Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Union Bank Graduates Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Graduates Recruitment (1966 Views)

Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Graduates Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by Biliamin(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hi all
I received a text message from union bank of Nigeria yesterday. the message reads " think you for your interest in UNION BANK PLC. We regret to inform you thatyou have not been shortlisted and wish u success in your future endeavours"

Did anyone receive such message. I applied without GSE score.
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by javalord: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2008
i also received the message because i applied without GSE scores. i felt sorry for union bank.
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by Vuitton(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2008
Got the message too, Obviously i didnt make payment for gse and thus no score!
Life goes on,
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by NnaNna4(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2008
me too no gse anyway
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by Aiyetunje: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2008
I am sorry abt that people. . .but my sis applied without GSE scores too & was asked to come & do the test, infact she did it today! She received a text that Union Bank had paid for her

Does this mean that they did a sort of pre-screening?
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by mogambe: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2008
this is quite interesting. i was invited for the GSE test in respest the union bank recruitment. little did i know that they sent "regret texts" to some people. anyway, i pray that GOD grants those of us shortlisted for the test.

takia grin
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by Tofunmmy(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2008
@ Those had done the GSE Test, should inform the house how it looked like, cos i ve someone who will write his own this saturday at Lekki, and anyone with the description to the venue from Obalende should please inform me.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2008
i got 46% in the GSE organised test for UNION BANK on sept 11th.Pls who knows what next?
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by DUNKA(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2008
Please doe anybody know anybody that was successful in the UBN test and if so if they have been recuited.

Regards
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by mogambe: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2008
hi there,

is there anyone that has been contacted for interview after the GSE Test?
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Receptionist Urgently Needed @ Aguda- Surulere / Vacany Vacany Vacancy / Please Help A Sister Out Here. Is There Anything Like Peace Corps Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.