Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (509736 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2008
Gayyners where art thou?

Dr Kit now watches beach volleyball.

What would be the excuse now? Bad pitch, bad ref, Villa kicking them , Gallas smoking weed or what I am thinking hard for them.

I think Clichy was bribed to score the own goal see how delighted he was after he game He was smiling cynically to Villa fans.

Could someone be blackmailing Clichy?

What would happen in january? You dont need to wait till January to sack wenger.

You guys might be in bottom 5 by January given the number of games you would have to play around Xmas tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chamotex(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2008
mukina2:

na wa o . .

see all this people tongue

She's alive!!! grin grin grin

How did you manage to escape from the hospital again? grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2008
MrCrackles:

Another bad day at the office

We werent just good enough to win

We don't seem to have the mentality to be able to grind out results against Average sides

We were timid, tamed and thumped

Over the last few years, supporting Arsenal has been all mixed feelings but i wont swap them for any other bloody team

Arsenal till i die!

Don't worry, Wenger will kill you very soon grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2008
MrCrackles:

Another bad day at the office

We werent just good enough to win

We don't seem to have the mentality to be able to grind out results against Average sides

We were timid, tamed and thumped

Over the last few years, supporting Arsenal has been all mixed feelings but i wont swap them for any other bloody team

Arsenal till i die!
Brash smiley

i concur with you smiley

a bad day at the office cool

gunner for ever kiss cool

they are having fun, today all this  scumtwats and chekslites tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by MrCrackles(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2008
Cristalz:

Don't worry, Wenger will kill you very soon grin

Nah quit chatting poppycocks!

Regardless of the mixed run of results and sometimes, stomach churning performances, i am still GUNNER be loyal

We get behind the team during bad times

The beer tasted better last week when we pelted United, but it is sour today, not hard feelings, itz football!!win some lose some
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2008
chamotex:

She's alive!!! grin grin grin

How did you manage to escape from the hospital again? grin grin grin

you think am like you tongue tongue tongue

Criz warn Chamo o angry i nor wan commit for him tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by PoDeep(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2008
Oh sh*t, anotha loss? To villa? Uh-oh, WE'RE IN DEEEEEEEP SH*t,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by MrCrackles(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2008
mukina2:

Brash smiley
i concur with you smiley
a bad day at the office cool
gunner for ever kiss cool
they are having fun, today all this  scumtwats and chekslites tongue tongue tongue tongue

Muki

It didnt happen today despite going into the game on the back of two resounding victories

but hey, that is football for you

we would just have to hope for better days

i thought our mini rough patch was behind us after thumping United last week, but it doesnt appear to have

itz all mixed feelings again, but REAL supporters stay strong regardless of the naysayings and bad days!

cheesy tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tope2000(f): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2008
True talk sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2008
MrCrackles:

Muki

It didnt happen today despite going into the game on the back of two resounding victories

but hey, that is football for you

we would just have to hope for better days

i thought i our mini rough patch was behind us after thumping United last week, but it doesnt appear to have

itz all mixed feelings again, but REAL supporters stay strong regardless of the naysayings and bad days!

cheesy tongue
yeah Brash sad what can we do . .

yeah hoping for better days , i was thinking with the kids thumping wigan and the win last week , had boosted our spurs nightmare sad
We have lots of real supporters on here smiley
no matter what happens we would remain gunners for life kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ndumart: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2008
I would have gotten used to things like this if i were to be an arsenal fan.
The only thing that will surprise me is when we win, cos i will have the midset that every match will end in a defeat.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

£500 bet.

12 is a realistic figure.
13 would make the Prime Minister close Emirates down.

500 quid. done!
anything u wanna add? u do i just wait for may when i'll be on my way to barclays lmao
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2008
a gunner forever!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2008
mukina2:

you think am like you tongue tongue tongue

Criz warn Chamo o angry i nor wan commit for him tongue

Chamo she say make I warn you o.  .  .but wait Muki, na wetin you wan commit? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ndumart: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2008
Cristalz:

Chamo she say make I warn you o. . .but wait Muki, na wetin you wan commit? grin

that should be murder or suicide
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chamotex(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2008
Cristalz:

Chamo she say make I warn you o.  .  .but wait Muki, na wetin you wan commit? grin

I don hear o. Hope say no be suicide sha? pls dont try it o . . . .we still loff u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2008
Muki wan commit rape on Chamotex grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2008
dayokanu:

Muki wan commit rape on Chamotex grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See ya mouth like rape cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chamotex(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2008
dayokanu:

That would be dangerous o. I fit go wound. cheesy

She'll take all her frustrations out on me  grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DavidDylan(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2008
na real wa at the Emirates o
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2008
Chamo, Fleeeeeeee from the wrath of a wounded gaynneress.

It wont be fun for her to vent her anger and frustration on you
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chamotex(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2008
Its not over until it's over grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2008
AIG - Arsenal Is Gone!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2008
It's time for you guys to meet Burnley. Let's see
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Wordsmith(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2008
@ Po Deep,

Thank God I didn't watch the stupid match.  I had a feeling ish like this would go down. oh well, we lost *yawn*, now where's my ipod?  I need some consolation.

Arsenal Fan Thread Continued Here

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.