Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion (806 Views)

Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / Waiting Young Lover Looking Out For Matured Lover / Foreign Based Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2007
I am looking out for a lagos based lady to be my friend and companion. Someone I can trust, who is loving and caring between ages 19-21.I am a 24yr old engineering graduate, a very alright guy. If you are that person u can holla me on 08023868955(text/call no flashes).or send me a mail.
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by orp: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2007
Goodluck
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by OmoEko1(f): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2007
why not village base, hissing and walking out of the thread
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by cuteass1(f): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2007
pekun09

if you deserve it, then you'll have it wink You do sound sincere, hope you're not one of those undecided

Best of luck cheesy
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by ugodaniel(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2007
Omo Eko:

why not village base, hissing and walking out of the thread

Omo Eko, i wonder why you always make scathing comments on peeps.

I believe you're[b] much better [/b] than that. wink

The thread clearly says Dating and Meet-up Zone.

If someone presents his/her cause in a very matured way, we dont castigate at all, but see how we can help him/her achieve his/her goal(s).

Thats the hallmark of a matured adult mind grin
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by estylove1(f): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2007
@ugodaniel u r right Omo-eko if u dont hav anyting meaningful to say plz keep quiet cos u r always fond of doing dat allow people to say whatever they want to say if u dont keep quiet u would force me to,
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by puker(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2007
I think this Omo Eko gal is just always pretending.
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by jaybaby(f): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2007
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by alanbolo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2007
I don't think she's pretending, but ignorant.    
Just as Ugodan said,  the tread is for a specific purpose and not lambashing pple.  from her treads, she is seem immature,  just let it be and move on.
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by OmoEko1(f): 12:16am On Mar 29, 2007
ugodaniel:

Omo Eko, i wonder why you always make scathing comments on peeps.

First of all, i was joking with the guy so learn to mind your business. angry angry

I believe you're[b] much better [/b] than that. wink

Don't tell me what i can do or not, it's a free thread/ forum

The thread clearly says Dating and Meet-up Zone.

am sure i went to school so i know what dating site is. angry angry angry

If someone presents his/her cause in a very matured way, we don't castigate at all, but see how we can help him/her achieve his/her goal(s).

Thats the hallmark of a matured adult mind grin

Plz define Maturity for me
Is it really coming from your mouth about someone acting matured
Do u want me to pull all your smart comments from the other thread out for u.

I dislike hypocrite and that what u are angry angry angry

I hate when people do the same thing and try to judge others
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by OmoEko1(f): 12:20am On Mar 29, 2007
estylove1:

@ugodaniel you're right Omo-eko if u don't hav anyting meaningful to say plz keep quiet because you're always fond of doing that allow people to say whatever they want to say if u don't keep quiet u would force me to,
who are u
Do i know u from adam, so keep my damn name out of your freaking mouth. angry angry

I don't even think u exist on this forum, or are u trying to be notice also. angry angry

Is that y u are calling my name shocked shocked shocked

Anyway i see u are one of my fans, so keep on calling
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by OmoEko1(f): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2007
alanbolo:

I don't think she's pretending, but ignorant.
Just as Ugodan said, the tread is for a specific purpose and not lambashing people. from her treads, she is seem immature, just let it be and move on.
who the hell are u to call ignorant.
Am sure u don't even know the definition of ignorant/ immature(i was even surprised u were able to spell them correct) clap for urself. hissing and rolling my eyes
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by OmoEko1(f): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2007
@the Morons

With everyone negatively were ur able to help the guy solve his problem

All your did was focus on Omo Eko, even tho i had nothing to do with the topic. NA WA OOOOOOOOO

And too the one that reported me to Seun, u no who u are .

no futher comments for idiots and fools like u.

And to people to the Attention Seekers, don't use or write my name in your comment to be noticed by me.

@the starter of the thread

I was joking with u when i wrote that comment, but if i hurt u in any way am sorry. cry cry

But hope u find the women u are looking for kiss kiss
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by OmoEko1(f): 12:49am On Mar 29, 2007
Ferlix:

every sex topic has Omo Eko and Jaybaby on it - unu no get boyfriend?
which one concern u ferlic/ferlir and ferli. wink wink tongue

Damn can u be creativity and use sometime not starting with F
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by jaybaby(f): 5:30am On Mar 29, 2007
Hehehe---felic,Felie,Felix.Felei All the same person --Abeg Go & find smtin Doin I can See U r so DULLLLLLLLLLLLL wink
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by neelsel(f): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2007
@jaybaby, now I hope it's not my boo you were refering too above tongue. I love him whether he is ferlix, ferlie et al, all the same. grin

@Omo darling, please why have you wasted your precious time to respond to such insolence? Contradiction is our worse enemy. How dare can one reprimand another for something that they themselves are guilty of? Spare me, as you rightly stated it is a forum, we are all entitled to our individual opinion.
PS. BTW have you guys seen my boo?
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2007
Omo Eko:

@the Morons

With everyone negatively were your able to help the guy solve his problem

All your did was focus on Omo Eko, even tho i had nothing to do with the topic. NA WA OOOOOOOOO

And too the one that reported me to Seun, u no who u are .

no futher comments for idiots and fools like u.

And to people to the Attention Seekers, don't use or write my name in your comment to be noticed by me.

@the starter of the thread

I was joking with u when i wrote that comment, but if i hurt u in any way am sorry. cry cry

But hope u find the women u are looking for kiss kiss

*Scurries away immediately dodging ballistic missiles in the process*
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by OmoEko1(f): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2007
fynewaka:

*Scurries away immediately dodging ballistic missiles in the process*
wetin i du u know ohhhhhhh grin grin grin

neelsel:

PS. BTW have you guys seen my boo?
who is your boo
which boo were u talking about or u meant Felic/ferlir/ ferlix and ferli. cheesy grin grin
Is there someone else about from him tongue tongue tongue
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2007
Omo Eko how far?
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by OmoEko1(f): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2007
nothing oh just chilling wink wink

And i haven't seen u online in a min too
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2007
Omo Eko:

nothing oh just chilling wink wink

And i haven't seen u online in a min too

Seun just unbanned me ooo. Perhaps he got tired of excommunicating me and decided to let me be!
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by OmoEko1(f): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2007
fynewaka:

Seun just unbanned me ooo. Perhaps he got tired of excommunicating me and decided to let me be!
nice to have u back then. cheesy cheesy
But u have to behave urself now( i don't know how u gonna do that becos NL have too many morons )
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2007
. . . it requires a little patience. You just let them fool themselves.
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by kateflow(f): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2007
hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion by OmoEko1(f): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2007
kateflow:

hmmm lipsrsealed
Mandam Unseal your lips and tell me what is wrong

fynewaka:

. . . it requires a little patience. You just let them fool themselves.
well u are u right there wink wink

(1) (Reply)

I Need Friends Here / How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? / I Need A Girl 2 Save My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.