Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD (17452 Views)

NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) / NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / Mbc-new Comcast Nigerian Station For People In Texas Launches On The 26th! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by shango(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2006
Yeah PG County in MD is the Naija center of the East Coast. 1 in 5 blacks here are African about. This might just make me subscribe to digital cable even though it is a rip off.
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by twinkledew(f): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2006
i live in space. i dont have the NTA and i dont need it. angry just kidding. good luck to those of u that have got the channel. at least u can update the rest of us what is happening.
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by vokalguy(m): 3:59am On Jul 12, 2006
Good 4 those of u in Maryland, never used comcast in MD anyway,
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by Treysure(f): 2:24am On Jul 13, 2006
I'll just wait till it gets here in the west coast of the US ( if it ever gets here). Don't worry folks I won't hold my breath , cry

I just wonder hold the Comcast subscribers in The East got that deal?
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by Sabere: 12:45am On Jul 18, 2006
Comcast Digital Viewers in Maryland:

Is NTA still showing on channel 677?
Right now, I am no longer getting NTA.

Thanks!
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by Sabere: 2:24am On Jul 18, 2006
My apologies about the (unintended) false alarm - thankfully NTA is now back on my TV.

Thanks!
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by damygurl(f): 4:02am On Jul 21, 2006
i got comcast but i don't have the channel, infact they don't even have the ******.
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by ontheair: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2006
WOW!
It's really amazing to know that ya all are really glad to recieve Nigerian channels. It feels like serendipity for me especially as a media critic back home here complaining every other day about the qulaity of these programmes and then they are some improvement but really and definitely a lots more needed but I am total glad to hear these comments and anticipation from you guys to get NTA of all channels here in Nigeria.
Well, NTA 2 Ch 5 is the best or probably 2nd best after NTA PLUS ABUJA of NTA Network CHANNELS and am glad it's really keeping you guys abreast of latest happenings and programmes in NIGERIA.
For all of you who haven't gotten the signals yet or having problems getting it please mail me at a2ontheair@yahoo.com and I will publish your concern so that something can be done about that. It is really encouraging to hear all of these comments and enthusiasms.

I wish you guyz can also participate in getting across programme concepts that can help improve our TV as well.

CHEERS GUYZ
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by Ndipe(m): 5:14am On Nov 30, 2006
I watched NTA news (channel 677) when I was in Silver Spring, Maryland for Thanksgiving. My aunt wasnt even aware that NTA is broadcasted live on Television, especially for those in the MD area, who are subscribers of Comcast. Nice work. It sort of brought floods of nice memories back home. Infact, I temporarily boycotted American programme for Naija programs, much to the slight reproach of my cousin. Not bad, not bad at all.

About Nigerians living in MD, nna, I wonder why them plenty for that area. I was at a party in DC over the weekend and it was hosted by Solitude. See Nigerians everywhere. Like a mini Nigerian community. Bay area, for wia? Still, I think Houston get plenty Naija pass MD, considering their mammoth size.

Cheers.
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by Eastcoast(f): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2006
@ Ndipe, that is maryland for you. They are all over the place. Infact, there are times when you feel like you are in nigeria. It sometimes make me wish i live there.
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by dolliepie(f): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2006
especially dis places called LAUREL.BOWIE and HYASTSVILLE,full of nigerians.and d station is kinda boring,except for super story and who wants to be a millionnaire.
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by sienne: 6:07am On Jan 01, 2007
The great news is that you can now watch (Live) AIT programmes and NTA
News via 'The Bright Entertainment Network (BEN)' website all for free. You do not need to register or be a member either to watch.

The Bright Entertainment Network (BEN) is a free to air African channel that shows African Soap Operas, Documentries, Dramas and Nollywood Films. BEN is broadcasting Live from central London with broadcast footprints spanning all over Europe and some parts of Africa.

Please endevour to give us a feedback after your visit. The website is
http://www.bentelevision.com. No body has ever expressed dissappiontment for finding this link.
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by PTBNaija(f): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2007
Well for those of you in Maryland, or maybe anywhere in the US, if you subscribe to Globecast you can get AIT and NTA. I know, we've had both for at least around six months now, but we've had AIT for a couple of years.
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by POTUS(m): 2:09am On Jan 04, 2007
well,channel 5 programmes were atleast better than other nta stations in naija,they had acouple of cool programmes,dont know how there farin now,anyway lets b optimistic and see what theyv to offer WHEN WE GET THE CHANCE TO WATCH THEM.
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by dapxin: 2:54am On May 29, 2007
Can you guys with access to NTA via satellite setup a p2ptv channel of nta on Sopcast ?

What you need to do is download the software at www.sopcast.org and setup a public channel.

If anyone is willing to do this, please email me at *** and I will provide assistance in setting up the channel.
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by dapxin: 2:57am On May 29, 2007
Can you guys with access to NTA via satellite setup a p2ptv channel of nta on Sopcast ?

What you need to do is download the software at www.sopcast.org and setup a public channel.

If anyone is willing to do this, please email me at ***and I will provide assistance in setting up the channel.
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by UPRISING: 12:16am On Jun 28, 2007
there no need leaving ur state becuz of NTA 5. THE HIGHEST PLACE U CAN FOUND THE
NIGERIANS IS IN HOUSTON AND DALLAS TX, FOLLOWED BY MARYLAND AND ATLANTA GA.
I BELIEVE THAT SOON IT WILL COME TO ATLANTA GA,
I DON'T NEED TO MOVE TO MD BCUZ NTA 5.
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by Ndipe(m): 2:23am On Jun 28, 2007
Why would anybody relocate to Maryland, because of the opportunity to have a Nigerian channel on your television? That one pass me!
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by Panache(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2007
I think they get it in NYC too. A friend called me to confirm that he's getting it in Gaithersburg area. Unfortunately, I tried it in the ATL and it didn't come up cry

By the way, have u been to the ATL recently, the Mecca of the South, is also the home of the BRAVES (NIGERIANS). Don't gossip in Igbo or Yoruba in any stop in the ATL otherwise you will be shock that big brother is hearing u.
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by sterng: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2008
I think I shld be abl 2 hlp on prog schedule
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by gmcln(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2010
What happen to NTA news channel? The signal disappears from Washington D C metro area TV lineup (DC,
Maryland and Virginia).Since 1st April and replaced by Ethiopian news channel
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by jze: 2:41am On Apr 19, 2010
You're right gmcln. All of a sudden NTA, the largest television network in Africa disappeared and was replaced with Etv. Called Comcast and they couldn't even provide a reason why. The customer service rep. said they would look into it and to call back in about a week. We need to stop these people from making decisions like this and not even notifying us about their changes.
Re: NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD by candylips(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2010
NTA has been of air for the past 2 months  angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Stop Selling Foreign Films - NFVCB - National Film & Videos Censors Board / How To Get Your Gotv Surname With Just Your IUC Number Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.