Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Connect Ppc To A Laptop ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Connect Ppc To A Laptop ? (1394 Views)

Pass On Your SEO/PPC Problems Here. / What's A SIM Card Slot On A Laptop Used For? / I Need A Laptop(mini) With Long Battery Life And Duration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Connect Ppc To A Laptop ? by Mario(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2006
Hey Guys, I have a Toshiba Pocket PC CDMA 1x phone and I want to connect it to my laptop and browse the internet with it (use the PPC as a modem) I have the USB Cable but I dont have the software to run it. Pls can anybody help me out cos my internet time is wasting. Pls anybody.

Thanks in advance.
Mario
Re: Connect Ppc To A Laptop ? by Bossman(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2006
Download the drivers for your phone. I am sure it's somewhere on the internet. Windows will recognize the phone once it's connected to the PC. Follow the installation directions and specify the location of the downloaded drivers. Once that is done, you need to create a Dial Up Networking (DUN) connection so that you can connect using your providers GPRS. You can either search this forum for the DUN settings or contact your provider.

(1) (Reply)

My Acer Aspire 3500 Freezing / How To Make Ip Invisible / Fairly Used Laptops From Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.