Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Circumcised Women - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Circumcised Women (4090 Views)

Those Ladies You Fever Circumcised Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Circumcised Women by ladyolis(f): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2008
wat do you guys think about this culture were women are circumcised??
Re: Circumcised Women by shylladear(f): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2008
na angry
i dont like the idea
Re: Circumcised Women by timbabng(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Circumcised Women by syren: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2008
I understand some of the reasons some cultures do it, to maintain virginity and what not, but the act is simply barbaric to me. Some ridiculous reasons too, such as, it increases sexual pleasure for the man. Unbelievable angry
Re: Circumcised Women by chioma107(f): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2008
i think the culture is very crude, uncivilized and chauvanistic angry
Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2008
syren:

I understand some of the reasons some cultures do it, to maintain virginity and what not, but the act is simply barbaric to me. Some ridiculous reasons too, such as, it increases sexual pleasure for the man. Unbelievable angry

chioma107:

i think the culture is very crude, uncivilized and chauvanistic angry

Yeah yeah. But the result is awful anyways: these women are never satisfied and men lose their lives to satisfy them. Who really loses? grin
Re: Circumcised Women by blackspade(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2008
It needs to be outlawed worldwide, it can lead to deadly infection, and is also very painful to the woman in my understanding.
Re: Circumcised Women by syren: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2008
michelin89:

Yeah yeah. But the result is awful anyways: these women are never satisfied and men lose their lives to satisfy them. Who really loses? grin

Lol true. cheesy

But unfortunately in many of cultures that condone this the sexual pleasure of the woman is last on the priorities list. They want the children which is another bout of pain she must go through depending on how she was circumsised.
Re: Circumcised Women by idupaul: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2008
is it the clit that is cut off. pls i need 2 kno
Re: Circumcised Women by syren: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2008
idupaul:

is it the clit that is cut off. please i need 2 kno

There are different ways they do it, sometimes a bit of it is cut off, at times all of it and then even still they'll sow her labium together to ensure absolutely no intercourse. You should research tho, I don't like to know the details it's very unpleasant.
Re: Circumcised Women by tonychristopher: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
my dear it all depends
to me the average pussy is ugly... try hausa babes,circumcision acts as
guard
embellishement
garnishment

in delta its partially cut,same with IBOS but some westernners its ok, who says they dont enjoy sex

an uncircumsised babe is a sex timebomb waiting to explode....sitting near her makes her wet,its african and it shouldnt be stopped but should be done hygienically
Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
tonychristopher: my dear it all depends
guard
embellishement
garnishment

in delta its partially cut,same with IBOS but some westernners its ok, who says they dont enjoy sex

an uncircumsised babe is a sex timebomb waiting to explode....sitting near her makes her wet,its african and it shouldnt be stopped but should be done hygienically
This comment scared d sh*t out of me!! U see why Igbo ppl are considered fools?? What rubbish?!! Or should I say madness!!

Egbami!!
Re: Circumcised Women by ifyalways(f): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
Shollypopz:
This comment scared d sh*t out of me!! U see why Igbo ppl are considered fools?? What rubbish?!! Or should I say madness!!

Egbami!!
hmmn
You judge and. Consider a whole tribe foolish cos of an ignorant online rant?
Re: Circumcised Women by ifyalways(f): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
@topic, its gradually fading out. It thrived cos of the myth that it made women less promiscus.

Besides, the house of assembly is working on putting a law that would punish parents/guardians/midwives that would engage or consent to having a girl child circumcised.
Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
ifyalways: @topic, its gradually fading out. It thrived cos of the myth that it made women less promiscus.

Besides, the house of assembly is working on putting a law that would punish parents/guardians/midwives that would engage or consent to having a girl child circumcised.
maybe they should also start chopping off the head to make men less promiscuous

2 Likes

Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
mondi_cheeks: maybe they should also start chopping off the head to make men less promiscuous
ROFLMAO!!

I don't know if I should feel bad for how much I like this post grin grin

1 Like

Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
guard
embellishement
garnishment

The Post was weird enough.....but this was randomly bumped by a new register with hardly any inactivity...

Lol@the truth about nairaland.....

1 Like

Re: Circumcised Women by JallowBah(f): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
guard
embellishement
garnishment

...wait, what?
So, you think that a woman who had her clit cut off is not as sexual as one who still have it? You think sexuality is only the clit?
And, thank goodness for g-post for these poor women. Gadd damn. The only FGM I can somewhat "support" is the one where they only take the hood over the clit. For me, that is kinda side by side with the boys getting the hood cut. Other than that..

Honey, have you watched videos of these girls being cut? Have you seen what this can do to them, later on? Some women need to be CUT OPEN with a knife before having sex, cause they were stitched together so tight that only blood can come out. Some women DIE from loosing blood during the FGM. Many woman never enjoy sex, because the scars have effed up the nerves down there. Or the scarred skin is so tight, and makes sex painful, every single time.

You want this for your daughters? Just because you THINK it can control her sexuality..? Her sexuality is her own damn choice, fool. You need some good, old beating.
Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ah, i know better next time to not accidentally wander into a FGM thread while eating Lunch.....

Damn Jallows.... I tell you what i am cool on this cranbury juice, i will drink this Later....

ClitBlood, This ish sounds sinister.
Re: Circumcised Women by JallowBah(f): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
~Royal~:
Ah, i know better next time to not accidentally wander into a FGM thread while eating Lunch.....

Damn Jallows.... I tell you what i am cool on this cranbury juice, i will drink this Later....

ClitBlood, This ish sounds sinister.

Well, just stating the truth. I wish all men, and women, would react like that.

Any men who say YES to fgm should really watch some videos where they do it. Many men seem to think its like the cutting of the boys..
Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yeah i've seen it, the ish is sick
Re: Circumcised Women by tonychristopher: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
IT BAFFLES ME HOW PEOPLE TAKE THE INTELLECTUAL ARGUEMENT AND ATTACK TRIBES ETC BUT WITHOUT HAVING A CRITICAL RESEARCH AND CASE STUDY.. WELL CONSIDERING GRAMMATICAL BLUNDERS HERE

I AM A NEW KID ON THE BLOCK BUT I AM NO NEW KID ON THE WOMAN ANATOMY

I TALK FROM TWO PERSPECTIVE 1 FROM A MAN'S 2 COSTEMETICS

NATURE MOST TIMES COMES IN A CRUDE FORM SO FOR IT TO BE OK IT HAS TO BE REFINED
THE UNCIRCUMSCISED DICK IS AWFUL BUT A CIRCUMSISED DICK BETTER

NOT COMING TO WOMEN WE HAVE MANY TYPES OF CIRCUMSISION FULL AND PARTIAL

PARTAIL IS BETTER, IT ONLY TAKES OFF THE LABIA MAJORA AND TINY CLIT

FULL CIRCUMSCISSION TAKES THE WHOLE STUFF OUT..IN NORTH THEY WILL EVEN STICH IT UP

THE FUNCTION OF THE LABIA AND CLIT IS BASICALLY AROUSAL AND NOTHING MORE... IT DOESNT STOP LUBRICATION AND U CAN NOTICE THAT GIRLS THAT ARE CIRCUMSCISED PARTIALLY ARE DECENT.... I TALK FROM MY VIEW POINT AND THAT IS WHY U DONT HAVE TO SEE INFIDELITY FROM WOMEN FROM EAST AND SOME PART OF DELTA LIKE ISOKO AND URHOBO. I TALK FROM ANOLOGY AND EXPERIENCE

SECONDLY... A GIRL THAT IS NOT CIRCUMSCISEF HER PUSSY IS JUST PLAIN UGLY AND NOTHING TO WRITE HOME SAME GOES TO MAN

DONT GET ME WRONG PEEPS...
IT SERVES AS CHECK,EMBELLISMENT AND CULTURAL.

I DONT SUPPORT THE FULL VERSION BUT PARTIAL VERSION SO THAT WE CAN HAVE SOME SANITY IN WOMEN AND I LOVE BEAUTIFUL LOOKING PUSSY

IT SHOULD BE DONE UNDER ANASTESTICS AND IN A HYGIENIC PLACE

THATS AFRICAN AND WE SHOULD UPHOLD SOME CULTURE...ASIAN HAVE ACCUPUNTURE,PIERCING,ETC

IT HAS NOTHING TO BEEN NEW BUT MEANINGFUL CONTRIBUTING
Re: Circumcised Women by JallowBah(f): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
Oh, honey..

You want to take away the pleasure of women because you think it LOOKS more nice? Do you have any idea how many differences there are in the anatomy of women? You think all women who have not been cut look the same? Really? Ignorant fool.

Go read on how it can affect a woman, the rest of her life.
Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
JallowBah: Oh, honey..

You want to take away the pleasure of women because you think it LOOKS more nice? Do you have any idea how many differences there are in the anatomy of women? You think all women who have not been cut look the same? Really? Ignorant fool.

Go read on how it can affect a woman, the rest of her life.
Wait?? Are u not the JallowBah that does not insult anyone?? The nice white lady??

KAI!! Wetin we no go see for Nairaland?!

1 Like

Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
dont some women die from this? undecided
Re: Circumcised Women by JallowBah(f): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
Wait?? Are u not the JallowBah that does not insult anyone?? The nice white lady??

KAI!! Wetin we no go see for Nairaland?!

Lol, I was not insulting, come one now.

Still the nice, white woman, I swear. But hello...this fool need beating.
Re: Circumcised Women by JallowBah(f): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks: dont some women die from this? undecided

Yes...either from infections, or from bleeding to death.
Infections mostly come because it is done mainly in the bush, with a knife that has been used over, and over, and over, and no sterile things at hand, not for the cleaning, or the cutting.
Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
JallowBah:

Yes...either from infections, or from bleeding to death.
Infections mostly come because it is done mainly in the bush, with a knife that has been used over, and over, and over, and no sterile things at hand, not for the cleaning, or the cutting.
risking one's life jus to please a man...shame
Re: Circumcised Women by JallowBah(f): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
risking one's life jus to please a man...shame

No, not to please a man; Risking your daughters life, because you believe it will make the woman a-sexual, and less likely to have sex before marriage, or cheat.
The worst part; the mothers are the ones who chooses, in most cases, if the girls the cut or not. It is such a strong, cultural thing, that many believe it is necessary for a woman to go through that pain.
Re: Circumcised Women by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
When you have a culture that Devalues women, Body Parts are Expendable.
Re: Circumcised Women by JallowBah(f): 1:02am On Nov 05, 2012
~Royal~:
When you have a culture that Devalues women, Body Parts are Expendable.

Sad, but true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Lady Exposes Her Luring Nude Body To Celebrate Her Culture(photos) / What Does It Take House To Marry A Gal From Mbaitoli In Imo State? / Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.