Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,300 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers (3309 Views)

“i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine / Mode Nine's Paradigm Shift: A Critical Review / Why Mode Nine Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by demo47: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2008
Mode 9 on your ass, talking about you guessing who he is dissing

http://notjustok.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/09/mode-nine-vlog.html
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by Qrous(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2008
yeah have heard that track over and over again so Modey wasnt addressing that artiste on ur mind
except wack mcss
dont u tink dat artiste need to step up his game?reply boy!
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by javalove(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2008
even our last born knows the song was directed at ruggedman. eep it up modenine, keep playing mind games
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by Wordsmith(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2008
p*ussy games, you mean. . .
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by Scopium: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2008
[size=13pt]I like Mode, I like Rugged. When it comes to being man enough, Modenine is a lyrical coward. Ruggedman is more like Tupac, say it like it is bro. [/size]
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by sofadj(m): 1:10am On Sep 17, 2008
i swear man u writ e,
dy both tryin
rugged's spitter and metaphoric
mode's punchy and word-plays

but we all know rugged's good at sayin his mind but mode's acoward when it comes to that,
i heard him saying all those headwarmer stuff he said on his track was not about nobody or coulda been about himself,
tell me how would u diss urself,

his new album got a line talking about why he would diss a baba or barber and linkin with addis ababa

their's only one person that refers to himself as baba, Ruggedybaba
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by javalove(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]I like Mode, I like Rugged. When it comes to being man enough, Modenine is a lyrical coward. Ruggedman is more like Tupac, say it like it is bro. [/size]

lyrical cowardice ke? So until person mention name of person wey e dey diss abi? Now i see clearly. Dont u ever in ur life compare rugged to tupac. what rugged is doing is what wud end his career. Who is more of a coward in them both. Has the idiot mentioned modenine name yet? The ruggedybaba track, every line of the song pointed to modenine and yet we didnt hear his name being mentioned. Who is fooling who. Rugged was only courageous enough to mention the names of tatoos that cant battle and are just rattles - snakes without venom.

In the mentioning of names, modenine has come closer, cos when he disses a baba, its not ethiopia!!!! then who?

rugged's spitter and metaphoric
mode's punchy and word-plays

my friend will u shaddap!!! What does metaphors mean to ruggedman. On which of his track can u say he spat mad ass metaphors enough to make us go gaga. None. And why did he say "metaphorical lyrics are out of place in naija" on his track.

The only good thing he has to offer us is chorus. Wordplays, none. Metaphors and all other figuratives, None.

You can return to ur sofa now and watch this thread, cos i v arrived cheesy
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by Scopium: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2008
javalove:

lyrical cowardice ke? So until person mention name of person wey e dey diss abi? Now i see clearly. Dont u ever in ur life compare rugged to tupac. what rugged is doing is what would end his career. Who is more of a coward in them both. Has the idiot mentioned modenine name yet? The ruggedybaba track, every line of the song pointed to modenine and yet we didnt hear his name being mentioned. Who is fooling who. Rugged was only courageous enough to mention the names of tatoos that can't battle and are just rattles - snakes without venom.

In the mentioning of names, modenine has come closer, because when he disses a baba, its not ethiopia!!!! then who?

my friend will u shaddap!!! What does metaphors mean to ruggedman. On which of his track can u say he spat mad ass metaphors enough to make us go gaga. None. And why did he say "metaphorical lyrics are out of place in naija" on his track.

The only good thing he has to offer us is chorus. Wordplays, none. Metaphors and all other figuratives, None.

You can return to ur sofa now and watch this thread, because i v arrived cheesy

[size=13pt]I have already compared Rugged to Tupac and will continue to do that until Mode9 mentions the name (Rugged's name of course) of whom he has been punching.
It's not Ethiopia, maybe it's Soul E Baba or 2 Baba or even javalove baba
If not for Rugged's rugged intervention, Idris would've still been satisfying people like you and choking guys like me with migidi gbigidi figidi jigidi sh1t. What Rugged did for the entire naija's hip hop industry is greater than one man's punch line line of attack against him.[/size]
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by Wordsmith(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2008
@ Scopium,

co-sign on that. You hit the nail on the head with your two posts.

Like i once said, the problem with the average Mode9 nutsucker is they think hiphop started when they started listening to it. . . and that, unfortunately is when they came across Mode9.
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by javalove(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2008
@Scopium

U are about swallowing ur words but i wont let u. Our discussion is centered around cowardice, which u call modenine. I asked you to give reasons whey he is a coward, you displaying your own cowardice by beating around the bush. If ruggedman is not a coward, let him mention modenine's name!!! Ruggedman will only play the fool if doesn't cos he is known to name names and flog with cane. No be every name he fit mention.

On the "Taling to you" track, Ruggedman will still play the fool if he says its not him mode was addressing. Mode has never had beefs with Soule E ot Tu Baba. The only kind of baba he's beefing is RUGEDDYBABA. Keep fooling urselves. I'm sure if modenine mention his name as Rugged without the baba, na the same story. If he mentions it as Rugged, then a baba, na the same story. If he kukuma mentions it as Ruggedman, the story changes to, 'e name na ugochukwu'. fools.

Its too obvious u guys r just playa hating. If mode was a ghanian or a south african, the same u fools wud be shouting his name cos i v seen pple do dat on dis forum, saying 1 rapper dey south africa or ghana wey dy spit faya!!! Idiots.

There is nothng ruggedman does better than modenine except chorus. Even chorus sef, modenine don dey try. That guy's lyrics wack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as in wack!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but its naija, anything works.

The media is giving a wrong impression of what hip hop is, the press and u fools on the internet.are doing same. I cant sbout abeg

Wordsmith:

@ Scopium,

co-sign on that. You hit the nail on the head with your two posts.

Like i once said, the problem with the average Mode9 nutsucker is they think hiphop started when they started listening to it. . . and that, unfortunately is when they came across Mode9.

na wa oooo. define hip hop abeg? please m waiting
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by edosioo(f): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2008
@javalove
really i think modenine is very scared of ruggedman and ghetto p
how can ruggedman and ghetto p diss mode9 and he still remains a coward and he says he knows what hiphop is ?
man yi pls. if ruggedman disses saucekid like that . ruggedman will be lying in naija hiphop guardroom now.
modenine is still an infant when it comes to naija hiphop. eldee illbliss and co started b4 him.

@scorpium
this levelheadedness is gettin too much, modenine started hiphop in 2002 .and he is talking a lotta thrash
he is still a newbie in the game . where was he when we had ld ,blackmasqueradaz, mc smoke and even zaaki azzay?

@wordsmith
so modenine cannot do chorus? lmfao .na wa grin
, i know someone who can give u sick hiphop choruses ,
one guy called bjbroke. look 4 him and contact him he will dash u the best choruses.
u will pay sha i heard he is now very expensive
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by Scopium: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2008
[size=13pt]@ java
First of I don't hate Mode9, my first post says I like Mode, I like Ruggedman but Modenine is a helluva LYRICAL COWARD. I used caps incase you've got ocular problem. Since Mode9 started his punching career, how many many names has he mentioned? Ruggedman dissed Idris because Idris was messing up the industry not because Idris was punching him. So Mode can punch about the bush all he want till he mentions names then we know he has grown pubic hair in that regard. No doubt, his lyrics are better than that of Rugged, his lyrics are sick. I still maintain he's a LYRICAL COWARD. I have both CDs.[/size]
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by javalove(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]@ java
First of I don't hate Mode9, my first post says I like Mode, I like Ruggedman but Modenine is a helluva LYRICAL COWARD. I used caps incase you've got ocular problem. Since Mode9 started his punching career, how many many names has he mentioned? Ruggedman dissed Idris because Idris was messing up the industry not because Idris was punching him. So Mode can punch about the bush all he want till he mentions names then we know he has grown pubic hair in that regard. No doubt, his lyrics are better than that of Rugged, his lyrics are sick. I still maintain he's a LYRICAL COWARD. I have both CDs.[/size]

POINTLESS !!! Lyrical. So until names are mentioned before before someone is not refered to as a coward? . If i m to agree with you modenine is a coward and rugged isn't, what is stopping ruggedman from mentioning modenine's name!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has made like 3 or 3 tracks that looks like he's throwing shots at modenine

Ruggedybaba, the most obvious
My Life
Waka

My guy, ruggedman is a coward man!!!!!!!!!!!!! Modenine has come close but he's still yabbing from afar.
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by chidi007: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2008
ruggedman is just being a coward not 2 say it out loud dat he is beefing modenine.4 godsakes let him let us know if he is envious of him,not to start codedly dissing him because from my point of view,modenine is better than ruggedy baba(i have both albums too) wink
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by edosioo(f): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2008
eedris mentioned blackfaze boldly
ruggedman mentioned eedris boldly
k16 mentioned 9ice boldly
ghetto p mentioned modenine boldly
modenine is very scared of mentioning ruggedman ===modef9 coward !hahaha

actually modenine knows that if he dares mention ruggedman , his lyrical career is over!cuzz ruggedy baba is naija no 1
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by AfrknKngs(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2008
edosioo:

eedris mentioned blackfaze boldly
ruggedman mentioned eedris boldly
k16 mentioned 9ice boldly
ghetto p mentioned modenine boldly
modenine is very scared of mentioning ruggedman ===modef9 coward !hahaha

actually modenine knows that if he dares mention ruggedman , his lyrical career is over!cuzz ruggedy baba is naija no 1

funny u mention all that but have yet to mention ruggedman is very scared of mentioning modenine I guess my point is, If mode9 cant mention rugged, why isnt rugged mentioning mode9 I love both but I prefer mode9 all da way!!! Yes! Mode9 gave indirect shots but so did rugged, so I still dont agree itz fair to call mode9 a coward, thats da issues with y'all bunch of shitheads these days, you filter da main issue juss to justify your taste in artists, Hating will never end, Learn to give props, If u no like am, I suggest u shut da fukk up, stick to your beliefs and let it slide slowly, I said it b4 and ama say it again "Mode9 all da Fukkin way!!!"

edosioo:

@javalove
really i think modenine is very scared of ruggedman and ghetto p
how can ruggedman and ghetto p diss mode9 and he still remains a coward and he says he knows what hiphop is ?
man yi please. if ruggedman disses saucekid like that . ruggedman will be lying in naija hiphop guardroom now.
modenine is still an infant when it comes to naija hiphop. eldee illbliss and co started before him.

@scorpium
this levelheadedness is gettin too much, modenine started hiphop in 2002 .and he is talking a lotta thrash
he is still a newbie in the game . where was he when we had ld ,blackmasqueradaz, mc smoke and even zaaki azzay?

@wordsmith
so modenine cannot do chorus? lmfao .na wa grin
, i know someone who can give u sick hiphop choruses ,
one guy called bjbroke. look 4 him and contact him he will dash u the best choruses.
u will pay sha i heard he is now very expensive

Please, rugged wudnt waste his time on that nigga Sauce, and please define hiphop! Because if Eldee is doing hiphop and Mode9 aint, then I really must understand ur sense of hiphop music fuh real, grin coz that shit dont make any sense!!!
~We Are AKS~

Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by skingo(m): 12:57am On Sep 24, 2008
modenine has been a coward since.
ghetto p has ridiculed him as far as i and every other hiphop head is concerned.
the modenine and beef issue is a drag. from my point of view, modenine is making a living off people thinking he is this and that.
he is not making a living off the music he is making. because the music he is making is falling on deaf ears.
stop being confused and rest the topic
the truth is , i can give a rats ass if modenine replies anyone or not. i wouldnt even care if he did or not. let him continue doing his thing and thats wehre it stops.

sauce kid is yet to drop his album. when he does, im sure more folks will agree that he is undeniably the best around!
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by javalove(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2008
edosioo:

eedris mentioned blackfaze boldly wetin consine mode inside dat one?
ruggedman mentioned eedris boldly eedris is a lyrical tatoo dat cant battle. tell rugged to mention modenine's name
k16 mentioned 9ice boldly and so?
ghetto p mentioned modenine boldly cheap publicity? e no go work. modenine is more experienced dan all dat
modenine is very scared of mentioning ruggedman ===modef9 coward !hahaha why hasnt ruggedman mentioned modenine's name or u no dey think? abi u dey do ur period?

na u sabi. he cud be no 1 to u but to sensible humans, real hiphop heads, modenine rocks!!!

AfrknKngs:

funny u mention all that but have yet to mention ruggedman is very scared of mentioning modenine I guess my point is, If mode9 can't mention rugged, why isnt rugged mentioning mode9 I love both but I prefer mode9 all da way!!! Yes! Mode9 gave indirect shots but so did rugged, so I still don't agree itz fair to call mode9 a coward, thats da issues with y'all bunch of shitheads these days, you filter da main issue juss to justify your taste in artists, Hating will never end, Learn to give props, If u no like am, I suggest u shut da fukk up, stick to your beliefs and let it slide slowly, I said it before and ama say it again "Mode9 all da Fukkin way!!!"

Please, rugged wudnt waste his time on that nigga Sauce, and please define hiphop! Because if Eldee is doing hiphop and Mode9 aint, then I really must understand ur sense of hiphop music fuh real, grin because that shit don't make any sense!!!
~We Are AKS~

Gbam !. I dey feel u man

skingo:

ghetto p has ridiculed him as far as i and every other hiphop head is concerned.
the modenine and beef issue is a drag. from my point of view, modenine is making a living off people thinking he is this and that.
he is not making a living off the music he is making. because the music he is making is falling on deaf ears.
the truth is , i can give a rats ass if modenine replies anyone or not. i wouldnt even care if he did or not. let him continue doing his thing and thats wehre it stops.

sauce kid is yet to drop his album. when he does, im sure more folks will agree that he is undeniably the best around!

so u sef dey call urself hi hop head? mo ri re oooo !!! Wonders dey dis world oooo even skingo sef dey claim hiphop head. i no need to comment too much on ur post cos i wud end up saying the same thing- u r a fool!!!
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by AfrknKngs(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2008
skingo:

sauce kid is yet to drop his album. when he does, I'm sure more folks will agree that he is undeniably the best around!

U know, all u ever do is talk out ur ass, u and ur partner! We would really appreciate it if y'all could stop fartin around coz y'all r juss poluting Nairaland with ur nonsense!!! Thank You!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by kaydee(m): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2008
@ AfrknKngs

U made a whole lot of sense!!! Lol! Ruggedman no one die,his mouth is like this lipsrsealed

@ All Y'all Modenine Haters
The hating will never end!!! All Y'all stupid wack ass rappers around here tryna diss modenine so he can help y'all with ur publicity stunt shud go and soak garri! step up ur game fools!!!

I have come to the conclusion that anyone who compares Modenine with Ruggedman has got a very low IQ and that's a fact.

@ Wordsmith
U're an apology,beef won't let U speak the truth.How did the Nas and Jigga beef start?Who knew Ruggedman when he dropped Ehen?What he did is called Publicity Stunt.Ur hip-Hop messiah is wack.Tell the truth! Ruggedman na ur cousin?

@ Scopium
Who U be? What do u know bout Hip-hop?Shut ur mouth or ur fingers when U know nothin or lil bout the topic.

@ Javalove
Leave all those ignorant dudes alone,their state of mind is real far from Hip-Hop.U don't exchange words with fools
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by edosioo(f): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2008
kaydee:

@ Wordsmith
You're an apology,beef won't let You speak the truth.

LMFAO, SEE KAYDEE YOU ARE A FOOL CALLING A FOOL A FOOL! ODE BURUKU

@kaydee/javalove/africankings
what is the meaning of hiphop head. hiphop na religion .get a gay job you fools
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by javalove(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2008
@edosioo

hmmm i guess u r in ur menstral period.
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by AfrknKngs(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2008
edosioo:

LMFAO, SEE KAYDEE YOU ARE A FOOL CALLING A FOOL A FOOL! ODE BURUKU

@kaydee/javalove/africankings
what is the meaning of hiphop head. hiphop na religion .get a gay job you fools

And once again, another retarded fukk has escaped the mental institution!!! Itz funny whenever sum fukks get shut down they turn it into dissin, IMAGINE! I mean read this shit, "Get a gay job you fools", So them deh pay people in being gay abi I dont even know y da fukk am still reactin to this dummass, In other words, Homosexuality is now a profession DAMN!!! How many idiots are really in Nairaland?? You my friend are a certified disgrace to Nigerians, U have BITCHASSNESS flowing in ur veins,

Get A Life! how bout that?

~We Are AKS~

Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by javalove(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2008
@AfricanKings

ROTLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was funny!!!!!
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by kaydee(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2008
@ edosioo

Silence is the best answer for a Mumu
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by Wordsmith(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2008
@ kaydee,

i'm the apology, you are the excuse. Exactly who knew Mode9 when he dropped "What's the recipe?". As a matta fact, did anyone dig him then? How many of you so-called mode9 fantwats even know the song?

kay, be honest with yourself, go down your history of Hiphop/rap music. Every known battle rapper (or so-called) and mc otherwise, ever known to grace the mic, knew when it came to beef/mic fights, they confronted their enemies openly via various types of media, songs, radio talk show etc. They simply don't be the p*ussy Mode9 is being. LOL, you just name them - KRS1, Chino XL, Canibus, Royce that 5'9, Eminem, Pac, ROFL even the Insane Clown Posse, EVEN COMMON, NaS and Jigga. . .

sh*t even pop star Nelly jousted with KRS1, said his mind on Hot 97. . . . Nelly is not the greatest of mcs and some don't even view him as a rapper, but when it came to beef he knew YOU REGARDED YOUR ENEMY DIRECTLY, not playin stupid p*ussy games - addissa baba crapola n whatnot.

Like Treach of Naughty by Nature once said, "If you don't want shit, then don't start shit". Simple as ABC.

I do not hold brief for Rugged, but i appreciate what he did back then, had the courage to do back then. . . face it like a firing squad, Mode9 didn't have the liver, the guts, the balls to do what Rugged did. Ever wondered why he doesn't pass subliminals to them powers behind the Industry? Because he knows his sorry ass would get smoked and i mean on a corporate level, just think how many shows he'd get rejected for, just because "some people" got offended and laid they influences on show organisers. . .
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by kaydee(m): 1:56am On Sep 27, 2008
@ Wordsmith
Lol! I heard it back then
Most Beef don't start with name calling,U're so wrong!

I'm surprised U still dunno that Modenine ain't in the game for dough! Have you heard "Follow your Heart".Wonder why he doesn't have a party track yet?Ruggedman proved he was really a P*ssy and i'm yet to hear anything dope from him(Abeg recommend any track for me)

You still don't get it! Who was Ruggedman in Hip-Hop when he dropped Ehen? No one knew Ruggedman then,he had nothin to lose.He was looking for attention.What a bi*ch way to come up!Anyone coulda done that but they didn't because it ain't right.A lazy ass rapper couldn't cut it with skills so he came up squealing on some of his colleagues. All i need to blow is drop a track dissing Ruggedman and Saucekid but i'd rather be known for ma skills and not as an opportunist.

Can you tell me why Ruggedman won't mention Modenine's name since he's grin Y'knahamean? Lol!
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by Wordsmith(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ kaydee,

Most Beef don't start with name calling,U're so wrong!

true, most start with a perceived reference of one mc to another, but after then, names and blames are being called, e.g Common Vs. Ice Cube/Westside Connection. about 3 years running, mode9 is still playing the p*ussy with subliminals. . .

I'm surprised U still don't know that Modenine ain't in the game for dough! Have you heard "Follow your Heart".

that's another silly fallacy. every artiste/mc has money as an incentive unless you want mode9 serving egusi plates RSVP at weddings to raise money for album production. even them Common recognise that. i can't find the link but Common Sense made about 12mil off music and other ventures. i suspect mode9 himself doesn't follow that line of thinking anymore, if not, he wouldn't be doing the glo advert, but then mode9 nutsuckers would always find excuses

Wonder why he doesn't have a party track yet?

another fallacy. what then was the song "Fake Up In The Club" on E Pluribus Unum?

You still don't get it! Who was Ruggedman in Hip-Hop when he dropped Ehen?

nobody. but he dared and achieved what mode9, PayBackTime Pensioners ( a la them Ruleclean, Terry, 6ft) heck, even Trybesmen couldn't do. dude paved the way and you anuses can't even give him credit for that.

All i need to blow is drop a track dissing. . .

that shit doesn't work in all cases, go ask AQ.
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by chasisgirl(f): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2008
@wordsmith
it is now obvious kaydee does not know want hiphop is, can u imagine someone who doesnt know that battle rap is part of hiphop?
and hi and javalove call them sleves hiphop heads and hiphop tails, juveniles, they simply hate ruggedman for darin to do what they couldnt achieve for 14 yrs,,,and ruggedman even won modenine in the best album category, it shows who the best is clearly.
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by kaydee(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2008
@ Wordsmith

You're deep in ur shit! I can't get you out! Lol!!!

@ Chasisgirl

I can see the Bi*ch in you
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by javalove(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2008
@kaydee

Chasisgal a bitch? I had known that since !
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by chasisgirl(f): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2008
lol@javalove
ur personal message na a o, tosin adeda is a coward ke?cowards shld be banned ke? tosin wetin u do this boys now?

@kaydee
if i am a bitch , then ur momma is a bitch descendant! lol

@javalove
why do u hate ruggedman ?so much ? because he carry 1st, and u carry last for 2007.this is 2008 work harder! a street dog has its own day .remember

@wordsmith
this boys dont know hiphop .just leave them to keep talking thrash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh - Magic Factory/beat Fm "Win A Video" Promo / Download H.E.R. – Focus (remix) Ft. Chris Brown & DJ Envy / Album: Metro Boomin – Not All Heroes Wear Capes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.