Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: (1869 Views)

JEEEZZ!! Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos / Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by oracle99: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2007
[b][/b]
THIS IS A QUESTION FOR THE BABES , WHY DO EVERY BABE WANT TO DATE A BANKER?, AND DEFINATELY WANT TO SETTLE DOWN WITH ONE TOOOO.I WORK WITH A BANK, SO THIS A FIRST HAND XPERIENCE, HOLLA BACK PUSSY CATS HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by fuzek: 12:18am On Aug 23, 2007
shocked shocked shocked u want the girls/ladies to answer back and u called them pussycats shocked

keep waiting, im sure pussycats will gain access to the PC and reply u!!!! undecided tongue

What will someone call this 1? hisses and walks out[b] *(RESPECT missing)*[/b]
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by safariman(m): 12:25am On Aug 23, 2007
I am a banker here in Washington DC and I think it has to do with power especially when you are in the loan area, the perception that you can help someone, access to money is sometimes difficult , In additon, you are deemed honest. with good credit and it is a tough job to come up with here in the US
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by member126910(f): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2007
@ OLODO99

Do you know that if you lose your job, then you're really really really screwed? Since you think you have the world on your right hand just because you're a banker.
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2007
You are a fool for posting this rubbish. How much do you earn self? Local Champhion, am sure you are posted to one of those small towns where you can easily oppress some local underaged chicks, come to Abuja and you will learn how to shut up.
Hiss.
angry
Anyway, It bis wrong to generalise because you got some few chicks in one remote town who want to date you, Do you know that young girls you mates are earning millions legitimately by using their brains? You are slaving monthly for 120000 and we no go hear word, Money miss road.
I will be 24 in October and I am a Youth Program officer and project writer, Do you know how much i get paid as a consultant to write one single Project?
I am so pissed at this idoit
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by member126910(f): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2007
**Echoes** Correct Idoit.
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by Easybaby(f): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2007
Guys, why wasting your precious time with this poor dude? angry

empty vessel makes the most noise grin

He is jobless anyway!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2007
@easybaby

I concur

@nakedwoman

correct answer------ olodo99 *****too much laughs******
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by bibi4u(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2007
d guy just want to get ans so he know it future ambition, think babes how time 4 bankers who dont have time even 4 there ownself, they want d cash, change ur plan and do something better.
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by member126910(f): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ Naje Haje

Abi o. .
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by Gamba(f): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2007
U're a FISH grin
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by amaikama(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2008
The poster just gave a question to be answered and if you can be able to answer fine if not, well reserve your post not waging insult at him as if wat he said is offensive or insulting to the womanhood. angry

I strongly say you ladies should apologize to the post.
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by welli(f): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2008
bankers?i dnt fancy dem. angry
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by Tattooboy: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2008
@welli
ha ha baby, u're too young to answer this question don't u think so?

@topic
ya 4 real, i believe that.
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by Creamish(f): 9:07pm On May 01, 2008
@ amaikama. . i guess "pussy cats" is wat u address ur mum and sisters with. . it's not an insult. *rollz eyez*

@ all ma gurlz who have represented us babes well in this thread. . . i de hail!! wink

I'm a banker too and there sure as hell aint nuttn different/special about male bankers! cool
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by amaikama(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2008
Creamish!! i really dont take likely wen someone talk abot my mother angry you direct any response to me but not mention my mother in it ok. i suggest u apologize. angry
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by onyekang1(f): 2:48pm On May 14, 2008
I don laugh die 4 here oh! reading every1's posts. grin grin grin grin grin
@ poster
wrong observation i must say.
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by RuuDie(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2008
Cccccccccllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamisssssshhhhhhhhhhhhy,
na so, u bail without hailyn me abi . . . . . . . .

Aisha2,
no vex oh. . . . . . . . Cuz d way ur bodi d'ey vibrate lyk talkabout w'en get fault. . . . . . seriously, we gats yarn oh. . . . . . . .

@ poster,
bia onyé banker, its not rie d'at u talks, u bankers boys is causing so much plobrems 4 we tladers. . . . . . All d baby boos now wants to lerate, 2 berongs. . . . . . Kaí, cheí, even my molenike baby is make yanga becuz of applentice banking boys, impossicantbirity, bhp. . . . . Kí bí kó jæ.
Bíkò nú, tell ur banker blothers 2 cool ó down, bíkó. . . . . .
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by RuuDie(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2008
Cccccccccllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamisssssshhhhhhhhhhhhy,
na so, u bail without hailyn me abi . . . . . . . .

Aisha2,
no vex oh. . . . . . . . Cuz d way ur bodi d'ey vibrate lyk talkabout w'en get fault. . . . . . seriously, we gats yarn oh. . . . . . . .

@ poster,
bia onyé banker, its not rie d'at u talks, u bankers boys is causing so much plobrems 4 we tladers. . . . . . All d baby boos now wants to lerate, 2 berongs. . . . . . Kaí, cheí, even my molenike baby is make yanga becuz of applentice banking boys, impossicantbirity, bhp. . . . . Kí bí kó jæ.
Bíkò nú, tell ur banker blothers 2 cool ó down, bíkó. . . . . .
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by Creamish(f): 6:30pm On May 15, 2008
amaikama:

Creamish!! i really don't take likely when someone talk abot my mother angry you direct any response to me but not mention my mother in it ok. i suggest u apologize. angry

RILY? shocked Dint notice Cos ur words below din't pass dat message
amaikama:

The poster just gave a question to be answered and if you can be able to answer fine if not, well reserve your post not waging insult at him as if what he said is offensive or insulting to the womanhood. angry

if ur saying i insulted ur mother by callin her wat ur dear poster friend called us "pussy cats". . which u said wasn't an insult, then ur contradicting urself. Remember, WOMANHOOD encompasses ur mother, sister and every genuine female in the world! Think b4 you post and quit with the apology thingy. . it's on all ur posts *rollz eyez*
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by Creamish(f): 6:46pm On May 15, 2008
Ruudie deary. . wassap? Nice to c ya again! kiss
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 15, 2008
@poster

not only r u rude,but its also abvious you're sick

@topic

what im i doing wt a banker,poster u act as if working in a bank gives so much money,anybody can work in a bank,even a gateman works in a bank,a cleaner works in a bank and so they r free to call themselves staffs of a bank,so poster i hope you're not one?because u sound like one

Anyway i don't fancy bankers ,because they r poor,what profit will i get from a man that earns 150,000-200,000 monthly?paying d house rent alone has taken d whole money,so don't act as if working in a bank is a big deal

So modify d topic and use most women

poster,people like u are d clerks in d bank that earns not less than 5000 naira monthly,so shut up,and go get busy wt your life,because real bankers are so busy wt work that they don't have time to post shits like this,anu mpam
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by Frizy(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2008
@poster
Are they that rich?
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by viogirl(f): 2:36pm On May 17, 2008
amaikama:

The poster just gave a question to be answered and if you can be able to answer fine if not, well reserve your post not waging insult at him as if what he said is offensive or insulting to the womanhood. angry

ur note below says ''nothing is ever forgotten'' i guess u'll never 4get it if s.one calls ur sister a BITCH in front of you!!! so you guy deserves all the insults he's got and more that are coming tongue tongue tongue

@poster,
thank God u said u work with a bank and not as a banker. for all I care, any DOG can work in a bank either as cleaners,security,gatemen,e.t.c so which of these do u fall into [size=8pt]DOG? tongue tongue tongue
I bet ur renumeration must be a peanut, barely enough 2 feed u talkless of ur unlucky ''girlfriend'' (dats if u have any though) tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by RuuDie(m): 5:04am On May 18, 2008
@ all,
give d dude a break jó. . . . . . If u're slighted by the "pussy cat" remark, thats understandable. . . Bro should never had gone there!
But 4 most of y'all yapping on & on, dissing bankers. . . . . Una d'ey form like sey if 1 fine bank bobo approach una so, no be carry-go!? IMHO, more than a fair majority of ladies say one thing & are actively involved in another that totally contradicts the other. She tells u she'd rather date her age-mate; look again, she's dating some1 old enuff 2 pass 4 her dad. . . . .
She says she'd rather marry a poor, honest 9-5 labourer; hold ur breath not, she's probably engaged 2 a money-miss-road, yahoo practitioner. . . . .
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by acidrop(f): 5:21am On May 18, 2008
this thread is irrelevant. me personally see no big deals with bankers. if u gat d look and u gat the ryt altitude u in for me
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by RuuDie(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2008
acidrop:

this thread is irrelevant. me personally see no big deals with bankers. if u gat d look and u gat the ryt altitude u in for me

thats what y'all say but barely live up to. . . . .
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by dandollar1: 11:54pm On May 22, 2008
@poster

Like say banking na work.you are more of a labourer in suit.you suppose dey hide ur face sef.a job where you don't have time for yourself,wey you are turned into a begger to get an account if you are a marketer,e.t.cna dat1 you dey proud of?i beg go find a better job o,so that you go get another thin tok.yeye pikin
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by JoyceAgim(f): 1:28am On May 23, 2008
@poster.Ogun fire that yah mouth there wey u take talk dis rubbish,infact that ur hand wey u take write dis rubbish make he bend am.how u go just wake up from the left side of ur bed,think of rubbish,and wetin come yah mind na to say every naija babe won date bankers?U WELL SEF?WETIN UNA BANKERS GET SEF? u no dey shame?abi shame no catch u for face?wetin give u boldness or who give u liver chop wey u take type dis rubbish here?i wan kw?if i slap u,u go commot dis trashy thread u write put here.ur mate they talk of oil barrons,accountant general of oil companies,c.e.o and so on,u dey here they talk rubbish.infact i pity ur girlfrnd,im sure she's one local bush girl wey go fall for cheap two timing groundnut banker like you wey still dey find him pant.E-WU.
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by RuuDie(m): 2:35am On May 26, 2008
I no go surprise sey three-quarters of una wey dey lamblast dis young man no get jab! BTW, whish one dey pain una sef. . . . . Answer topic, if u no fit. . . Then bone! @ least, the bobo get jab even if im be mai-suya in front of the bank & many mumu gals dey monkey 4 am dats why im raise dis matter!
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by tkb417(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2008
You are a fool for posting this rubbish. How much do you earn self? Local Champhion, am sure you are posted to one of those small towns where you can easily oppress some local underaged chicks, come to Abuja and you will learn how to shut up.
Hiss.

Anyway, It bis wrong to generalise because you got some few chicks in one remote town who want to date you, Do you know that young girls you mates are earning millions legitimately by using their brains? You are slaving monthly for 120000 and we no go hear word, Money miss road.
I will be 24 in October and I am a Youth Program officer and project writer, Do you know how much i get paid as a consultant to write one single Project?
I am so pissed at this idoit
grin grin grin u don vex?
no vex abeggi. na small boi dey worry am

@all and Aisha
why do u people think if u work in a bank u earn 200,000 monthly?
not all bank workers earn that low, some earn *10 of that monthly.
it depends on what u do for ur the bank and the years of experience

disclosure: not a banker but some bank workers do live large.

@Poster
how much do u earn to warrant such a crazy post from u
pussycats cos u work in a bank. what if u work at the world bank, what will you do?
go on CNN and pay for an advertorial asking for heads from babes?
ure a mumu
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by buzyDiva(f): 9:36pm On May 29, 2008
We dey talk correct business man . . abi doctors, engineers and u dey talk bankers.

Bankers no get money jo
but na their girls sabi runs pass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Roki And Hoti Did Not Make Da Bomb: 2011 Miss Nairaland 14 Lists / Pls Where Is D-explorer ? / Enugu Babes And Guys Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.