Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Depressing! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Depressing! (922 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressing! by Chxta(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2006
CRAP!!!

This is depressing!

That prosecutor must be a Roma fan.
Re: Depressing! by Jackal(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2006
Whats so depressing about it?
Its good news at least all foreign players in these clubs will migrate to England to pursue their careers.
Italian players in these teams will join other clubs in Serie A and everything will be sorted.

It will be exciting to see if Italian players will migrate to England and other leagues as we all know they r very homely.
Its not a myth but its a fact that any Italian player that plays outside Italy will not wear their national colours.
Re: Depressing! by Chxta(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2006
Don't let me get all ballistic on you. Christian Vieri was in Atletico Madrid and Squaddra Azzurri at the same time. Ditto Gianfranco Zola in Chelsea, so what are you all about?
Re: Depressing! by Jackal(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2006
Zola lost his place in the Azzurris when he moved to Chelsea.
Gianfranco Zola never played for Italy while he was at Stamford Bridge.
He joined Chelsea in 1996 and he was dropped from the Italian team which was why he was absent at France 98.

Christian Vieri had a stint at Athletico Madrid(97/98) for a year and he quickly moved back to Lazio(98/99).
U cannot play outside the Serie A and feature for the Italian team. Its a line u cannot cross be u anyone.
If Luca Toni or Totti joins Chelsea today he will be dropped from the National team.

Italy is the only team in the world cup where all their 23 players are home-based.
Disprove me on this.
Re: Depressing! by sage(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2006
guy no de yarn dust. Vieri was playing even when he xwas in Ath Mad. Zola got older and less useful thatz y he was dropped. If Totti were in Madrid, he will still be a starter as long as he starts in his club. You cannot be an overhyped piece of sh!t as the English do there players and play 4 italy. U have to be the real deal.
Re: Depressing! by mrmayor(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2006
I hope Juventus get relegated.Last season I lost a lot of money betting on the Italian League,strange results all over the place. sad Bloody Cheats
I'm however routing for Italy angainst the Germans,I want to see Italy get kick up the A$$ by France in the Final
Re: Depressing! by Chxta(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2006
Thanks Sage, you saved me the trouble.

Will talk to you alligators whenever. I'm in Kano which isn't home, so I have to find where to watch the match.

Forza Italia!
Re: Depressing! by Jackal(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ Sage,
U r talking absolute bollocks.
Zola at 1998 should have made the world cup cos he was one of the best Italian players around but he was dropped.
Why was he dropped? He plys his trade in a league not regarded by the dogged Italians.

Lets leave Zola out of it. What about Di Canio?
Di Canio would have represented Italy if he didn't ply his trade in the Premiership(West Ham) at that time he was there.
If Totti moves to Chelsea today he will be axed from the Azzurris.

(1) (Reply)

Caf Bans Togo Stadium / Who Will Stop The Pharaohs / Advantage Eguavoen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.