Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

About To Fly To North Cyprus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About To Fly To North Cyprus (21407 Views)

Air Peace To Fly Directly To China / Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Fly To North Cyprus by esko: 6:10am On Jul 14, 2011
Hi all, as the subject implies, this topic is basically for the people/students who are about to fly to North Cyprus or anybody with useful advice to this category of students. As a result, if u have received ur acceptance letter, paid ur tuition and obtained ur visa, pls drop ur latest experience at the Turkish embassy. How did it go? What were the areas the looked out for in the stated requirements? What were the questions like? Were u issued the visa? Have u heard of any one they refused visa and what was the ground so that others can guard against? Feel free to mail me directly in case u But in any case, u are encouraged to comment here so that the impact of ur contribution would be widely felt and But in any case, u are encouraged to comment here so that the impact of ur contribution would be widely felt and digested.

1 Like

Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by esko: 2:23am On Jul 16, 2011
Hello, does it mean we don't have people ready to fly to TRNC dis semester? Its incredible bc I'm pretty sure we'v got pple in dis category otherwise how could about 50prs view d post with none replying? Well, maybe most of the interested prs are visitors to nairaland but why not register now to get a login detail and enjoy all dat nairaland offers(Be seen and be heard). Registering is not a complex process but very simple so hasten up and register so dat u can drop ur views. No become sit down look. Imagine seeing a babe u dey admire but u no fit enter until u fulfil some requirement b4 she fit generate a password 4u to swagger and login, u no go sharpenly follow d laid down procedure? Pls lets hear ur sincere opinion. Do not view my post and leave without a comment even if na thank u, comment, otherwise u attract my wrawth.

1 Like

Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Yemming(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2011
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2011
@poster/house, Does anyone knows d best option to send tuition fees? My friends wants to pay his tuition fees to ciu
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by esko: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2011
@elijah05,Banks can no longer receive cash from customers to transfer unless such prs has a dormiciliary account with them so that the transfer could be debited to their account. This is a new development CBN has come up with, to safeguard depositors money and engender accountability, transparency and probity.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by esko: 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2011
@elijah, open a dorm account with any bank, change d equivalent of ur tuition and deposit to ur dorm account or relation's own. Then fill into fund transfer form the bank wil giv u, d detail of CIU bank detail as shown in ur acceptance letter, this includes bank name, branch, accnt no., swift code, IBAN No., and u must use ur name as the depositor, quoting to your name, ur admission reference number as shown top right in ur acceptance letter. With these info, any bank can transfer ur tuition to CIU and they charge between $65-$100 for a single transaction irrespective of the amount of money transfered. I use UBA for my transfers.U and they charge between $65-$100 for a single transaction irrespective of the amount of money transfered. I use UBA for my transfers.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2011
Thanks for your help, do u hav an idea of the required documents by d trnc embassy,
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by yemmy27: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2011
is good to be good!!!for one to b sucessful in life,its good not to cheat or play smart on anyone,
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by esko: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2011
@elijah, for d requirements, check www.mfa.gov.tr/mfa, or just google turkish embassy abuja, click on info notes then u'll get everything u need. @yemmy, Indeed its gud to be good and not to play smart or cheat anyone. But I don't seem to correlate that philosophy with the communication flow here. Is it a compliment or attack like in most threads that people attack whoever seem to answer any question, labelling them scammers. Pls explain whether u mean well 4me or not. Thanksu mean well 4me or not. Thanks
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2011
@esko Thanks man, u've bin of help, have you secured your own visa? which schl were u admitted? As of the tax and cac documentation, is that compulsory, do they conduct interview at the embassy?
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by esko: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2011
@elijah, thanks too. I have not secured my visa since the school has not forwarded my name to the embassy, I will be going to EMU. the same question you asked about the tax and CAC documents, whether they are important and compulsory is part of the reasons I initiated this thread so that we can hear from our colleagues who have recently been given their visa form the embassy. About the interview, I am told its not really like a serious interview rather kinda fleeping thru the papers you presented and making one or too inquiries as the case maybe, something that may not take up to 2 minutes. But in any case, it still part of what I feel our colleagues should post here, to give us a clue on the latest process and procedure applied by the embassy officials in determining eligibility and granting of visa to students going to TRNC. I just wonder why none of the incoming students to TRNC has deemed it necessary to identify with us in this thread, if you know any of them please tell them to try and contact us or you can email me their contacts or phone numbers I will contact them. thanks
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2011
Esko, whats gud? Hav dey sent your name to the embassy now, hav you gotten your visa? Pls update me so i can know how to go about mine,
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2011
Esko, whats gud? Hav dey sent your name to the embassy now, hav you gotten your visa? Pls update me so i can know how to go about mine,
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2011
@Tgud, i already hav you on my messenger list, am most times available for chat,
@esko, where you dey na? I added you too,
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by esko: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2011
@elijah, I'v just received my confirmation of acceptance receipt so I guess d school is yet 2send my name to d embassy but I am expecting to be in Abuja between 1st and 2nd week of August. @Tgud, U should pay what is quoted on ur acceptance letter, they'd already subtracted the 50% scholarship amount b4 advicing u to pay whatever is written on one of the attachments that came with ur offer letter. If I knw which level of study u are going for, then I could tell u the range of fee 50% scholarship holders pay. As for me, I'v got no scholarship as there's none for PhD students rather they have a chance of getting Teaching or Research Assistantship positions which could even waive subsequent tuition as well as offer them small monthly remuneration. Hence, I paid what was stipulated in my offer letter which was $4100. @Elijah&Tgud, where do u guys base in Naija? I browse wt my phones most times that's why I dont hook up in yahoo msnger. Hope to hear from u guys soon. Tnx 4keeping d thread alives none for PhD students rather they have a chance of getting Teaching or Research Assistantship positions which could even waive subsequent tuition as well as offer them small monthly remuneration. Hence, I paid what was stipulated in my offer letter which was $4100. @Elijah&Tgud, where do u guys base in Naija? I browse wt my phones most times that's why I dont hook up in yahoo msnger. Hope to hear from u guys soon. Tnx 4keeping d thread alive
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2011
@esko maybe You need to mail skool to send your name to trnc embassy, but i think normaly, they shud send it immediately they receive your payment, Theres a guy in dis forum wip, hes a nigerian@ the international office in emu, i think he can be of help his email is skull4una@gmail.com Am located within lagos and i think i should be at the embassy too@ d dis next week or latest next 2weeks, I dont know mayb we can exchange contact no, I also use my mobile
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by wip: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2011
ALL EMU ADMITTED STUDENTS

We are sending the second batch of names to the Turkish embassy Abuja tomorrow, for those that received their confirmation letter after the first batch, kindly visit the embassy first week of August. For those living far from Abuja can call our office or drop your full names here to check for you before proceeding to Abuja.

International Center,
EMU,
North Cyprus.

+903926302444/2690
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by esko: 1:55am On Aug 01, 2011
Guys where una dey, no body comment again here. Abi I no get people wey don get set to fly to TRNC? Make una identify. @elijah and T_gud, make una no allow dis thread die oh.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2011
@esko, I am stil waitin 4 my unconditional letta so dat i can go 2 abj, Hav u gotten urs?
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Tgud3: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2011
Which one is unconditional leta
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by esko: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2011
Yeah, I got mine last week and was told the school was going to send d list to d embassy on friday last week. But I am not sure they sent it because oga Wip that posted d info is yet to confirm if they have sent it. He promised to even forward me a ref.no of my name on d list once sent so that I dont get to Abuja to be told my name is not in d list. I am waiting for notification from wip. Yours would definitely come, ok.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by esko: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2011
@t_gud, unconditional offer letter is issued after d school has received ur tuition payment and is required at d embassy for ur visa. Where u dey? Lag or Abj?
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Tgud3: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2011
@esko am in lagos,is it only the abuja embassy dat issues visa to TRNC and is it compulsory dat i go to abuja fed.ministry of edu. for result accreditn,cant i do it in any state?
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ T_gud, you cant do it in any state, and i think their embassy is only in maitama abuja, so you need to be at abuja compulsorily
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by kheme(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2011
this post is interesting. um, so who's flying down for next semester? i need some stuffs from 9ja grin
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by esko: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2011
Guys, I just got my visa yesterday and I need info on how to book my flight to Ercan via Turkish Air. Somebody help give me info on days flight leave Lagos as I need any date between 10th and 12th September. Pls reply
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by wip3: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2011
esko:

Guys, I just got my visa yesterday and I need info on how to book my flight to Ercan via Turkish Air. Somebody help give me info on days flight leave Lagos as I need any date between 10th and 12th September. Pls reply

You dont need to rush to come over, remember to send me your flight details by filling the pick up form 3days before arrival. Also you dont need to book flight to Turkey first as somobody said earlier. Just ask any vendor better still Turkish Airline you are coming to ERCAN. dont ever book turkey and then north cyprus as suggested that is waste of time and money. Qatar, Egypt, emirate all can also take you from Lagos down to ERCAN.

International Center,

Eastern Mediterranean university,

www.emu.edu.tr
+903926302444/2690
scholarship@emu.edu.tr/skull4una@gmail.com
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by iz2much: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
any lefkosa student CIU, Near East
coming between now and 15sept should indicate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Healthy Baby On Italy-bound Migrant Rescue Ship (pics) / FAAN Condemns Security Breach By DSS Official At Abuja Airport. / Sambo: Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Eastern Rail Line No Longer Feasible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.