Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

How To Download Any Series Of Your Choice, Free And Legal. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Download Any Series Of Your Choice, Free And Legal. (1676 Views)

HELP ANY Series Season Film With Hard Core Sexx Scenes / If You Were Given A Chance To Act In Any Series Which Tv Series Would It Be? / Pls Is There Any Series That Is Better Or Similar To 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Any Series Of Your Choice, Free And Legal. by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2008
You need freedom to download any series of your choice, well strap on your seat belts guys this is going to be one hell of a lesson.
First thing you need is a fast internet connection, I mean broadband and 3.5g hsdpa connection( only mtn offers that now) if you have dial up you can still try but its goin to be super slow.
2) You need a torrent client, these are p2p applications and the popular ones are azureus, utorrent, bit torrent, ares, new versions of lime wire and many others. Personally I recommend azureus but its a bit technical to configure so if you are a newbie in this field you can try simpler ones like utorrent.
3) After getting and installing a client the next thing you need is a torrent file. Look at it as a file containing the ip addresses of all computers that have that particular file you want and are willing to share them or not. You can get the best torrents from torrent sites but I recommend mininova.org or torrentreactor.net, when you get on these sites for the first time it can be confusing. But let me bring you up to speed on the things you have to look out for,
i) first thing is health, this will tell you if people are actively downloading this file if they are it would be a full green bar and if not it would be a very low red.
ii) the next thing you need to know are number of "seeds". A seed is a person who has the complete file on his computer and is willing to share it all. always look out for this and sort your search requests according to seeds it is the most important after health.
iii) next is number of leeches, A leech is anyone who is downloading from the seeds but is refusing anyone to download from him, p2p works in such a way that everyone is supposed to be downloading from everyone at the same time its the principle that makes it work well and makes it fast I dont want to get too technical but in essence what you should be watching out for is a good seed to leech ratio.
4) Knowing the right word to key in for is always a great way to search for torrent files, for instance if I want to search for prison break season 4 episode 1, I will use prison break S04 E01. This works for almost all series you can always try different search strings. When your results are out you can then pass them through the steps I mentioned in 3 to get the file you want usually you will find more than one which brings me to the next step.
5) click on the particular file you want to download and just before you download it you will see all the details about the file, make it a habit to scroll down and read the comments, most time some people have downloaded them and they are either flukes that contain trojans or they have been passworded DONT DOWNLOAD ANY OF THIS NO MATTER HOW ENTICING IT LOOKS.
6) so after you checked it out and downloaded it to your computer you can then double click and open the torrent file, this would launch your torrent client and if all is well it should start downloading.
I will stop here now if you have got questions drop them, I will answer when I can.
Plus I would love to ask Seun if he could open a how to do stuff yourself board. Those in favour please indicate.
Cheers.
Re: How To Download Any Series Of Your Choice, Free And Legal. by kevoh(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2008
I'm in full support
Re: How To Download Any Series Of Your Choice, Free And Legal. by MadMax1(f): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2008
A DIY forum, where you learn to do all kinds of stuff. I think it's a fantastic idea.
Re: How To Download Any Series Of Your Choice, Free And Legal. by cecegorz(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2008
Seun are u there

All we are saying, give us a baby board for DIY.
Thanks mate.
Re: How To Download Any Series Of Your Choice, Free And Legal. by Raymond88(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2008
Lol, this isn't legal.

(1) (Reply)

Will 24 Return Again? 6 Things That Season 10 Must Deliver! / Startimes Introduces New Tv "Emmanuel Tv" / I Want To Download A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.