Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Pass On Your SEO/PPC Problems Here. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pass On Your SEO/PPC Problems Here. (1080 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / Post Your Pc Software Problems Here,lets Solve It Together / Post All Your Microsoft Excel Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pass On Your SEO/PPC Problems Here. by Jeffflo: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Good afternoon bloggers, ecommerce people, forum webmasters, my name is Jefferson Ighalo an SEO and PPC expert.

I'd like to help you rank your websites very high on google and bing with SEO and PPC through great articles filled with tips, tools et al. Sounds cool yea? But you need to help me help you. What do you want to hear about? What topics and issues do you have with your sites. Pass them on and let's make articles of them.

Blessings.
P.S. Free and actionable SEO audits as well as guaranteed page 1 postioning through PPC for as many as are interested.
Re: Pass On Your SEO/PPC Problems Here. by Jeffflo: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
This offer is available once again people. Post your SEO and PPC problems here and let's work through them together. No forming, but there really are limited slots available.

Blessings.
Re: Pass On Your SEO/PPC Problems Here. by Onaopemiplenty(f): 4:31am On Dec 15, 2016
Pls,i bought a new battery for my laptop dell inspiron 700M yesterday,i was told not to use it until it's full.
i charge it this when electric power came on for about an hour then the power went off,got to one the system to check the rate at which it has charged,but to my suprise,the system couldn't on,the battery was tested before i left the store and it indicated that it was charging.
pls is it normal to be this way till it's fully charged.
Re: Pass On Your SEO/PPC Problems Here. by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 15, 2016
Onaopemiplenty:
Pls,i bought a new battery for my laptop dell inspiron 700M yesterday,i was told not to use it until it's full.
i charge it this when electric power came on for about an hour then the power went off,got to one the system to check the rate at which it has charged,but to my suprise,the system couldn't on,the battery was tested before i left the store and it indicated that it was charging.
pls is it normal to be this way till it's fully charged.

remove the ba3 and plug in the charger, on the laptop to see if it will on, if it comes up then the ba3 is not good...

return it ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Double Data Zapping By Useless Networks? Etisalat 3G For 1K Is The Answ / My Hp Laptop Connected To Wifi But Can Browne On All Browser / Erase All Content And Settings On Your Iphone, Ipad Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.