Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,621 members, 7,861,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

School Does Not Give You An Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Does Not Give You An Education (756 Views)

The Top 15 Most Expensive Countries In The World To Get An Education / Would You Study Rather Be An Education Student? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Does Not Give You An Education by uchkochi(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2008
School does not give you an Education

Unlike the thoughts of many people, Academics and Education are two different things. Many people feel or believe that Education means Academics or vise versa. It might shock you to know that inasmuch as Academics is related to schooling, Education is different on its own. School gives you academical qualification like degrees and certificates but this does not guarantee success, so people crave to go to school feeling they are getting an Education, but it is only acquiring Academics. Education means self development not school qualifications.
You are created with so much potentials, talents and gifts to be able to succeed without school. Developing these gifts is what is referred to getting an Education. The world has left the phase of graduation gown and its now in the phase of talent gown. If I may put it in this way. It is a good to go to school but see your going to school as an atmosphere to develop the real you. School gives you a profession, certified by a degree but long lasting, unending success only comes via your gifts, talents and potentials. The gift of a man will always make way for Him.
Your potentials pay you more and also give you maximum fulfillment. It is hereby better to be a professional in your potential than to be a professor in your profession.
You can recreate your world by just developing your gifts. Another thing that school does is that it give you a degree that makes you think that the best you can do is to work for someone all your life. But without a focused mind and determination to create something on your own you will keep on working for people or the government until you retire and live a less fulfilled life, whereas you have gifts lying dormant in you, that can provide thousands of jobs for people if developed.

I see you fulfilling your destiny in a grand style in Jesus precious name, Amen
UCHE OKOCHI
OMEGA WORLD NETWORK
Tel: +2348052773865
E mail: omegaworldnetwork@gmail.com
Re: School Does Not Give You An Education by iice(f): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2008
Are you saying people should not go to school?
Re: School Does Not Give You An Education by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2008
[center]u re very correct but ur choice of words almost discourage schoolin. 4 the records, school is a stepin stone which introduce u to the basics of life & also to ur tallent, then the rest is left 4 u to discover urself. so it is important to school .h-o-l-l-a[/center]

1 Like

Re: School Does Not Give You An Education by rahul3424: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2019
Unlike the opinions of most people, Academics and Education are two dissimilar things. Ask them about writemypaper4me org reviews now. People think that Education means Academics or the other way round. It might surprise you to know that in as much as Academics are connected to training; Education is unlike on its own. It means self-development not school experiences.
Re: School Does Not Give You An Education by rahul3424: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
The best school is very important for the best study of my children so I checked many schools for a better study. But some people have great thinking about the school for my better study only connected with the best school but that is not impossible. We can be elearninag.com educated in any place for the betterment of the personality and professional life. I can achieve many awards in the study fields but I get help in the study on the internet.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe Uni. News / Uniport 2009/2010 Admission Supplementary List(all Faculties) / Need Info On Laspotech Part-time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.