Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,515 members, 7,865,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (518101 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Grizzly(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2006
2 points in three games, undecided
cant seem to add or subtract to what jackal's just said. lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2006
cry cry cry cry cry shocked shocked cool

I am taking only the positives from this match to say all is well tongue grin

WE WILL RISE AGAIN, COS EVEN DRY BONES STILL RISE AND EVEN DEAD HENS STILL DEY CHOP MAIZE cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Grizzly(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2006
Kitaun, u have been doin this ( cry cry ) for the past three matches now. . shocked
hope all is well? did u see henry running about after scoring a spot kick, ? cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2006
I hope Arsenal won't have to fight relegation this season.
Arsenal has now lost a massive 7 points in just 3 games. shocked
Man Utd marches on and a massive 10 points now seperate United and Arsenal.
Can Arsenal survive this set-back?
Emirates stadium is bad luck and maybe Wenger should return to Highbury where the small pitch favours Henry and goons.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2006
He that is down needs fear no fall, he that is low no pride cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2006
Another Draw!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2006
anti-gunners
its your time to laugh.
amodu laugh till the last tooth but my men! weeping endureth at night and joy cometh in the morning.Now you laugh, but at least we draw Boro who beat your team.
@jackal
we are already used to that threat of relegation since last season. it will never come men!
Gunners lets go on our knees and pray. he who laughs last!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2006
U wish!!!!!!!!!
Arsene Wenger has completely lost the plot with the list of relics in his team.
United will plunge Arsenal to the bottom of the table by next weekend.
I trust Wazza and Ronnie to spank Wenger's team again this year,its a tradition to always beat Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2006
as for me I wont poodle with history the way man U fans do.
this time we refuse to donate 3 points to any big team. we are not Sunderland of last season.
nothing wrong with my wishful thinking Jackal, and things will be alright.
believing is seeing.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2006
atlast united wont be playing 6-3-1

seems all these teams just want to defendn not attack angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2006
So u figured Arsenal is not getting the points because other teams play too defensive?
Thats no excuse.
Chelsea and Man Utd face the same ordeal week in-week out and they always deal with it.
Why is Arsenal now making it a big issue?
It shows how daft Wenger is if he cannot put up a strategy to beat a defensive formation.
Afterall, it was a formation he deployed himself in the last season's UEFA champions league.

United is the only team that does not play defensive in the Premiership.
"Attack + Attack + Attack" is the slogan at Old Trafford as playing defensive is highly unacceptable to the die-hard fans.
Lets see how genuine your excuse will be after Arsenal takes a whack at OT next week.
Wayne Rooney will kontinue his unfinished business and put more agony into Wenger's misery.
Honestly, i will be glad if United can let go of the 3 points to help your position but Gunners on Nairaland are too boastful.
On a second thought, I think United should strike with all their might and put the fear of the Lord on Arsene Wenger and Gunners worldwide to keep their loud-ass mouthz shut whenever great teams are being discussed.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2006
Nice talk Jackal

The Guners should learn to keep quite and stop shouting as if they are the only club.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by yemmydavid(m): 12:53am On Sep 11, 2006
i want u all to knw that we are bidding our time in d EPL dis season.
I PRAY IT DOESNT TAKE LONG OOOOOOOOOOO,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Uche2nna(m): 12:54am On Sep 11, 2006
honestly I am sick and tired of this e go better bullshit! Reminds you of nigeria
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dblock(m): 1:32am On Sep 11, 2006
Arsenals failure to win the previous matches si due to the fact the arsenal strikers repeatedly fail to take chances, Gee I don't know cry, But I be gunner for life cool cool Peace cool cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Uche2nna(m): 1:37am On Sep 11, 2006
i am tired of lame excuses.dont they know the where the goal mouth is cry cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 2:00am On Sep 11, 2006
grin
time will tell  wink

hope no glory hunters amongst all you big mouths that just flood in here ,  i see 1 amodu how u dey  cool

atleast chelsea are not on top tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2006
I dey fine and you?

Dont worry in no time now you going to see us on the top.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2006
i asked a gunner fan on saturday;
"u have a first team of 45 players, who replaces henry when he's injured"
the dude say, Baptista.
i'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with wenger's team
everybody's is there playing well yet, things ain't working out.
u guys should thank God for gallas, he actually showed that it's possible to shot from outside the box which had seemed like an impossibility

wednesday, vs. hamburg. hope this the time for u guys to wake up.

cheers to y'all

cool

kitaun:

He that is down needs fear no fall, he that is low no pride cool

this is not a very good quote.
what if the person decides not to get up ??
it can get quite comfrotable on the ground you know, for fear of being knocked down again .

LoverBwoy:

atleast chelsea are not on top tongue

bwoy, i don't want to believe you're serious.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2006
@ wormedup,
You are harsh.
Don't u think its damn too early for Arsenal to start winning matches?
Afterall, there are still 35 games left to play.
Henry is tired. Emirates Pitch is too long. The weather is too hot. The team just lost Ashley Cole. Lehmann has got the flu. Wenger is bidding his time.
Other teams are too defensive. Ljunberg should have had a penalty. Referees are getting partial and blah blah blaoooooow.
Bunch of schmuks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me what position Arsenal would occupy on the Premiership table if they lose at Old Trafford on sunday?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2006
@Jackal,
i'm not harsh. u go ahead and take all the credit for that smiley
i'm just being optimistic. assume the worst and the better is always welcomed .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2006
I dont which club the person that create a thread "the fall of Chelsea" belong, but am very sure it must be an Arsenal fans.

The thread should have be "the downfall of Arsenal"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by olodo(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2006
jackal,wormedup and uche2nna .
All of you had said everything that u were hoping for arsenal. well we are just at the beginning of the league and as you all know it might look as if we are playing badly for now but  the real test of how badly we are playing will be decided after sundays match because that is when all you anti-gunners will be gunned down. and buried with the MAN NURE
we know we are experiencing goal drought for now.but we shall have the last laugh that i can promise you all .
I ALSO BELIEVE "HE THAT IS DOWN NEED FEAR NO FALL"

@kitaun and priscila "the Sun will shine again"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2006
There they go again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2006
amen amen Olodo!
word! he who laughs last.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2006
lol

"he who laughs last didn't get the joke" ! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2006
Simple statement here, as i will give my main rant on the Reds vs Gonners thread that some thought was a brilliant excuse for a laugh.

Now my fellow Gonners, let everyone just bear the laughters and taunts, please even encourage others to have a good laugh, cause to be honest none of us can recognise the team that has played those three matches. We deserve to be where we are on the league table, no excuses (if we can't kill off teams like Villa, Boro and Man City, where we have 85% of the possesion, then we are not ready for this season!?) as Sean Connery said " you do not come for a gun fight with a knife (blunted for that matter!!). yes it hurts, and its good that it hurts, and that the team and coach recognise it hurts, but guess what, it is better we have the worst start ever under Wenger and he solves the problem and we get some consistency as the games go on, than win your early games and lose the plot in the middle of the season.

I want my team to be ashamed of where we are on the table, that is the only way they will push themselves up, and grow some F@#King BALLS!!, we are rock bottom Gonners, but guess what: THE ONLY WAY IS UP!! And i will be damned if my team doesn't give those suckers at the top a run for their money. WE ARE THE ARSENAL, F@#K WHAT ELSE ANYONE THINKS.

Everyone else please do enjoy your selves and have a laugh, it is your right to do so (talk about kicking a man when he is down!? cry) We deserve to be laughed at, but just remember this, if your respective teams hit a bad patch (as they surely will do), please be honourable enough to sit back and enjoy the tauntings as well, fair is fair!!

Its your time today, hope you are gracious when it becomes our time to hit form.

cool GONNER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2006
@ Loyika,
I shed tears for the gooners. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Who would have thought the gunners would go down this way at the start of a new season?
I am going to plead with Alex Ferguson to roll out the weakest United team possible so y'all guys can win and come out of your predicaments. grin
Maybe United should roll out the female team on Sunday to at least get the gunners some vital 3 points.
Arsenal has only scored 1 goal(excluding Henry's dodgy penalty-kick) all season where United hit 11 goals home.
Arsenal has just 2 points when United has 12 maximum points.
This is quite unbelievable. FA should just postpone this match because i like it more when United faces a strong Arsenal side.
Arsenal's match on sunday will be a walk-over.
6 London clubs are currently in the Premiership.
3 are DOWN already(Fulham, Spurs and Charlton) with 3(Arsenal, West Ham and Chelski) more to go.

GLORY GLORY UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2006
jackal YOU ARE GETTING DRUNK OFF CHEAP WINE!? And its so Sad, but what would you expect from a bloody Mancurian.

Like I SAID "BRING SUNDAY THE F@#K ON!!"

Cause if you give the same earth shattering performannce as you gave on saturday against the SPUDS, once again i say "BRING SUNDAY THE F@#K ON".

fellow GONNERS forget what i said earlier. GIVE THEM HELL, FIRE FOR FIRE, NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER. WE ARE THE F@#KING ARSENAL!!

WILL give my take properly on the other thread.

cool GONNER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2006
Hmmn, things are happenening here o! and even at a frenetic pace, Jackal and co are obviously drunk off some cheap wine but i believe its just because they never expected to be where they are the moment

Whatever it is, just like Loyika said we remain Arsenal and any other person could as well go and die because we can't feel your taunts, can we even hear you? tongue

The likes of Wormedup and Amodu should be more concerned about where they are now on the table but instead they are more concerned about Arsenal shocked shocked

Man Utd vs Arsenal, who wins? Arsenal of course and if we dont, will the heavens come down? hell nooo simply because we are not expected to win but somehow the same boys that have obviously looked rusted will live up to it to get the desired 3 points, funny enough even a point should be regarded as a win for Arsenal cos very little is expected of Arsenal because of their poor form but even the Heavens know as this pans out, enough things will happen before Sunday that will alter the course of events cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2006
I am truly at a loss as to why things have gone this way - we have not played badly, yet we have not won. As Henry says, don't blame anybody - we simply have not been good enough, we need to step up our game and prove to ourselves that we are better than this. Starting by winning at Hamburg will definitely turn things around for us.

to Jackal and co : Enjoy your day in the sun, it won't last too long.

We WILL rise again - it begins on wednesday. watch out!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dblock(m): 4:54am On Sep 12, 2006
Arsenls only escape from criticism is sucess wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.