Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Malaysian Seeking Business Partners In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Malaysian Seeking Business Partners In Nigeria (5374 Views)

Fraud: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Covenant Perazim Investment Partners In Crime / 3s- LBM Partners In Port Harcourt / Seeking Business Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysian Seeking Business Partners In Nigeria by jerec2: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]Greetings,

I am a new member to this forum and would like to take this
opportunity to have a better understanding about Nigerians in
general. Specifically in the area of business networking with the use of the internet.

To be honestly sincere, I am currently seeking for business partners
in Nigeria who is interested to team up with my currently established
team in Port Harcourt and Lagos. I have a good number of white collar people
working from Governments agencies all the way to reputable oil companies
who have put their faith into this business with me.

The business audience that I am targetting will be Nigerians who are
keen to have a side income and want to have a better financial wealth
by building and securing their primary income with a secondary
business plan that is 100% workable and has shown good results when
worked into seriously.

For your information, my business is solely into the use of E-Commerce and I have established networks in this business around the world. It is based on compassionate capitalism or "Customer referral Programme"

Most importantly, I am also seeking Nigerian people who are in
Malaysia (studying or working) and wants to have a keen interest to
seek this business opportunity. Many Nigerians in Malaysia who are
studying and when exposed to this new growing business trend become
amazed with this business opportunity.

The business that I am into is very simple to do and it revolves
around the use of computers and E-commerce. I will give you more
details about the business and I am able to link you up with my
business partners who are doing this in Lagos and in Port Harcourt. I
am also teaming up with my people to build the business into Enugu
and into Abuja. This business is for real! If you need to see it for
yourself, I can link you to the business presentation functions we
have on a once a week basis in 2 major cities in Nigeria.

My business partner is currently in Lagos for a 1 month business trip
and she will be teaming up with my local partners to hold a mega business function
at the end of the month.

Interested individuals who wants to be part of this business can email
me. No obligations for I believe that each and every one of you who
is reading this must have a right to have a better understanding of
the business by asking valid questions. I will only entertaing
serious enquiries. This is serious. Thanks

You can browse through this website for more information regarding the nature of the business
at

www.qi-ltd.com
www.quest.net

best regards
Jeremy
Re: Malaysian Seeking Business Partners In Nigeria by gbengaijot(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2006
kazey, where are you? grin
Re: Malaysian Seeking Business Partners In Nigeria by jerec2: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2006
Hi

I am currently living in Malaysia.

My fellow business partner is already in Lagos at this point in time. My local counterparts with the collaboration with my fellow partner will be doing business roadshows in Lagos, Port Hartcour, Enugu and probably in Abuja.

I can link you to them so it will be easy for anyone who is interested to listen to this business opportunity that is rapidly taking the African market by storm.

regards
Jeremy
Re: Malaysian Seeking Business Partners In Nigeria by charlesn(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2006
Jeremy this sounds interesting. I will like to know more if you will be willing to share. I am into entertainment business though i worked as a banker for 4 years. My e-mail address is dakcee@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Malaysian Seeking Business Partners In Nigeria by jerec2: 3:36am On Jul 06, 2006
Hi Charlesn,

I will email you with the details soon. Thanks for the enquiry.

regards
Jeremy
Re: Malaysian Seeking Business Partners In Nigeria by charlesn(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2006
That will be great Jeremy. I hope i will get the details quickly, possibly today to enable me look at it thoroughly. Thanks.
Re: Malaysian Seeking Business Partners In Nigeria by jerec2: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2006
Hi Charlesn,

I have already sent you the email with the relevant information. You can check your yahoo inbox. smiley
Re: Malaysian Seeking Business Partners In Nigeria by kazey(m): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2006
There is nothing new about Questnet and other MLM programs in regards, this guy is just an MLM guy trying to flex his lines. Grin

Call it a business opportunity, but I am only interested in a product I develop myself not enrinching others by literally burning my ass all night marketing that someone companies concept and taking peanuts home.

Beware of someone all of a sudden interested in Nigerian customers.
Re: Malaysian Seeking Business Partners In Nigeria by jerec2: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2006
Greetings,

Well yes,

QuestNet is not a new player. It has been around for 8 years already. We are in fact making a big name in the Networking industry. After all the industry that it is into which is Business Networking or some would term in MLM "Multi Level Marketing" is not new for some. You can point your web browser to www.quest.net to see for yourself the publicity we have. We are the proud sponsors for the Brazilian Football training team.

I was personally not in favour of MLM to tell you honestly. This is due to the lack of knowledge about the industry. I was too bias with all the bad reviews from friends and relatives. However, QuestNet's concept of retail is based on Customer Referral Programme. The payout scheme is very fair.

You have to be fair on your judgement by having proper study and analysis first. After all, the decision is in your hands to decide if this is workable or not. For some people, this business may not be your cup of tea. It is still your preference. smiley

Instead of making statements like this, it would be fair for you to just participate in our business seminars that we hold once a week. This would be a good avenue for you to trash out your doubts in our Q&A forums. From there you can decide if this is for real. I can tell you personally that this company is for real. If it's not for real, we will not be affliated with big player who are our partners in the business. Just to name a few,

1. FIFA
2. IBF (International Badminton Federation)
3. United Nations
4. Vatican City
and many more

browse to www.qi-ltd for the full list,

The only question rite now is, are you ready to ask questions and clear of any doubts in the business that you may think it is fishy or what the Nigerians would term it as 419. If you want proof why don't you meet my fellow Nigerians who are already succeeding in this business? Or how else would it be easier for you to accept it as real? Tell me. I am all ears smiley

I am currently working for a reputable Oil and Gas company. I would not tarnish my image or profession by just participating in some get rich scam companies. The fact is, proper hard work still needs to take place in order to get us to our financial goal. The only question is, is this vehicle of opportunity faster than the other vehicle out there.

There is no obligations and we don't force you to participate. We're just looking for people who share the common interest in Business Networking and to those who want to take on the edge of the E-Commerce platform.

I would like to share this business opportunity with all Nigerians simply because my base of foundation started there when one of my colleagues became the prime person to open up the business in Port Hartcourt. I am here to help him out. And the other reason is that I believe Nigeria is the heartbeat of the African region. You have a population of 220 million people and I feel there is so much out there we can share and help people to attain a better life of prosperity.

My message today is very straightforward. I am indeed looking for business partners to collaborate with. I am also here to share this wonderful business opportunity that has changed my life dramatically. The choice is yours. My two cents worth,

Thank you for reading. My sincerest apologies if I have offended anyone in one way or another accidentally. All the best in your future undertakings

regards
Jeremy

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step To Produce Refillable Ink For Whiteboard Markers / The New Hundred Naira Note Is Out / Palm Oil For Export From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.