeck this out Sir Alessandro Del Piero came in and changed everything
Up Italians. I am so happy for them. They are on their way to take the cup.
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by Tuphyne(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2006
Finally, Italy did it. The competition was too game for Italy. 2 perfect goals hit the Germans' net. Lucky Italians!
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by Chxta(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2006
www.chxta..com

Heartbreak for Jens Lehmann and other Arsenal fans as Germany crashed out of the World Cup after two late, late Italian goals. The Arsenal goalkeeper had an excellent match, he’s had an excellent tournament, but naive defending late on saw Grosso curl a left footed shot to win it as Michael Ballack (watch out Ch€£$k¥ cheesy) bravely turned his back on the ball.

Alex’s second goal (Forza Juve) was icing on the cake but Germany had never looked like they were going to reply Grosso's effort. There was simply no way they’d have got one back with just a minute to go. Sad for the Germans but on the balance of it the Italians probably deserved to go through and in Fabio Cannavaro they have the best centre-half in the world right now (and he is a Juventino!). He was just awesome all night long like he has been since the first game.
Yesterday night we were treated to one of the all time classic matches of World Cup football. The absolute truth in my opinion is that both sides deserved to win it, and none of them deserved to lose. It was an absolute thriller from the start to the finish with neither side being able to really lay claim to being the superior force.

I was sitting down dreading the prospect of a penalty shoot out when Ballack failed to properly mark Grosso and the Palermo man unleashed that curler into the bottom corner of Lehman's net. You see, the Germans have never lost a penalty shoot out in my lifetime (hell, they've never even missed a spot kick since I've been watching the beautiful game), while I have agonised over three Italian failures.

How do I really begin to dispassionately analyse that match? No way to do it people, no way really. What I can say is that yesterday's game was a classic (am I repeating myself), and to the German team, sie spielten gut, while to the Azzurri, avete giocato bene, FORZA ITALIA.

Now to wait for Portugal to hand the cup to us on Sunday (I'll give my reasons why I think we would be playing Portugal when I'm freer later in the day).
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by MerC2(f): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2006
AY AY AY!!
God Bless u diddy and all the fans of la France! kiss
We gon do this today.
Wipe Portugal clean off that field
and unleash the beast on Italy on sunday!
WOWERZ!!! WATCH OUT!! shocked kiss

VIVE LES BLEUS!!! hoooowwwwwwwwiiiiieeeee! smiley cheesy grin

Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by mukina2: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2006
barthezkiss
thuram kiss
gallas kiss
makelele kiss
abidal kiss
viera kiss
ribery kiss
sagnol kiss
zidane kiss
henry kiss
malouda :

les blues
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by Slycks(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2006
Since Brazil is out ,France has the Cup

Italo did it again yesterday over 20 years,

They found themselves in final but will Take the Silver while Gold for France,
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by Grizzly(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2006
Always put ya money where ya mouth is,
DOnt ya ever bet against tha Azzuri's, altho thats what i'm gon do on the 9th.

Germany fell. Remember Italia' 90. The italians hosted, and the germans won that,
This time 'round, Ze Germans did, and were whooped by the italians,

Same shiit goes for les blues, *never, never, never put your money on les blues, unless u stole it*
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by jagenne(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2006
@ Grizzly,
The Germans didn't beat Italy at the Italia 90.
Argentina eliminated Italy by penalty shoot-outs at Italia 90.
The Germans have never beaten the Azzurris in any World Cup match in history.
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by Grizzly(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2006
YEah boy, ma bad,
I meant to say the germans went ahead to win,
cool
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by amodu(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2006
it realy pains me yesterday that the match doesnt end up with a penalty,

i want to see the two goalies in action to know who is the best, they both put up a very good performance yesterday by saving a lot of goals

so is difficult for to point out the best between the two.

Italy will meet France in the final.
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by Grizzly(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2006
NAh not France.
Check again,
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by jagenne(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2006
Don't count ur eggs yet.

Portugal might stop France.
Xtiano Ronaldo is rearing to go.
Figo and Deco will be immense.
Its going to be feisty.
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by diddy4(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2006
all of you that are saying france will go out. get ready to retract your statements one by one.

les blue all the way.

watch out for the magic of zidene and power of henry then finishing touches of ribery.
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by kitaun(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2006
jackal,
i concede that italy had a good game yesterday but u will well agree with me that germany did not deserve to lose by 2 goal margin,
its sad for the germans but good to know they thruout the competition did not play boring football and they had less controversial moments on the field like the italians,
remember,the late penalty in grosso's favour against the aussies and come to think of it he scored that beautiful curler via my main guy PIRLO,ol'boy bone that guy is too much and he is the best passer of the ball at the mundial,
did u see that 'commot face' pass that led to the goal,buffon and lehmann were just incredible,
camoranesi sure showed he has an attitude problem when when metzelder offered his hand and he ignored it after he was refused a free kick,
why was klinsmann jumping all about the place in fury at the ref's decisions,the bros still dey remember hin days as footballer grin
[color=#000099][/color]all in all who cares ?

FRANCE ALL THE WAY
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by amodu(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2006
anyone at all
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by otokx(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2006
Both teams were tired and the germans lost concentration at the most critical point and like in the game against australia, i never got to see the ref blow the final whistle. It appears that the element of resignation is being introduced into our soccer games.
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by mide2(f): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2006
abi o, I tot i was the only one who noticed that. It wasn't worth any more kick anyway.
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by LoverBwoy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2006
haha

how i wish i saw Jackal's bet earlier on hmmm will be rubbing my palms by now grin

the Germans didnt deserve to lose at all, i wonder why they will want to play for penalties basically depending on luck n Lehmann

2 Great goals though cool
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by massacre00(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2006
Germany was playing so welllllllll, They fell apart in the final minutes

How did Italy score 2 goals in the last 2 minutes?

Italy is the enemy now, GO FRANCE
Re: Germany(0) Vs Italy(2): World Cup 2006 Semi-finals by IBBFan(m): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2006
@masaccre

don't let the Italian Mafia come to massacre you in Maine or anywhere you decide to hide when the heat is on.

Italy has this year's WC trophy, no long thing!!

cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

College Basketball Vs Nigerian Basketball / INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot / Rare Photo Of N'golo Kante Fighting A War In 1874

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.