Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Need Info On Laspotech Part-time Resumption Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Info On Laspotech Part-time Resumption Date (10565 Views)

DETAILS ON LASPOTECH HND FULLTIME, ND/HND PART-TIME 2016/2017 APPLICATION FORM / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / Laspotech Part Time 2011/2012 Form Is On Sale Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On Laspotech Part-time Resumption Date by switchmax: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2008
Hello,
please i need information on when laspotech acceptance notification for part-time will be send and when is the new session for part-time will take off.
Re: I Need Info On Laspotech Part-time Resumption Date by ONEN25: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2008
i dont really know the date but am also waiting for the resumption date .pls
if any body know's let him or her furnishe us with the information.
thank all readers.
Re: I Need Info On Laspotech Part-time Resumption Date by ONEN25: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
ok can any one in the house tell me when laspotech will resume?
Re: I Need Info On Laspotech Part-time Resumption Date by stdelights(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2008
Hi guys, please can you send me info on the above institution. I need to know if their form(i.e part time HND) is out and how much it is sold. I bought one last session but incidentally i was to start a job i've been pursuing for long the same day they (Laspotech) asked me to come for the HND screening exercise so i have to resume the job first and now i'm very much ready to further. Please i need the info for quick action. Lots of thanks
Re: I Need Info On Laspotech Part-time Resumption Date by abiolla(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2008
the form is still on sales.if you need it just get in contact with me on 08074031674
Re: I Need Info On Laspotech Part-time Resumption Date by Ezeeykieel(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Laspotech resumption date for part time[evening] i.e weekdays is august 31st..we were suppose to resume october ending but d part time programme was changed by the director of part time[evening].the part time is a 3 year programme which consist of 6 semesters but was re_schedule during my set{2014/2015] to 2 years but still 6 semester...the acceptance fee,mandatory fee and tuition fee will be out immediately the school starts pasting admission list.d form will still be on sale and at same time student names will be pasted on the admission board of the school of part time...all these informations is for part time{evening] weekend is not included.

1 Like

Re: I Need Info On Laspotech Part-time Resumption Date by Ezeeykieel(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lemme give you an info about the school fees=>the school fee ranges depending on ur course of study...for example when i was admitted last year for science laboratory technology my school fee in total was 73,400 i.e acceptantance 13,500.mandatory fee 23,600.tuition fee 36,300.....once your name is out you are to pay your acceptance fee[d acceptance gives u access to print out your admission and notification form] followed by the payment of ur mandatory fee.you can decide to pay your tuition fee twice i.e 60% in 1st semester and 40% in 2nd semester....all payments are done online through cyber pay using ur debit card[atm card]
Re: I Need Info On Laspotech Part-time Resumption Date by Ezeeykieel(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
The school fee ranges from 71k to 75k depending on ur course...no entrance exam involve u're admitted automatically as long as ur 5 credit is complete..it's important that you go for lectures even when your name is not out,no lecturer will repeat any topic for you.everyone will be admitted.the problem of most people is the school fee cuz it's pretty expensive
Re: I Need Info On Laspotech Part-time Resumption Date by phagee(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2015
Pls when is part-time weekend resumption date?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Need Info On Laspotech Part-time Resumption Date by Abayomi2626: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pls can sum one tell me between laspotech part time regular and day

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Recommends 1.6 Million Candidates For 2017 Admission / Kebbi Varsity ASUU To Resume Strike / Delsu To Conduct Drug Test During Screening Of New Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.