Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is It Right To Fly Ba Now - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Right To Fly Ba Now (801 Views)

Air Peace To Fly Directly To China / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Fly Ba Now by sexibabes: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2008
is it right to fly BA now cuz i heard they didnt fly some nigerians one time and we were advised tostop flying them until they were indeed repentant
Re: Is It Right To Fly Ba Now by JeSoul(f): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2008
Siena:

You were advised to stop flying with BA?

I never got that "advice". Was it posted to you? wink
Actually it was all over mostly the politics section for Nigerians to boycott BA cos of the way they mistreated some Nigerians.

On a serious note, there's no right or wrong, use the airline that offers you the best value / service for your money.
End of.
Amen to that!
Re: Is It Right To Fly Ba Now by igbogolo: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2008
@sexybabes

Please fly airlines that treat you with respect. BA remains one airline that has consistently flounted its stomach churning discriminatory policies towards people of color.
The fact remains that other airlines offer better services for less. So please fly BA only when it remains your last option. If you have not witnessed BA rudeness, its just a matter of time.
Re: Is It Right To Fly Ba Now by K2: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2008
Down to BA no BA until they start treating us with dignity. Don't fly BA.
Siena , Kindly Sticky this. No BA.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Tennesse Us / Checked Baggage / I Need A Canadian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.