Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Great Ife: Great. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great Ife: Great. (755 Views)

Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. / Celebrating Great Ife @ 50 / OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Ife: Great. by Pappyshoes(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2008
Great Ife (Obafemi Awolowo University) in the House. This is your thread.
Both old and present, Alumnus, Jambite and Stalite.
Lets hear something nice from You.

, There are just 2 Universities in Nigeria, OAU Ile Ife and Others. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Let's roll it on,
Re: Great Ife: Great. by mogentle(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2008
@pappyshoes
Ya man, I like this thread, may be i will be able to link up with my old friends.
U know what I graduated when there was no GSM,

But some goats will not like this thread wink wink

OAu has the best Achitectural structures in Nigeria Africa shocked shocked shocked
Re: Great Ife: Great. by Gabry(f): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2008
Eya pele ohhh. . . Pappy, can you further explain what exactly this thread is about considering that I am a foreignor. Thank you sha. kiss
Re: Great Ife: Great. by sbuchy(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2010
Notably, in the recent University ranking, OAU is ranked 1st in Nigeria(25th in Africa); UI ranks 2nd in Nigeria (32nd in Africa) while UniLag ranks 3rd (51st in Africa).

That Says it All genlemen.

Great Ife.
Re: Great Ife: Great. by Nobody: 8:51am On May 20, 2010
This shows how dumb you guys are. You can't even find your way around the forum. This is the jokes section just incase u ife pu$$ie$ don't know.
Re: Great Ife: Great. by GboyegaD(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2010
Pappyshoes:

Great Ife (Obafemi Awolowo University) in the House. This is your thread.
Both old and present, Alumnus, Jambite and Stalite.
Lets hear something nice from You.

, There are just 2 Universities in Nigeria, OAU Ile Ife and Others. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Let's roll it on,

Tnx Pappy.
I remembered my 1st day in Ife precisely Thurs. July 15, 1999. I came to witness the remains of the July 10 saga n on getting to Awo Hall with my friends (we all first timers den), some boys started singing n shouting on us dat College Boiz! College Boiz!! n dat was wen I fell in love wit the school. Funny enuf wen I wrote Jamb in 2000, I started telling pple dat I will be given Block 3, Room 84, Awo Hall Imagine. But thank God I and one other friend of the four of us that came dat day eventually came to Ife while for the other 2, one went to Lasu n d oda one OSU.
Going to Ife was one of the best things that cud happen to me.
sting_224:

This shows how dumb you guys are. You can't even find your way around the forum. This is the jokes section just incase u ife pu$$ie$ don't know.

Sting, U nid not hate the school. No b our fault say Ife deny U admission.
Re: Great Ife: Great. by Ben13: 4:46pm On May 20, 2010
Lol. . . cheesy
Moved.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Ume Results: Business Admin / Uni Ilorin Admission List / Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.