Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Guiness' Rdm Po - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guiness' Rdm Po (1133 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Guinness Rdm Recruitment / Guinness Rdm Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guiness' Rdm Po by luciano80(m): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2008
People, i need help on Infos that would be vewry useful to me as well as many others for the RDM postion in Guiness. the test was suppose to be for tomorrow but it was rescheduled, which is a good thing for me atleast. So please anyone with any info on what to expect would be very helpful,

The struggle continues, for everyone!!!!!
Re: Guiness' Rdm Po by luciano80(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2008
luciano80:

People, i need help on Infos that would be vewry useful to me as well as many others for the RDM postion in Guiness. the test was suppose to be for tomorrow but it was rescheduled, which is a good thing for me atleast. So please anyone with any info on what to expect would be very helpful,

The struggle continues, for everyone!!!!!
Re: Guiness' Rdm Po by aderogbaa: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2008
i posted a reply giving lots of information about the RDM thing, if u can work with that then i think u have a guiness job,
Re: Guiness' Rdm Po by rumours: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hi, pls whn were u invtd? And how? Is it in batches? I also applied but yet to here from them. Pls update me. Thanx n Goodluck.
Re: Guiness' Rdm Po by luciano80(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2008
Yeah, rumours, i was invited and the test was rescheduled thank God. and yeah to the earlier blogger, i did read your post and it was really helpful imust say. but would like others to contribute their stories (sucesses and not too sucessful) all join!!!!! thanks for the replies and keep 'em coming.

One struggle, One Love!!!!!
Re: Guiness' Rdm Po by rumours: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hi Luciano,

I said when were u invtd and how (email, sms, etc?). Why did they reschedule it? Do u knw if it's in batches? Pls respond accordingly if u ve info. Thnx.

Rgrds.
Re: Guiness' Rdm Po by afam1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2008
@poster

guiness rdm test isjust more of business maths.you will be expected to answer 100 questions within 60mins and the cutoff is 85% cheerio
Re: Guiness' Rdm Po by jonkal: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2008
I wrote the test in march this year and was subsequently invited for assesment last month.
The test consists of maths( 50 Questions) In 1 hour, so you have to work at the speed of light.
No calculators, No communication ,So U R strictly OYO i.e On Your Own
Nobody can actually say the cuf off mark except the assesors.
Re: Guiness' Rdm Po by papadenzel(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2008
Pls help us wit useful information as i was also invited 4 d text which will be holding on the 17th. we were invited by email, notified of cancellation and rescheduling by email so please if you have any idea what the test is about pls update.
Re: Guiness' Rdm Po by papadenzel(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2008
wot we have being getting is conflicting, so please only authoritative pesons that have hitherto written d rdm tests
Re: Guiness' Rdm Po by luciano80(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2008
Hey Rumours, (, funny ID. kinda like it). Ok seriuosly, was invited by e mail. Got the reshedule info thru email and text. don'tknow anything about batches and all, from the previuos blogs, i think its safe to assume there are. and the Info on the tets are kinda streamlining, despite a few discrepancies, but we get the pic, solve a gizillion maths in mins, we get that. appled 10 August and got the response 4 sept. if you applied, i hope you get shortlisted real soon for another batch.

One Love!!!!!!
Re: Guiness' Rdm Po by luciano80(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2008
has anyone heard anyhing about the Resheduled Test of RDM at Guiness? Please Tell!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Test - M.sc Industrial Relations And Personnel Management / Vacancy / Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.