Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone (45450 Views)

Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? / Download Nigeria City Maps On Your Mobile Phone For Free - Limited Time Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by ceejay80s(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2008
@abeyphier good work,atleast i don get assistant,work don come down 4me.
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by Abeyphier(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2008
Always ready to help, u can count on me, Kudos for ur contributions,
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by Fadajasi(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2008
Make i try these ones again
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by anasey(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2008
@poster
i dey come ur side to come collect d film on saturday, I hope say u don get dat 4gb memory card?
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by ceejay80s(m): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2008
@anasey and all sorry 4 the wrong info about da memory card. I just called the seller he say 4gb mmc memory card never dey,na the tiny SD memory card na him dey for 4gb now
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by Wilfem(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2008
In fact, I'm really impressed by these efforts of you guys. Good work. Thanks.
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by ambyzown(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
After several failed and frustrating attempts to download PB4E02 from rapid share I decided purchase the MTN 50mb daily data package and voila I downloaded the file in 11mins flat. MTN 3G is really fast and stable.
BTW: if you try to D/L from rapidshare and get the error message that ur IP is already downloading a file, clear ur cache and try again.
Thanks Ceejay, u're the man.
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by toluxa1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
Middylek:

Hey ceejay,am a bit behind in this prison break as am about 2 watch season3 epi1.Now do u also watch 24,i am dyin 2 c the season 7 and 8 of that movie,can u help wit a download link for that, avi or mp4 format preferably

I am also a 24 fan. in fact, 24 is the most interesting series movies I have ever seen followed by PB. I know some wont agree with me sha. Note that season 7 will not be out until 2009. So we have to manage PB for now. PB too is great o.
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by toluxa1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2008
For you guys who will be using Rapid share to download. Let me give you this trick to by pass all those bull shit of rapid share.

goto www.xrapidshare.com

Copy the rapd share link you want to download and paste it in that site.

Then you'll be given a direct downloada link.

With that site you can access even premium files for FREE.

So enjoy yoursevles
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by ceejay80s(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
I LOVE NAIRALAND PHONE SECTION: i just dey enjoy the way everybody dey put hand 2gether 4 here,just to make sure say people watch this series movie.GREAT WORK EVERYBODY. I like all hands on deck!
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by toluxa1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2008
Yeah.

Has anyone tried that link. I have had it a long time ago, i just remembered today.
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by ceejay80s(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2008
Some people never still believe say prison break season4 don come out
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by anasey(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2008
i have sent that cord to your house ooo, so when i'm i recieve it??
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by toluxa1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2008
I saw Episode 1 & 2 in someones Laptop but he didnt know three and four is out.

@fj. I didnt see anything like Prison break i that resiststorage site oh.
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by ceejay80s(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2008
@toluxa1 i am not gettn u right,episode1 and 2 of season4? abi na season1 and 2 ?
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by ceejay80s(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
@toluxa1 check very well on that site,prison break season3 episode 1 to 8 dey there, even heroes season2 episode 1 to 11 too and other series, check the video section carefully
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by toluxa1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
@cj. I Yes. Season 4, Episode 1 & 2.

Well the way the site appeared to me, there isn't really any section. I just saw a lish of different things, pictures, .jar files, .sis, .avi, ,zip . . . all packed together. Can you post the link to the video section here pls.
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by ceejay80s(m): 4:46am On Sep 18, 2008
@toluxa1 go to page 1 the link to season4 ep1 & 2 is there
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by just2nice(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2008
Mehn,I am doing my 300L certificate screening in order to enter 400L here in ma skool,Delta state university,abraka;hence I hv been missing 4 a while.I will download the PB series next week;because now I am pre-occupied with arranging and putting my certificates in place.Cj and abel,una well done.
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by ceejay80s(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2008
@toluxa1 check dat resistorage.com very well,all the apps vids and mp3 dey inside different box,scrol down to the end and start scrolling up small small,u go see the video box,try it and report back to me
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by ceejay80s(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2008
if u dey wan download the prison break and u are having problems,download orbit downloader from this link http://www.orbitdownloader.com/download.htm copy the link iinto orbit downloader and choose a location where u will find it after downloading,ENJOY grin wink smiley embarassed
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by just2nice(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2008
This downloader is for PC,right?
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by ceejay80s(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2008
this orbit downloader is the best and super fast in downloading please try it ,its for  pc and not phones
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by kevoh(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2008
if u have Ares or utorrent then the best time for one to download Prisonbreak (or any series at all) is the d following day after it has been aired i.e the tuesday or wednesday that follows. Prison break airs normally on mondays,that's how i download mine and believe me it's very fast even if ur connection is slow.just go to www.torrents.to. download the torrent link from there on ur pc. the u can use ares or utorrent to start the main downloading.
@ ceejay
I've never tried orbit but i'll give it a try and compare to ares and utorrent to see wch is the best.
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by inze(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2008
thanks ceejay,

can't wait to have the ePISODE 5, finished downloading all, am thru wit watching 1 and 2, 3 and 4 to be watched later today.
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by ceejay80s(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2008
@inze dont thank me,THANK GOD
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by ceejay80s(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2008
When prison break season4 go finally land 4 naija,those guys wey dey sell dvd no go see buyers, chei what have i done?!
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by Middylek(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2008
Does dis orbit hav english translation cos i tried d page but there is no sign of d english translation
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by Middylek(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2008
Does dis orbit hav english translation cos i tried d page but there is no sign of d english translation
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by inze(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2008
oboy talk well.

some of those people wey sell am too dey get am from net.
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by ceejay80s(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2008
@middlek just copy and paste the link it will lead u to the download page as soon as it opens click on download now,its in english version
Re: Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone by toluxa1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2008
Orbit is Okay. But I prefer FlashGet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

The Best Affordable Smartphones That Have Great Battery Life / Airtel 1GB For N200 Valid For 7days / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.