Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Have U Ever Attended A Wedding Where Either Of The Couple Chaged His/her Mind? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have U Ever Attended A Wedding Where Either Of The Couple Chaged His/her Mind? (837 Views)

Meet The Couple Who Won N1m In Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Valentine Edition / Strength For The Couple That Is Yet To Have A Child / Should A Housemaid Clean The Couple's Bedroom And Dress The Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Attended A Wedding Where Either Of The Couple Chaged His/her Mind? by Friendmii: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2008
I watch a lot of Nigerian films where either of the couple change his/her mind at the last minute.
I know it may happen in the western world (though I've never been a witness of any).
Really, does/can it happen in Niga?
Re: Have U Ever Attended A Wedding Where Either Of The Couple Chaged His/her Mind? by timbabng(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2008
person wey attempt am go die on the spot shocked shocked

Naija is too dangerous for that smiley
Re: Have U Ever Attended A Wedding Where Either Of The Couple Chaged His/her Mind? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2008
No, I've never attended a wedding where the bride or groom's pulled out at the last minute.

(1) (Reply)

Man, 28, Stabs Friend To Death Over Drink / Will You Divorce Him/her If: / Matter Of Urgent Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.