Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (17461 Views)

Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House / Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by nlfpmod: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm78WWoMKx0

Full Name: Christiana Oluwafunke Ojumu

Christy O is a beauty entrepreneur who runs a cosmetics business. This outspoken 24-year-old also models in her free time, and believes in giving people second chances.

She describes herself as a “funny, smart and hardworking extrovert” and admits you are more than likely to find her “where the fun is” on any given day. When she’s not hiking or enjoying a picnic with her close friends, Christy O makes time to write poems.

Her major weakness? “I’m a perfectionist, which means I’m usually not satisfied with a result, especially when a task has been performed by someone else”. She is also argumentative and sarcastic, traits that may annoy her fellow Housemates.

Despite all this, Christy O feels she’s the right person for this experience. “I am excellent at putting on a good show. Big Brother Naija is about entertaining, educating and being creative. I think I can be great at that,” she says.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by InsideLove(f): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ok. I hereby meet you Christy O

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Juanmike(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Pls when are we meeting Buhari?
U never see the outcome of the meeting o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by iiifedimma(f): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudster here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, when he's scam accounts is blocked he instantly open another, he now open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy

He has scam a lots of people's here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lots of people's please try to ignore him please only for ur own benefit

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by LilVast1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
InsideLove:
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by LilVast1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
InsideLove:
Lol
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by xpressionx(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Does she hv pvc?

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Omicron123: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by VeryWickedMan: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Olosho!!!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
JESUS!!!!

It's enough already

WTF

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by QueenVaji: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
h
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ChrisIntegral(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
For what reason?
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Eleyi1: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Olosho!!!
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by SmellyNyash: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
angry I been no want to comment on these nonsense show but as I don see say them just dey push this nonsense on us, I have to say this

Fvck u nairaland for being stewpid and disturbing us with BB Niger.

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by BadNews: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ondo State Babe

BAD NEWS Is Cashing Out From BBNAIJA
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Druzor1: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Soft tissue. Give me 24hr in a closed room with this lady n she must carry belly. Make we no forget our pcv oo. Obident n useful
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Spain007(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bastaadi:
Fellow Nigerians, bow to your president, the agbado and cassava ambassador, the King of Kings, the breaker of chains..

I present to you, Bola Ahmed Tinubu ��... Vote him in 2023 and suffer for life

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Naugotaya19: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
The Funniest Try not to laugh Video grin
NIGERIAN EDITION
As Always.. Try to Watch the video till the end without laughing smiley

But I know it’s not possible… so when you laugh comment what part made you laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWOXZ4uHi3M
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Johnames: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Na by force to meet all these oloshos

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Stupid show.
If you haven't seen a single episode of this show since it started, hit like. If you're a fan, hit share.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by BadNews: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abangina:
No more content on Nairaland

Welcome To BBNAIJA SHOW
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by underpinna: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
So this is the Christy you were talking about right.
Alright, Christy, how are you doing today?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ok smiley
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Bmaster(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
The only thing worthy of meeting now is money.
even Christy O will attest to y'all that she's at ebuka's house to meet money.

Meanwhile,I am obidient from now through out till end of next year's election.

this distraction are not for obidient people

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Rivguydee(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
This Christy O wey take oath with mosquitoes…. The way mosquito bite her face ehmm
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Orobokibo1: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Spain007:
Ok this meme is funny
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by LilVast1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bastaadi:
Fellow Nigerians, bow to your president, the agbado and cassava ambassador, the King of Kings, the breaker of chains..

I present to you, Bola Ahmed Tinubu ��...

Vote him in 2023 and suffer for life
Naso! If you like suffering vote BAT
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Orobokibo1: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Rivguydee:
This Christy O wey take oath with mosquitoes…. The way mosquito bite her face ehmm
hahahahha
You sure say U Wann make heaven like his

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Selling Foreign Films - NFVCB - National Film & Videos Censors Board / Tolanibaj Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars / Interestin Korean Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.