Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit (22679 Views)

Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Brownville007: 5:03am On Jul 31, 2015
Diageo is the name behind many of the World’s best loved drinks including Guinness, Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Baileys, Malta Guinness, J&B, Gordons Gin and Tanqueray.

Africa Regional Markets (ARM) is a Diageo business made up of over 40 markets across the breadth of Africa. The business models range from fully integrated demand and supply businesses in Ghana and Cameroun, newly integrated businesses in Ethiopia and Mozambique to Partnerships in a number of West, Central and Southern African countries and Angola.

We are currently recruiting for the various programmes of ourgraduate trainee

Human Resources Graduate Programme at Diageo Nigeria - Guinness Unit

Click here for Details on How to Apply

2. Marketing Graduate Programme at Diageo Nigeria - Guinness Unit

Click Here For Details on How to Apply

3. Supply Graduate Programme at Diageo Nigeria - Guinness Unit

Click Here for Details on How to Apply

4. Finance Graduate Programme at Diageo Nigeria - Guinness Unit

Click Here Details on How to Apply

5. Sales Graduate Programme at Diageo Nigeria - Guinness Unit

Source: www.irise.com.ng/massive-graduate-trainee-programme-vacancies-at-diageo-nigeria-guiness-unit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Spicylate(f): 6:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Let this one be a testimony to my life, your life. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by GentleNaaz(m): 6:23am On Jul 31, 2015
They sent ds email below to me after completing d two phased online assessmnt. hu else got similar email.

Thank you for completing the online assessments for Diageo’s Global Graduate Programme.

We're passionate about giving people the freedom to succeed, and this starts with giving feedback. We are pleased to share with you a personalised feedback report (attached) following the completion of the online assessments.

This report has been designed to help you understand your personal Values, Motivations and Behaviours. Your position on the scale reflects how you answered the questions compared to the descriptors at either end of the scale. It is important to note that these scales are not from high to low and there is no good or bad answer. We hope that you will use this report to get to know yourself a bit better!

Unfortunately we cannot give any further individual feedback at this stage. We do however hope this feedback will help you in the future either in this process or in other job applications.

Kind Regards,

Diageo
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by khassy(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Brownville007:
Diageo is the name behind many of the World’s best loved drinks including Guinness, Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Baileys, Malta Guinness, J&B, Gordons Gin and Tanqueray.

Africa Regional Markets (ARM) is a Diageo business made up of over 40 markets across the breadth of Africa. The business models range from fully integrated demand and supply businesses in Ghana and Cameroun, newly integrated businesses in Ethiopia and Mozambique to Partnerships in a number of West, Central and Southern African countries and Angola.

We are currently recruiting for the various programmes of ourgraduate trainee

Human Resources Graduate Programme at Diageo Nigeria - Guinness Unit

Click here for Details on How to Apply

2. Marketing Graduate Programme at Diageo Nigeria - Guinness Unit

Click Here For Details on How to Apply

3. Supply Graduate Programme at Diageo Nigeria - Guinness Unit

4. Finance Graduate Programme at Diageo Nigeria - Guinness Unit

Click Here Details on How to Apply

5. Sales Graduate Programme at Diageo Nigeria - Guinness Unit

Source: www.irisie.com.ng/massive-graduate-trainee-programme-vacancies-at-diageo-nigeria-guiness-unit

who help me see my CV abeg crycry
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2015
khassy:

who help me see my CV abeg crycry
CV What for??
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Hadet: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Please how was the online assessment? Was it just personality test or there was numeric and verbal like the shl test?

GentleNaaz:
They sent ds email below to me after completing d two phased online assessmnt. hu else got similar email.

Thank you for completing the online assessments for Diageo’s Global Graduate Programme.

We're passionate about giving people the freedom to succeed, and this starts with giving feedback. We are pleased to share with you a personalised feedback report (attached) following the completion of the online assessments.

This report has been designed to help you understand your personal Values, Motivations and Behaviours. Your position on the scale reflects how you answered the questions compared to the descriptors at either end of the scale. It is important to note that these scales are not from high to low and there is no good or bad answer. We hope that you will use this report to get to know yourself a bit better!

Unfortunately we cannot give any further individual feedback at this stage. We do however hope this feedback will help you in the future either in this process or in other job applications.

Kind Regards,

Diageo
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Brownville007: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2015
faith2ogesco:
CV What for??

No bother yourself. Na yabaleft candidate. More job updates here www..com
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
GentleNaaz:

Kind Regards,

Diageo
have they gotten back to you since then?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by GentleNaaz(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Pinkylilly:

Nope. D recruitment is ongoing. May b dy wl gv feedback after d closing date, 14/8/2015.
Did dy reply u?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by GentleNaaz(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Pinkylilly:

Pinkylilly:

Nope. D recruitment is ongoing. May b dy wl gv feedback after d closing date, 14/8/2015.
Did dy reply u?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by GentleNaaz(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hadet:
Please how was the online assessment? Was it just personality test or there was numeric and verbal like the shl test?

its intellectual reasoning test
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
GentleNaaz:

Did dy reply u?
same here
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 02, 2015
faith2ogesco:
CV What for??
He's just being humorous, smiley smiley what's your location man?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 02, 2015
Spicylate:
Let this one be a testimony to my life, your life. Amen.

Amen to that, smiley smiley ...are you done with the process?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
engrkenny:

He's just being humorous, smiley smiley what's your location man?
ph
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
GentleNaaz:

its intellectual reasoning test
personality n sjt
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by philfrey08: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
I salute DIAGEO.... After scaling through the personality test, i was dropped off at the Scenario test....

Who do theywant?
This is harsh
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by anopworld(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
philfrey08:
I salute DIAGEO.... After scaling through the personality test, i was dropped off at the Scenario test....

Who do theywant?
This is harsh
How do u mean u were dropped off? wot was the content of the mail u were sent afta d scenario test?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by seyidollar4real: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
What should i expect, i want to apply
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by jerro124: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
philfrey08:

Who do theywant?
This is harsh
You received the same mail everybody received I guess. Why give up so easily when they've not selected yet?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by philfrey08: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
jerro124:

You received the same mail everybody received I guess. Why give up so easily when they've not selected yet?
Okay.... then i guess I didnt get their msg
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by fishierichy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
faith2ogesco:
ph
madame abi oga, av seen u in lik all job posts i av visited on nairaland. dis ur hussle must pay off ooo... God bless ur hussle jawe...RECEIVE IT!!!

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by philfrey08: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
fishierichy:
madame abi oga, av seen u in lik all job posts i av visited on nairaland. dis ur hussle must pay off ooo... God bless ur hussle jawe...RECEIVE IT!!!

Lol.... grin grin
Wetin u dey find there?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by fishierichy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
philfrey08:

Lol.... grin grin
Wetin u dey find there?
No b my fault broda. Na 2 just dey follow am nw ooo, since e dey follow all jobs...na em b d way nw ooo. Owfar faith?? Ar u a He or a She?? Av 2 ask, u knw say we no dey knw finish dis days ooo. Mk i dey address u well.

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by fishierichy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bt wait ooo, i av 2 ask. I av bin following must job treads on dis site, d pple wey dey finaly get d jobs no dey do thnksgivin nd celebrations Abi no nairalander dey clinch d jobs... undecided

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Hadet: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
I applied since last week Thursday and I still haven't heard from them yet.... Anyone else in my shoes
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
faith2ogesco:
ph

Guess we're in this together, pm me ur BBM pin let's talk man.
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by philfrey08: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hadet:
I applied since last week Thursday and I still haven't heard from them yet.... Anyone else in my shoes
I hv pulled off your shoes.
I went to the diageo website career section, logged in and went to the communication/assessment link...
If u mean the assessment, u can find the link there
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
fishierichy:
lol. Funny u. Amen.looking for better things and catching d fun.
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
fishierichy:
Bt wait ooo, i av 2 ask. I av bin following must job treads on dis site, d pple wey dey finaly get d jobs no dey do thnksgivin nd celebrations Abi no nairalander dey clinch d jobs... undecided
they do. In some.and e get some areas wet I no dey go for job search. No follow me o
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by fishierichy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
faith2ogesco:
lol. Funny u. Amen.looking for better things and catching d fun.
then we catch d fun 2geda nah...hope u dnt mind wink?? even if u mind, i dey ur back alwedi tongue
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by fishierichy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
faith2ogesco:
they do. In some.and e get some areas wet I no dey go for job search. No follow me o
if i hear!!! i don follow u finish sef...no lead me astray oooo...ejoor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase / Is 90K Small For A Msc Graduate? / Arik Air Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.