Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Am In Need Of Serious Help! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am In Need Of Serious Help! (807 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of Serious Help! by Moriki(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2006
There is this igbo girl called "Amarachi" that am crazy about, but the problem is that she understands no english nor my native language(hausa). How do i go about telling her wat i feel about her?
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help! by iice(f): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2006
LOL, serious communication problems there dude. Did u try pidgin? Maybe understands thats a lil bit.
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help! by shawna(f): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2006
maybe u should try learning her language that might work undecided
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help! by Hotstepper(f): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2006
must we know her name? learn igbo den you will win her heart or forget about her
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help! by SvS(f): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2006
hmmn thats a problem undecided
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help! by eveseh(f): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2006
LOL svs
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help! by aloib(f): 5:57am On Jul 06, 2006
hot stepper lmao is ur name amarachi, lol

pidgin, dont tell me she doesnt understand pidgin or use sign languages, honestly i saw two deafs an dmutes in the park one day and they were commuinicating, lol
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help! by edygirl(f): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2006
" Draw it on the paper". Evrything you want to tell her. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help! by beyunce(f): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2006
she does'nt understand english?

*shakes head & say Damn dats bad.*
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help! by Hotstepper(f): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2006
duhh, my name is not AMARACHI. simply because I can speak, write and understand english, I just don't think her name is important and even her tribe,

what is wrong with," a girl I like cannot speak english, what  I do? kiss
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help! by aloib(f): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2006
lmao, i wonder wat her name has to do wid it, lol
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help! by edygirl(f): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2006
@Hotstepper,
                       You are damn right. He posted this rubbish not because he needs help but for another person to help him say that the people from this tribe know no English. That's why I told him to Draw everything he has to tell her on the paper. Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion / I Need A Girl 2 Save My Heart / Where Are The Calabar Girls At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.