Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nigerian Newspapers And Magazines Sold Abroad! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Newspapers And Magazines Sold Abroad! (1165 Views)

I Need A List Of Entrepreneurship Or Business Magazines Published In Nigeria / Has The Internet Affected The Sales Of Magazines And Newspapers? / Advertise Your Products And Services On Newspaper And Magazines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers And Magazines Sold Abroad! by lovemade1: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2008
please does anybody have information on nigerian magazines and news papers sold outside niger? may be europe, america, across africa asides nigeria etc? or do any one know of nigerian societies and groups abroad? i need a list please, may be like yoruba society in newyork or arewa society in chicago or so? etc. please repond, Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Newspapers And Magazines Sold Abroad! by sunflower: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2008
Pls can anyone tell me the Nigerian newspapers and magazines that do write ups on Information technology and Communication with the relevant pages of that newspaper/magazine?
Re: Nigerian Newspapers And Magazines Sold Abroad! by kokorunna(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2008
None that have come across, am here if you need help

(1) (Reply)

Reliable And Professional Distributors Required / Any Advice On Transportantion Biz? / How To Set Up A Restaurant Bar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.