Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Alternative Energy And Power Backup - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Alternative Energy And Power Backup (1706 Views)

Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons / Solar Energy Installations In Nigeria - Welcome To 24 Hours Electricity / The Power Inverter,an Alternative Energy Source That Can Power The Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative Energy And Power Backup by bigbamu: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2008
the latest evolution in uninterrupted energy generation and distribution that is sustainable, expandable and environmentally friendly, using Advanced Power System Support Technology packaged to meet all your needs for AC’s, Fans, Computers, Lights, Freezers, Musical Equipments, Televisions, Dispensers, etc. at Omez we offer this solution.
Solar Inverters, Online/Offline UPS systems are based on the world’s most advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Since Wave Technology. It provides all connected appliances with a steady of 100% Pure Power. Some unique features of our Digital Signal Processing Pure Sine Wave (unpolluted current) Inverters include:
i. Overload sensing/short circuit protection
ii. User-friendly LCD display
iii. Solar IGBT technology (unpolluted current) helps to prevent damage to your delicate and sensitive equipment/inverter due to power surge.
iv. Charging Technology: Fuzzy Logic Control for error free functioning; checks the health of your battery and prevents false charging.
The system comes in various capacities, to suit different situations depending on your work load and time requirement providing up to 24/7 hours/daily.
Depending upon your load, the inverter draws only that specific amount of power from the battery. Thus, if you use only 10% of the inverter’s total capacity, you usage of stored power is also 10%,
call 08054303900 for expert advice
Re: Alternative Energy And Power Backup by bigbamu: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2008
bigbamu:

the latest evolution in uninterrupted energy generation and distribution that is sustainable, expandable and environmentally friendly, using Advanced Power System Support Technology packaged to meet all your needs for AC’s, Fans, Computers, Lights, Freezers, Musical Equipments, Televisions, Dispensers, etc. at Omez we offer this solution.
Solar Inverters, Online/Offline UPS systems are based on the world’s most advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Since Wave Technology. It provides all connected appliances with a steady of 100% Pure Power. Some unique features of our Digital Signal Processing Pure Sine Wave (unpolluted current) Inverters include:
i. Overload sensing/short circuit protection
ii. User-friendly LCD display
iii. Solar IGBT technology (unpolluted current) helps to prevent damage to your delicate and sensitive equipment/inverter due to power surge.
iv. Charging Technology: Fuzzy Logic Control for error free functioning; checks the health of your battery and prevents false charging.
The system comes in various capacities, to suit different situations depending on your work load and time requirement providing up to 24/7 hours/daily.
Depending upon your load, the inverter draws only that specific amount of power from the battery. Thus, if you use only 10% of the inverter’s total capacity, you usage of stored power is also 10%,
call 08054303900 for expert advice
Re: Alternative Energy And Power Backup by joshjosh(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2008
do you have a website for this? is this in nigeria and where are they being used at the moment. i am intesrested in this that is if they are available in nigeria
Re: Alternative Energy And Power Backup by bigbamu: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2008
They are available in Nigeria. For us we have 3 specific brands we import, support and install for our clients. For a sample an idea: these are what runs most ATM machines.
Re: Alternative Energy And Power Backup by joshjosh(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2008
thanks kind sir, again do you have a website for this and how much do they cost?
Re: Alternative Energy And Power Backup by bigbamu: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2008
check out www.kevinsolutions.net and su-kam.com
Re: Alternative Energy And Power Backup by bigbamu: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2008
The costing is depended on the amout of energy that you intend to extend
Re: Alternative Energy And Power Backup by joshjosh(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2008
do i get this clear. are you saying i cannot buy it out right ie buy what is okay for whatever purpose i want and you install without me having to pay you bills in whatever guise

am i right? or i am not reading you well?
Re: Alternative Energy And Power Backup by joshjosh(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2008
by the way are you based in lagos and do you have reps all over naija?
Re: Alternative Energy And Power Backup by bigbamu: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2008
I am based in Lagos and for us now we are operating only in lagos though on special arrangement we can deliver outside lagos

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think About Building Solar Parnel Urself? / Certified Internet Webmaster(ciw) International Certification In 3 Weeks / Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Sat, Cgfns, Usmle, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.