Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (508597 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2008
loyika *no smiley can effectively picture my amazement*

When did I ever wave an Objectivity flag?? Jeez. Perhaps you need to rewind and re-absorb, correctly this time. Twaz your fellow gaynner 16-suyaman that brought the word up. . .twaznt me.

Are prizes now being won for rational posts? Gimme a break abeg. If you really think I get off on that, then I must say you're falling way below expectation. But then, I shouldn't be surprised at that huh? grin

I'm not here for anybody o. If I want to be realistic, I will be. If I want to tease, mock, or be straight up honest, I will be. Not interested in ratings here,aiight?
Now enuff of this before we mess up y'allz ''beloved'' thread cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Ifedisky(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2008
GOOD NEWS IS THAT EDUARDO BEGAN TRAINING WITH THE FIRST TEAM ON WEDNESDAY. REPORTS FROM CROATIA INDICATED HE WOULD BE EASED INTO PLAY GRADUALLY BEGINNING WITH RESERVE TEAM FOOTBALL JUST AS HAS BEEN IN BISCHOF'S CASE.WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!.LE'ARSE ARE BURSTING IN THE SEEMS NOW WITH PEARLESS TALENT. COUPLED WITH THE EXPECTED RETURN OF ROSICKY BY MID JANUARY,YOU'D FORGIVE SIR RED NOSE AND CHELSKUM'S SAMANJA IF THEY HAVE SEVERE PALPITATIONS, OF THE HEART!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2008
The trio of Aston Villa need to be tacked carefully and with experience tomorrow.
If that's done,
The attack of Aston Villa will be let loose and they're stuck then.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 2:13am On Nov 15, 2008
We would need to be wary tomorrow and avoid conceding first like we did last season all in all i think the three points is ours for the taking we really can't afford any slip-ups now

@debosky
Wetin be Crozillian (Croatian + Brazillian??)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2008
The team for today:

Almunia, Fabianski, Diaby, Sagna, Fabregas, Toure, Nasri, Gallas, Vela, Walcott, Denilson, Ramsey, Song, Silvestre, Wilshere, Gibbs, Djourou, Clichy, Bendtner, Adebayor.

Burnley meets us in the milk cup cheesy we are playing away grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2008
The last time we came back from a super Carling Cup performance, we got the Hullic Syndrome
Even Wenger said it clearly, we only won two matches, nothing has changed
I hope non of the boys slip-up, it'll be really dangerous right now, the Big Bad Winter is here already
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2008
aww cesc kiss nice shot . friedel you sef you tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2008
yess Almunia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2008
Arsenal should cool down.
Villa beginning to boss the game
Well done Almunia
and Gallas on the rebound, fantastic
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2008
young will kill ur defenders today i swear
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2008
is it true the penalty should have been re-taken?
Gallas was in the box when the kick was taken
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2008
Villa was billed as one of the sides to break into the top 4, but their recent poor form has cooled those speculations off - we need to beat them and get a few good games under our belt.

Which of these teams is one of the big four? Is Arsenal in blue?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2008
If Villa was playing like this week in week out they would have been 5-6 points clear on the table.
They've taken Arsenal to the cleaners in the first half.
AW must bring out his magic hat for the 2nd half
and well done to Almunia for saving the penalty
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2008
yup, technically, if u argue tht the penalty shd have been re taken, u wont be wrong!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2008
nateevs:

Which of these teams is one of the big four? Is Arsenal in blue?
Dude, is the Burnley defeat still affecting you?
Anyone reading what you've just written would think we are losing by 0-4!!!!
Duh!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2008
tkb417:

is it true the penalty should have been re-taken?
Gallas was in the box when the kick was taken

go and kick it again na tongue

it was saved get over it! tongue

I didnt feel this our first half play o sad
they better come back with a bang o
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2008
if na UTD , u go say REF do ojoro
tongue tongue tongue
Villa go kill u today. lets bet?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2008
HNIC:

Dude, is the Burnley defeat still affecting you?
Anyone reading what you've just written would think we are losing by 0-4!!!!
Duh!!!

Don't get carried away man! This is the premiership and I only asked a simple question. . Is Arsenal in blue?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2008
if Spurs really want to capitalise on their recent momentum and improve considerably, they'll need to get rid of GK Gomes. Boy did u see tht howler against fulham? he is so error prone.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2008
nateevs:

Don't get carried away man! This is the premiership and I only asked a simple question. . Is Arsenal in blue?
That's what I have heard from the Chav all week.
Well, Arsenal is in red and white.
and May I remind you that the beautiful game of football consists of two halves!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2008
tkb417:

if na UTD , u go say REF do ojoro
tongue tongue tongue
Villa go kill u today. lets bet?

you wish tongue nothing like that wil happen

United is a team of scums na grin so the ref will be on high alert tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2008
Let's be frank, i think we need to sell Bendtner
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2008
Bendtner should be shot!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2008
Sell bendtner ke?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2008
then let Ade enter na

Mukina
warn urself o, or i go ban u myself angry
ur team na only against UTD una go dey do shakara
Villa will do strong thing to u today. make we bet?

shey na shot be that from walcott abi back pass?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2008
frankly i'll prefer vela in 4 bendtner, but Ade coming in will do better than wt Bendtner has been doing on the field
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2008
hes entering grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2008
they'll kill Clichy today walahi shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2008
, and bendtner stays on. cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2008
Do you guys have a new guy in attack called Gallas? When did you sign him?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2008
nateevs:

Sell bendtner ke?
You guys might want him
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2008
was tht a joke?

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.